Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hi, I want to say right now that I am not the one who wrote this. a few days ago, a friend of mine helped me big time by finishing one of my chapters. as a thank you, they asked that i post one of there new stories on Omorashi. they tried to post here before but didn't really like it. anyway, 

This story is based on an RP called The Little Thief. on dailydiapers.com

Full credit to the original story/RP belongs to cute little kokiri girl and Diaper_teen66. story writing credit goes to PinkTheDinosaur 

The Little Thief chapter one: a little Thief.

It was a cold and dark night in the of Fox-Heart. It was 12:30 Am as the dark blue Ford drove down the street with its lights off. The only lights on this street were from the glow of halloween decoration.

“Okay Alice, you know what to do right?” Joe asked as he pulled to a stop right out front of one of the houses. “Just get in and unlock the front door. Then search the house for any valuables.”

Joe was an average sized man with a balding head. He was in his mid 40’s and had a bad attitude. Just give him a cheap suit and a cigar and he would look just like a used car salesman.

“If you find anything heavy, give me a call and well grab it last.” Joe said before he gave the little girl next to him the stink eye. “And remember, don't fuck this up.”

This was a routine Alice was familiar with. Joe always gave the same speech and it always ended with Joe telling Alice that if she got caught to pretend she did this alone. Because if Alice told anyone about Joe, he would find her, and make her life a living hell.

“T-this is not my first time Joe.” Alice stuttered to Joe. “a-and besides, t-the old bats on v-vacation. How could i f-f-fuck this up?”

Before Joe could answer however, Alice grabbed her black bag and jumped out of the car.

Alice was 4 feet tall with shoulder length blonde hair tied up into a bun. She was wearing an all-black outfit with a black hat to cover her hair.

“Ok joe, i'll call when im done or if i find something.” Alice told Joe

“Whatever, just don't fuck this up you little freak.” Joe told her. “This is a big job.”

As Joe drove away, Alice flipped him off.

‘Well fuck you to.” Alice whispered to herself. ‘God i hate working with him.’

Alice took a deep breath of the cold air and relaxed a moment before she went to work.

She had been scoping out this two story house for the last month. Only one person lived here, a women in her late 30’s, early 40’s. From watching her, Alice learned that the women was going on a 8 day vacation to mexico and left earlier today to the airport.

Alice ran to the fence leading to the back yard and saw the lock on the fence. Not like it mattered to Alice as she moved a loose board to reveal a small hole in the fence. This was one of the few perks of being small as she slipped thru the hole with ease.

Once she was in the backyard, Alice went up to the glass backdoor. She pulled out her glass cutter and a hole near the handle. Despite her hight, she was able to get the door open with ease.

‘Ok, first unlock the door for a fast getaway and check upstairs first.’ Alice told herself. 

She quickly unlocked the door and hurried upstairs.

Once she was up there she noticed a few doors. She went to the first one and saw that it was just a bathroom. Not what she was looking for.

The next was a door that had unicorns on it and a name plack saying Nina. curious, Alice takes a peek into the dark room. While she couldn't see anything inside, Alice could tell it was a kids room and she doughtid anything of value would be in there.

The final room at the end of the hall however was just the room Alice was looking for.  The woman's bedroom. After flipping on the lights, Alice went to work filling her bag.

Unbeknownst to her however, a car pulled up the the house and a older looking woman got out, it was the owner of the house Madeline Tendet.

Madeline’s flight to mexico was canceled not once, but twice, and the older women decided she didn't feel like waiting another few hours at the airport for another plain and decided just to cancel her vacation. She can just have a nice staycation she thought. Just stay home and relax.

As she went to the door and put the keys in, Madeline was tired and didn't releases the door was already unlocked and slipped inside without making much of a sound.

“I'll just get my stuff out of the car tomorrow. Right now i just want to go to sleep.” Madeline told herself as she made her way up the stars. But when she got upstares she noticed her bedroom light was still on.

Did she forget to turn them off when she left? Madeline though when she heard something from inside.

Someone was in the house! Madeline reached into her bag and pulled out a can of mace and slowly made her way to the bedroom.

Alice had already took all the jewelry, some money, and anything else that looked of value. She was standing right next to a nightstand and was looking at a picture of the women she was stealing from holding a little girl in her arms.

Alice could feel the knots in her stomach return. She hated doing this. She didn't want to do this, but Alice had to push those thoughts away. Joe will be expecting her soon. 

Alice grabbed the picture and set it face down so she didn't have to look at it before grabbing a little statue beside the picture. As she picked it up, she relised it was a little heavier than she thought and accidentally dropped it on her foot!

“OW! MOTHER FUCKER!” Alice screamed as she dropped her bag and began jumping on one foot while holding her hurt one.

Behind Alice, in the doorway, Madeline watched the little girl jump up and down.

Madeline was shocked. She was expecting a full grown adult to be robbing her, not a little girl. From the looks of it, Madeline could see Alice was unarmed so she put her mace away and walked into the room and stood behind the little thief.

“Well well well now who are you sweetie?” Madeline asked and startled the little thief as Alice let out a quick sreek and spun around.

“O-ow shit…” Alice said as she looked up to the owner of the house standing over her.

The Little Thief chapter Two: A pain in the bottom

Alice’s little heart was beating in her chest like a jackhammer as she looked upon the owner of the house

‘OH FUCK!’ Alice’s head screamed. ‘She shouldn't be here! She should be on a plain to Mexico right now, how is that old bitch here!’

“Well? Just what do you think you’re doing young lady.” Madeline asked calmly as she kept her eyes on the “Little Thief” in her room.

Alice, on the other hand, was shaking slightly. Her eyes darted around the room for a way out.

The older woman was blocking her path to the door and there was a bed to her left. Beside the bed was a window that she might be able to use, but she doubted.

Even if Alice could get to the closed window, the old lady would grab her before she got it open. And Alice knew there was no way her body could smash the glass either.

“YOUNG LADY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Madeline asked again, but this time using her mom voice. it had been quite a while since she used it, but it did make the little girl jump a little bit.

Alice was the most sacred than in all her life as a thief. this had never happened before, sure she had some close calls early on, but nothing like this.

“W-what are y-you doing sniff here?” Alice asked trying to sound brave but failed. hard.

Being caught really through her off her feet and the shock in Alice’s voice made her sound even younger than she already looked.
“Well,” started Madeline. “I live here, but I am asking you, what are you doing here?”

“W-well y-you see um DISTRACTION!” Alice yelled out before tossing her bag at the older woman before running to the door.

“HAY HOLD IT YOUNG LADY!” Madeline yelled as she caught the bag in one swift motion before she tossed it on the bed before she spun around to grab the little girl’s arm with ease.

“H-HAY LET ME GO YOU FUCKING OLD BITCH!” Alice yelled out as she struggled to get free from the older woman’s grip. 

Madeline on the other hand easily dragged Alice back into the bedroom over to her queen bed then after sitting down on it she then pulled the little crock over her lap with just as much ease.

“H-HAY WHAT THE FUCK A-ARE YOU D-D-DOING!?” Alice yelled out as she went over the older woman’s lap every second looking more like a little kid then a grown up.

“Now are you going to tell me why you are here young lady?” Madeline asked as she held one of Alice’s arms behind her back.

“F-F-FUCK YOU I DON’T HAVE T-TELL YOU SH,” Alice yelled out but was immediately replaced as the old woman slapped her little bottom. “OWWWWWWWW!!!!”

Alice started to kick her feet madly just to try to get free from the older woman's grasp.

“HAY W-WHAT THE HELL! OW! ST-OW-STOP YOU CAN’T D, OWWWW! DO THIS TO ME!” Alice yelled out as the older woman started to give the little intruder a spanking. 

Even with Alice wearing black jeans she could still feel the strong slaps to her little bottom, Alice felt humiliated not just at being caught but getting a spanking at eighteen years old!

“L-LET ME OW! GO N-NOW! Y-YOU CAN’T OW DO THIS! I AM, OWWW! *SNIFF* EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD! OWWWWW!” Alice yelled out as the tears and snot started to run down her face.

“Would you rather I call the cops” the older woman stopped and asked.

*sniff* “no” Alice sniffled out trying hard to hold back her childlike crying. 

Madeline then let out a sigh. she hated having to do this but she had too.

“Now sweetie, can you please tell me what are you doing here and why are you trying to rob me? And more importantly, you said you are eighteen years old? but you look eight or nine years old. so that only means you have youthlock right?” Madeline asked 

“F-f-fuck you, you old bitch! I don’t have *sniff* have to tell you shit.” Alice said stubbornly not wanting to give up. 

But to Alice horror, the older woman grabbed the back Alice black pants and pull them down to her knees!

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU D-DOING!” Alice yelled out, her eyes going wide as her pants went down. But before she could yell more the older woman asked something.

“Are you wearing a thong young lady?” the older woman asked as she was surprised to see something like this. Hell, she did not know a thong could be made for someone so little.

“Y-yes s-s-s-s-so what! i-it’s not your fucking business!” Alice said her face getting as red as a beat.

Madeline was getting really sick of all the cursing, so just like with pants she took down the black thong making the little girl kick and curse. Soon Madeline started a new round of spankings. Alice's eyes went wide as she got her first bare bottom spanking in years!

Alice kicked and fought, she was even able to kick off not just her pants and shoes, but her thong too. Alice screamed out every curse she knew, but soon she could no longer fight anymore, she soon she burst out crying.

“WAAAAAAAAAA! N-NO MORE PWEASE! N-SOB-N-WAAAAAAAAA-NO PWEASE! I W-W-WILL BE GOOD! SOB I WELL BE GOOD! I SORRWE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Alice cried out sounding just like a little kid getting a spanking. Madeline then stopped as she took some breaths and then asked.

“Okay little one, are you going to be good?” Madeline asked. “Or do you need another round?”

It emphasizes her point, she gave Alice bright red bottom another smack.

“Y-WAAAAAAAAA-YES! SOB Y-Y-YES PWEASE NO MORE WAAAAAAAAAAA!” Alice cried out. her little bottom felt like it was on fire!

soon Alice was taken off the older woman lap. but before she could beg more, scared of what might happen next. to Alice’s surprise, the older woman pulled her into a close hug and started to rub Alice’s back.

“Shhh. it's ok. It's over” the older woman said to calm the still crying child. Knowing there would be no way to get anything out of her while she was crying.

Before Alice could ask or say anything, the older woman got up. Alice squeaked like a mouse in surprise before being carried out of the room.

“Okay honey, let’s go someplace more comfy.” the older woman said as she carried Alice out of the bedroom. as she did, Alice sniffled, her bottom very sore from the spanking. her eye’s red from crying, her bottom lip quivered a bit, and her throat sore from screaming and crying.

Madeline then noticed something odd about the little thief. but decided to wait until they got to their destination to confirm her thoughts.

Soon, Alice’s nervous tick kicked in and her thumb was in her mouth. she started to suck it without realizing it.

Madeline soon got to Nina’s old room. she took some deep breaths. it had been a while since the accident, and besides doing some cleaning now and again Madeline never went in there. It was just too hard too.

But it would still have what she needed for the little one in her arms so, soon after one more deep breath, Madeline walked in turning on a light.

After closing the door and she put the little Adult down on the floor and saw to her surprise the little Thief still had hair done there. 

‘Weird.’ She thought. ‘How can she still have hair down there? most people with her condition have it permanently removed to stop diaper rash by now.’

As Madeline looked Alice blushed and decided to distract herself by looking around the room. to her shock, it was the kid’s room saw when she was first upstairs, but know with the light on she could see it was more of a nursery than a kid’s room.

She looked around at the nursery, as she looked it was not just any nursery it was one of the most beautiful nurseries Alice had ever seen.

From the cream-colored walls with little pictures of teddy bears, rocking horses and fairies on it. to the light pink carpet, she was standing on. to the unicorn lamp sitting on a nightstand next to the light green armchair. To Alice, the whole from felt warm and made with love and care.

As she looked more at the room, she saw to her surprise a crib in here. but to her shock it was bigger than any crib she had ever seen, it was way bigger than for a baby.

“S-someone like me could fit in there and s-s-still has room to spread out,” Alice said out loud to herself, not realizing she had said it. 

Then Alice saw the changing table and like the crib, it to was big. Then it clicked what was going on and she faced what older woman had said.

“N-n-no way I-I am not going t-to be some f-fucking big b-b-baby!” Alice said starting to shiver a bit from a mixture of fear and lack of pants.

“Sweetie we will talk about that later, but right now can you take your shirt off for me please?” Madeline asked. She knew something felt off when she was carrying the little girl.

“W-WHAT N-NO NO NO NO!” Alice could not believe what she was hearing, how could someone just ask that? What the fuck is wrong with this old bitch. She thought. 

“Calm down little one, you see when I was carrying you, you were a lot lighter then you should be.” The older woman said calmly but with a look of worry.

“I-I d-d-don’t care! you’re a lot bigger than me, of course, I would be lighter!” Alice said holding her tummy knowing that's not what the older woman meant. But she still didn't want anyone to see.

“Now little one you can take off your shirt yourself or I can take it off for you but I need to see if I am right,” Madeline said one last time to give the girl a chance.

Alice got mad not wanting any more of this, so just flipped her off.

“L-l-look, just call the c-c-cops because there is no way I am l-l-l-letting a crazy old bi,” but Alice was cut off as the older woman grabbed Alice’s shirt and pulled it up and off before Alice could do something. 

To Madeline’s shock and horror she was right. the little girl was all most skin and bones. 

Thoughts of Nina came to Madeline’s head but she pushed them away, she then got on one knee and looked at the little girl who was now covering her chest and stomach.

“When was the last time you had a decent meal? I mean look at you, I can see your rib lines.” Madeline asked. 

“Th-there are not m-m-my rib lines!” Alice lied with a mixes anger and fear then said. “You see these are my um, womanly curves!”

Madeline let out a sigh and shake her head. “I can tell you’re lying and that your starving aren’t you?”

Alice could not speak, all she could do was fight back the tears and frustration. 

“What about your parents? do they know about this? More importantly, do they know where you are right now?” Madeline asked when she saw Alice’s body tense up, her face a tidal wave of anger.

“F-FUCK YOU AND FUCK THOSE M-M-MOTHERFUCKS! I-I-I DON’T NEED THEM I-I DON’T WANT THEM I HOLP THEY D-D-DIE!” Alice screamed as she stomped her foot down and balled up her fits. A single line of tears coming from her right eye. Her entire naked body shaking with pure anger.

Madeline was almost taken back by hearing this. But at the same time, she knew exactly what it meant. abuse...

She immediately grabbed Alice and pulled her close. Alice began throwing punches and kicks. Alice even bit her shoulder, but none were effective as the older women raped her arms around Alice and once again held her.

Alice continued to struggle, but anger fueled rage soon subsided. All she could do, was pant as she tried to catch her breath once more.

“Now little one, before I get you something to eat and drink let’s get you into something more appropriate for you to ware,” Madeline said before lifting up the girl and took her to the changing table and laid her on it.

Alice was shocked when she heard about getting a meal, but before she could say something about it she was already picked up and put on the changing table and a strap placed across her stomach.

“Wait w-w-what are you doing?” then it dawned on her. “N-NO NO NO NO! I-I AM NOT WEARING A FUCKING DIAPER! D-DO YOU HEAR ME!”

“Sorry about this, but a lot of people with your condition have day and/or nighttime accidents so this is just in case.” Madeline said as she reached under the table and grabbed the supplies she needed.

“N-NO FUCK YOU! I *SOB* I DON’T HAVE A *SNIFF* ACCIDENTS.” Alice cries not wanting to be put in yet another diaper. 

“Hay its okay if you do, my little Nina needed diapers as well,” Madeline said as she got an old but still unopened box of baby wipes out.

“W-WELL I DON’T! AND YOU’RE FUCKING NOT PUTTING ME IN ONE!” Alise screamed and kicked with all her might.

“Sorry but I don’t want you having an accident on my floor so you’re going in one whether you like it or not,” Madeline said as she tried to stay calm with the little girl.

“FU-FUCK YOU! YOU CRAZY BITCH! I AM NOT L-LETTING YOU! H-HAY NO!!!” Alice stopped yelling as the older woman lifted the little thieves lags up and started giving her another spanking. 

like before, Alice fought, cursed and screamed, but just like before she soon broke down in tears.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! N-NO MORE PWEASE! *SOB* N-NO MORE! I *SOB* WAAAAAAAAAAA! I-I’LL BE GOOD! PWEASE NO MORE!” Alice cried out in desperation.

“Okay young lady, I have had enough of your temper tantrums. now, are you going to be a good girl and wear your diaper?” Madeline asked when she stopped the spanking.

“Y-sob-yes. I-I well, but pwease, n-no more sp-waaaaaaa-spankings pwease,” Alice said not meaning for it to sound so childish,

“Good girl,” Madeline said as she the baby wipe box.she looked and saw that Alice had, in fact, peed a little during the spanking, no doubting from the pain. But she said nothing as she got to work wiping the little girl clean.

Alice squirmed and cried as her bottom was wiped. then to her horror, her kitty was getting cleaned too making her squirm more. blushing and all most moaning too.

“N-NO PWEASE NOT TH-THERE MO-MO…” Alice covered her mouth stopping herself from saying, mommy.

“Shhhh its okay just relax, now let’s get you something for your little bottom,” Madeline said as soon as she got done wiping and throwing the wipes away.

she got some aloe-Vaseline out and started to put it on the little girl’s bottom.

Alice’s eyes went wide again making her kick and cry, not to fight the woman, but from the pain, as the cold cream was put on her red and very sore bottom. all the while the older woman shhhed her and told her it was going to be okay.

Soon Alice’s thumb found its way right back in her mouth, and she then started to suck it just as the older woman got the baby powder out and started to powder Alice’s little bottom. After what felt like forever to Alice, a diaper was finally put under her and soon it was taped up.

“There we go now that was not so bad was it?” Madeline asked as she sat the little girl up and using one last baby wipe, wiped away the tears and snot from Alice's face.

Alice looked down to her horror and humiliation the diaper was pink and had baby cartoon animals on it. Her mind was all a mass like a mixed up puzzle, she had been spanked, striped, and diapered like a child. Alice kept thinking on how did this happen and why me as she sucked her thumb.

“Do you want me to get you something to wear?” Madeline asked. 

Alice could only nod a yes as soon Madeline got a t-shirt out of a drawer she then came back to put it on the little girl, after that Alice looked at the pink shirt and started to tear up as she saw what was said on it, “mommy’s little girl” in bright gold letters.

Alice could not take it anymore and started to cry. Madeline seeing this give a hug to the little one

“Shh, it’s okay. there, there it’s all going to be okay. how about we get you something to eat and some warm milk to drink?” the older woman asked.

Alice just shook her head no.

“P-p-waaaaaaaaaaa-pwease, n-n-no more pwease. j-sob-just call the cops pwease j-just take me to jail waaaaaaaaa.” Alice cries wanting her humiliation to end.

“But if you go you could be hurt or worse,” Madeline said with a look of worry in her eyes.

“I *sob* don’t care just give sniff me my c-c *sob* c-clothes and call them pwease.” Alice said with a face full of tears again.

Madeline let out a sigh she did not want to do it but she could not keep her if she did not want to be here.

*Sigh* “okay but I will give you my number if you change your mind,” Madeline said as she turned her back and picked up the little one’s black shirt. 

But as soon as she did Alice jumped off the changing table and made a run for it, making Madeline turn and run after her.

“HEY GET BACK HERE YOUNG LADY!” Madeline yelled out. 

But Alice didn't listen. All she could think about was getting to the front door. If she could just get outside she might be able to get to Joe and get away!

Alice ran down the stars, nearly slipping and falling down them, and turned to the door. She was turning the handle when her diaper was grabbed and lifted up into the air! Alice was now kicking screaming, and even biting just to get free.

But Madeline had the little girls arm in one hand and holding the diaper in the other. This gave Alice a wedgie but that was the least of her problems as they went back into Madeline’s room. 

Once there, she opened the one drawer Alice didn't get the chance to look through and pulled out some old handcuffs. she then walked to her door and handcuffed the little Thief to the doorknob

“W-WHAT *SOB* FUCK LET ME GO! *SNIFF* I-I AM NOT INTO THIS K-KINKY SH *SOB* SHIT! HOW DO YOU EV-EVEN! FUCK! WHY DO YOU EVEN H-HAVE HANDCUFFS?” Alice yelled out.

“Well, every cop even retired ones, have a spare pair.” Madeline told the girl and saw Alice's face go pale.

“W-w-wait c-cop you’re a cop? B-bull-crap! n-no way you’re a cop! this house is big and nice! y-y-y-you must be dirty or something.” Alice said not believing the older woman was a cop and if she was, she hoped to at least blackmail her with the dirty cop bit.

“No I was not dirty, this was my father's place before he passed away. and I was a sergeant before I was forced into retirement.” Madeline told her as she went back to the drawer and pulled out an old badge as proof.

“F-Forced retirement w-why because you were in league with someone?” Alice asked.

“Honestly honey.” Madeline said. “This is not a true crime drama or something.”

“I-I d-don’t care let me go!” Alice said as she pulled on the handcuffs.

“Sorry you wanted the cops here and they will be here.” Madeline said as she walked past the little girl. trying not to cry herself as she heard the little Thief beg, curs, and scream again as she kicked and punched the door.

https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/ 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi, I want to say right now that I am not the one who wrote this. a few days ago, a friend of mine helped me big time by finishing one of my chapters. as a thank you, they asked that i post one of the

Madeline sat in front of her phone. She’s been there for the last two minutes hearing the girls scream and cries as she hit and slammed the door the little thief was handcuffed too.  She turned h

chapter 4: A Mothers Love   It was cold and chilly night in the town of fox-heart as Madeline was driving home with the little girl in the back seat. as she drove she could hear the snifflin

Posted Images

"She immediately grabbed Alice and pulled her close. Alice began throwing punches and kicks. Alice even bit her shoulder, but none were effective as the older women

raped her arms around Alice and once again held her. "

Bolding and underlining mine, cause I see people applauding you but obviously they are not reading your story cause THIS is a very unfortunate little typo someone else should have been pointing out, too bad lots of people just try to dash into every story thread and write GOOD JOB! for whatever reason

Not trying to be a big spoilsport and diss you about spelling too much, but this is just a very unfortunate one, so you better correct that.

2 hours ago, Teesle said:

Bolding and underlining mine, cause I see people applauding you but obviously they are not reading your story cause THIS is a very unfortunate little typo someone else should have been pointing out, too bad lots of people just try to dash into every story thread and write GOOD JOB! for whatever reason

Not trying to be a big spoilsport and diss you about spelling too much, but this is just a very unfortunate one, so you better correct that.

apparently, you didn't read the first 4 lines of the story, I didn't write this story but I will contact Pink and tell them about the typo. sadly I cannot fix the typo without reposting the entire chapter. and I don't feel like reposting 2 chapters because of two missing letters. most people can tell pink meant to say wrapped, people make spelling mistakes. (i guarantee, more than 50% of the stories in this site have spelling mistakes somewhere) also, the people who say "good job" on a story are people who enjoyed the story, even with a few typos :)

6 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

This could certainly use a cold read to catch spelling and grammar errors a spellchecker would miss, but I've otherwise enjoyed reading it.

That said, here's another to pass on to the author:

women is the plural form. Woman is the singular form. This story is lousy with using the plural where the singular should be used. In fact, the passage the other typo hound quoted includes this error, and being unable to see bold and the like, I thought this was the error they were referring to until the OP mentioned the error that was actually highlighted.

I too hope the author lets you continue posting here as I doubt I'd have the patience to fight with a site as screen reader unfriendly as Deviant Art for one on going story.

thank you and ill let them know :)  i hope they let me continue to post as well, this is a great story :)

Madeline sat in front of her phone. She’s been there for the last two minutes hearing the girls scream and cries as she hit and slammed the door the little thief was handcuffed too. 

She turned her head towards the stars and heavy thoughts wage war in her mind.

‘“Someone like her with her condition and weight she was going to be torn apart.’ Madalin thought. “No! She is eighteen years old! she may look like a child, she may sound like a child, But she is eighteen years old. if she wants to go to jail then she can!

But the thoughts didn't help the sick feeling in her stomach. She knew exactly what would happen to that little girl. 

Madeline finally just had to grit her teeth and grabbed the phone before raining outside, and away from the crying. Her hands were shaking bad but after taking a few deep breaths, she slowly dialed the one number that came to mind.

“Hello?” the man said on the other end of the line.

“Michael, I need a favor from you…” Madeline told the man.

As the call was being made, Alice had one leg on the door as she was pulling her arm as hard as she could! 

“OOOOOOW!” Alice moaned as the pain grew too much and she stopped. 

She tried everything she could think of to get free of the handcuffs. She tried breaking the doorknob, but without any tools that didn't work. She tried lubricating her hand and sliding out by licking it, but the cuffs were to tight and she couldn't do that.

Her thoughts then turned a little more drastic as she thought of cutting off her wrist, to breaking her thumb, to even gnawing her own hand off! Everything she’s read about before. But before she could commit to any of them the pain stopped her.

“I am going to die, I am so going to fucking die,” Alice told herself.

She then looked over at the clothes she was wearing not 5 minutes ago. They laid scattered on the floor. Ironically the one closest to her, and the one thing she wanted back was her black thong. The one piece of clothing she wore to make her at least feel like the adult she was.

Now look at her, spanked, wearing a pink diaper and pink shirt that says ‘mommy's little girl’. And the thong she wanted was just out of reach.

Alice so started to laugh as she thought about it all. 

Nothing was funny about her situation, it was just a shaky almost mad laugh that was only hushed when her thumb involuntarily reached her mouth.

“I god po pwee” Alice said to herself.

5 minutes after the call a police car pulled into Madeline’s driveway. Still standing out there waiting for them was Madeline. She couldn't bear hearing any more of the screaming and crying from the little teenager upstairs

Two cops took a step out of the car.

The first was an old man, and Madeline's old teacher and partner,

Michael Gould was in his late 50’s but with the amount of stress, he's had to put up with, he looked more like 60. But he was still a good looking grandpa type of man. Especially with his gray hair, mustache, and glasses. 

(if I had to say, he would look a lot like Tom Selleck)

Madeline knew Michael back when she was just a rookie.

But take away the kind heart and grandpa looks, you would find an old tough bastard. Once taking three shots from a man named Jacky Scoleri (AKA Mad Dog) and his Sad’Day night special (a modified revolver.)

On the other side of the car, a younger man stepped out. A new guy Madeline didn't know.

He looked to be in his early 20’s, was tall and had the “straight out of the academy” look to him. Especially with his bright-eyed and hopeful look.

“Hay Madeline, how are you?” Michael asked as he walked over and smiled at Madeline. 

Madeline herself give a weak smile as she walked to Michael and give the old man a hug, but before she could say anything to him the young man walked over with a big smile on his face.

“Hello sergeant Tenderheart,” The young man said with a smile as he reached out his hand. “It’s an honor to meet you.”

“Please it’s just Miss Tenderheart now or you can just call me Madeline.” Madeline told the young man as she shook his hand.

“Oh, um, sorry.” The young man said with a blush, “it’s just, a lot of young recruits have heard about you. is it true you took on Jacky Scoleri’s two younger brothers? Who were both armed with two AK-47’s, while Mr. Gould took on Jacky himself with three bullets wounds in his stomach?”

Madeline gave a weak laugh.

“Kid, most of those stories are overly dramatic, and besides, that was years ago,” she told him

“Now Billy, we don’t have time for this,” Michael said after giving the young man named Billy the eye. “We have work to do”

“R-right sir S-sorry sir” Billy fumbled out. 

“And you don’t have to call me sir just call me Michael,” Michael said as he got a cloth to clean his glasses. “You make me sound like an old man.”

“Y-yes Mr. Michael I um mean Sir Michael I um so-sorry I-I.” Billy stuttered as he tried to process what to call him.

“Boy, call me sir one more time, and I'll teach you why Scoleri now fears me,” Michael told Billy.

Billy was stunned for a moment. Then Madeline gives a small laugh at the young man. On the other hand, Michael sighed.

“just go open the damned back door to the car and meet me inside,” Michael told the rookie

“Nice kid,” Madeline said with a smile, “guessing you haven't given him a black eye treatment yet.

“He’s a dumbass. reminds me of another young dumbass I had under my wing when she became a cop. she somehow, with a higher power or whatever, made it to sergeant. now, what was her name again?”

“screw you old man, you know miss me,” Madeline said with a smile and a slap on the old man’s arm.

“So anyway Madeline you said you caught a Thief?” Michael said looking at Madeline.

he then saw her face change to one that was smiling and joking with her old partner to one with worry and sadness.

“O-oh right, she’s upstairs. just to warn you, she has youthlock.” Madeline told him.

“Really? did she have ID on her to confirm that?” Michael asked with a look of surprise on this face.

“No, but she has hair well… down there.” Madeline said making the old man blush. 

He didn't want to know how she knew someone with youthlock had hair in that place.

Soon Billy came back just as Madeline was leading Michael upstairs as soon the cops stopped. both dumbfounded when they saw Alice at the end of the hall.

“W-what the fuck?” Michael said as he saw a little girl in a pink t-shirt and pink diaper with cartoon animals on it. Not at all what he expected.

“Um, Michael who are we supposed to take into custody?” Billy asked just as dumbfounded.

Alice pulled her thumb out of her mouth and turned around as she heard them. when she saw the two cops she could not move, could not blink, could not even scream. some part of her hoped the old woman was lying, but now...

All she could do was look in a silent horror. her face bright red from fighting, her eyes puffy from crying, the only neat thing about her was the hair still in a bun.

“As I have said before, she has youthlock,” Madeline said again trying her hardest not to look at the little girl.

“Okay Madeline, but I am going to have to ask you some things, you know the standard procedure and all that,” Michael said but all Madeline could do was nod a yes.

Michael looked at Billy then turned his head to the little girl. Once they were near her, Alice let out a blood-curdling scream making all three Adults jump a bit. Alice then fought as hard as she could but the two cops easily overpowered the screaming girl.

As Michael was taking the old cuffs off, he noticed something besides his shew, for a moment he was about to ask why there was a tiny black thong on the floor but pushed those thoughts out of his mind. he didn't think he wanted to know and focused on the girl.

They took off the old handcuffs and put on new ones, even though Alice was spent, she still tried her hardest to get free. 

Somehow she even managed to kick Billy in the face! But it was not enough as they got to the cop car and started putting her in.

Alice looked at the house and saw the older woman was standing by the door. That's when reality struck and she realized she didn't want to go to jail!

“MISS! MISS! PWEASE! PWEASE H-HELP ME! I-I- WILL TELL YOU E-EVERYTHING! I *SOB* I WILL DO WHAT YOU *WAAAAAAAAAAA* YOU SAY! PWEASE! I-I- D-DON’T WANT D-D-DIE! MISS PWEASE! *WAAAAAAAAAA!” Alice broke down and let out her inner child.

Madeline was shocked when she heard that. Despite the fact Alice tried to rob her, lie to her, run from her, Madeleine's motherly instincts kicked in.

“Get in there you fucking brat” Billy yelled as he finally got her in the car. still mad at being kicked in the face. Madeline called Michael over and the two adults talked as Alice was kicking the door.

“HAY KNOCK THE FUCK OFF!” Billy yelled at the girl but she was not listening just as Billy was about to do something Michael called him over as Madeline walked to the back car door and opened it.

“Miss you cannot!” Billy started but Michael grabbed him by the shoulder. 

“That door was never opened after you shut it.” Michael told Billy, “now, let's go check out how that little thief got in the house shall we?”

Billy looked back and forth between Michael and Madeline then decided just to go along with Michael into the house.

Alice seeing this tried to run out of there like a bat out of hell but was grabbed by Madeline, making Alice cry out.

“NO, NO, NO, NO! PWEASE! LET ME GO! DON’T WANNA DIE! DON’T DO-DON’T WANNA DIEEE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Alice screamed out terrified.

Madeline just hugged the little girl and slowly rocked her and rubbing her back. Alice was still crying, but she had calm down enough.

“it's okay. I talked to Michael, the older grandpa cop, and said I was not going to pass charges on you and that I will be billing you out.” Madeline told the girl.

“R-really? you are really g *sniff* going to do that?” Alice asked with tears in her eyes.

“Yes honey I am, and I am also going to take you back inside okay?” Madeline asked.

Alice at this point did not care all she wanted was to not go to jail and possibly die.

“But they are still going to have to take downtown,” Madeline told her. A little bit of sadness on her face.

Alice heart almost stopped at hearing that. she then began a new round of crying.

“W-WHAT! N-NO! MO-MO *WAAAAAA* PWEASE! I WILL DIE *WAAAAAAAAAA* MISS PWEASE! I’LL BE G-GOOD! I DON’T WANT TO DIE PWEASE!” Alice cried out her voice going hoarse.

“Don’t worry sweetie. they will only keep you for 30 minutes till I bail you out. and because of your size and because of how skinny you are they will take you to a special holding cell. okay? I promise I'll come get you out okay.” Madeline told the girl after calming her down.

Alice wanted to say yes, but it just came out as garble from all the crying, so she just nodded her head yes.

“But you have to be a good little girl for them. so no more kicking and fighting or cursing all right?” Madeline said and again Alice nodded, then realized something.

“M *sob* Miss I-I g-got to go p *sniff* potty. *sob*” Alice cried out feeling absolutely humiliated having said that. Madeline rubbed the little girl’s back and Shhhed her.

“All right I will tell the officers. but first, my name is Madeline. can you please tell me your name.”

Alice hesitated, looking over at the front door of the house and seeing the officers still inside. Deciding she had no other choice, she gave her name.

“Its *sniff* its Alice, Alice Nightstar.” Madeline gives an odd and surprised look on hearing that.

“Nightstar?” Madeline asked making sure she heard it right.

“Y-sniff-Yes that’s right my m-mommy is I-I-Isabell Nightstar and my d-d-daddy is Jack Nightstar a-and my big s-s-s-sister I...” Alice told her but stopped as Alice’s stress levels finally reached their peak and she began to dry heave.

Madeline quickly began rubbing the little girls back and started thinking about those names

Madeline knew those name. Isabell Nightstar was a CEO of Hopeman industries. A powerful one at that. Jack Nightstar is a Chief Prosecutor and might soon be governor.

As Madeline rubbed Alice’s back, she noticed that she finally had an opportunity to run. Alice thought maybe she could make a run for it. but that idea died when she then thought, where would she go? and even if she found joe, that guy would bill on her the moment he saw her being chased.

Madeline herself was thinking similarly. Which is why she left that opening. To see if this little girl was being genuine with her cries for help, or just trying to use Madeline’s kindness against her. If Alice ran this time, Madeline would catch her, place her in the car herself and not look back.

But Alice stayed where she was, even as she stopped dry heaving. She just slightly leaned on Madeline as she rubbed the girls back.

“Okay Alice, I think it’s time you get going,” Madeline said as the two cops were finally returning.

“O-Okay a-are you, are you really go to get me? mo, I mean Miss Madeline?” again she almost called her mommy again.

“I am dear, just be good for the officers all right,” Madeline said as she gave the small girl a sad smile.

Alice willingly got into the cop car and sat down as Madeline buckled her into a seatbelt.

Madeline then closed the door and walked to the two officers. after a bit of time the two men got into the car and went off to the station. leaving Madeline alone in her driveway.

Alice slowly cried on the way there. she still needs to go the bathroom, bad, and just hoped Madeleine was right about the cops letting her go to the bathroom. She leaned on the cold window and it felt soothing against her bright red face.  soon the cop car stopped. the older man got out and opened Alice's door to let her out before they took her inside.

The floor of the station was cold even with her socks on. Alice grew a little scared when they passed a few holding cells.

Most were just drunk men asking why a kid was here, but a few made jokes as she passed them.

“What the fuck she do? Rob a candy store?”
“No man it was a toy store!”
“Ya, she robbed them at water gunpoint!”
“And ended with a high-speed chase with her getaway tricycle!”

The cells were full of laughter as Alice’s face grew redder.

she closed her eyes, trying not listen as she walked with the old officer. soon she felt a hand touch her shoulder, it made Alice jump she then looked up and saw a woman looking at her.

“Okay Alice, go with the officer and she or someone else will put you in a special holding cell till Madeline comes and gets you,” Michael said as he cracked his back.

Alice nodded and walked with the female officer. Alice was then made to get her fingerprints taken and then asked her full name. but she just said, Alice. then it was her picture getting taken, all the while Alice cried.

“Stop crying you little snot.” the female officer told Alice.

Alice looks up in shock as the female officer looks at her. “W-w-w-what?” Alice choked out. 

“You heard me. you people always say your adults but you act like snot-nosed kids when you get in trouble. now shut it and let’s get this over with.”

Alice, scared, just nodded her head as the pictures were taken. soon Alice was taken, not to a special holding cell, but to an empty regular holding call.

“W-w-w-wait! I-I was supposed to be taken to a s-s-special holding cell!” Alice cried out as the female officer just rolled her eyes.

“Sorry, but the special holding cells are full. and besides, you people say you want to be treated like everyone else, so now you are, now get in there.” The female officer said as she uncuffed and pushed Alice in before closing the cell door.

Alice cried as she walked to the cell bed. Looking around she saw that there was no toilet in here, much to her dismay. 

“S-she’s coming to g-git me. I-i can h-hold it.” Alice stuttered from a mixture of fear and need to pee. With her nerve so high, her thumb once more found its way into her mouth as she tried to calm down.

as she sat on the bed after what felt like forever, two officers open the cell and put a big buff scary looking woman in. her thumb immediately popped out of her mouth.

“The fuck! why is a kid in here?” One of the offers asked.

“Oh I heard about her, she got that youthlock syndrome thing. she is really adult.” The other officer said. 

“Really? I don’t know, shouldn’t she be put in a special holding cell or something?” The other officer replied.

“Maybe there filled up? Look for now just put this one in and I will go talk to someone about this.” The other officer said

“Fuck man all right all right.” The other officer said as both men left.

Alice started to shake as the scary woman looked her up and down. Knotting the pink shirt and diaper.

“Oh look at the little crybaby! hehe, this so going to be fun to hurt you little shrimp, and what are you doing on my bed?” the woman said with a hillbilly accent.

Alice then immediately got up, then said “I-sniff-I am not a crybaby”

”Yeah fucking right, you look like you've been scared shitles. kid, you know why I'm here? I beat my ex-half to death for breaking up with me.” the women said.

Alice swallowed hard and tried to make herself look big.

“w-well t-that k-kid’s stuff I killed five cops.” Alice lied.

“Bullshit! don’t make me laugh kid. and don't try and act tough, it's not smart.” The scary woman told her.

But Alice still trying to be brave said: “I-Its t-t-true s-s-so don’t fuck with me.” But all that did was make the woman laugh more.

“Hey here's an idea, I'm going to make you my little bitch tiny.” the woman told Alice with a broad smile on her face. "soon you'll be calling me mommy."

Alice’s eyes went wide as she backed up to the wall.

“W-WHAT? NO PWEASE!” Alice told the woman as she started laughing.

“Oh look the baby wearing a diaper. a pretty pink diaper. Is it wet yet?” the woman asked before laughing again.

“STOP IT! I-IT'S NOT A D-DIAPER!” Alice said, now getting a little mad.

“AWWW, Looks like big baby wants to act all big and tough.” the woman mocked Alice again.

“No no no no no I-I am n-not a big baby I am an a-an adult!” Alice says trying to look tough, but the woman wasn't buying it.

“Says the girl wearing a diaper with baby cartoon animals on it and a shirt that says mommy little girl.” the woman told Alice before again more laughter.

Alice was finally at her breaking point!

“I AM NOT A FUCKING BABY YOU, YOU FAT STUPID UGLY BITCH!” Alice screamed as she ran across the room and punched the woman in the crotch area.

That punch didn't hurt, but Alice immediately regretted it.

At that moment the scary woman grabs Alice by the shirt and slams her against the wall.

“WHAT YOU CALL ME YOU SNIFFLING LITTLE CUNT? I WILL BREAK YOU LIKE A TWIG AND FUCK YOU! UNDERSTAND!” The scary woman screamed at Alice’s face as she began pissing her diaper right then.

“WAAAAAAAAAA! OH GOD! HELP ME! M-MOMMY! PWEASE! WAAAAAAAAAAA!” Alice balled as she began kicking as swinging at the woman.

“What the hell!” Someone yells before a loud band is heard as the door opened.

The woman immediately draped Alice as she turned to the two cops rushing in to detain her.

But the moment Alice hit the ground she bolted for the door.

“HEY WAIT! AN officer yelled as Alice slid under his legs.

Alice was in the hallway and saw a familiar old face.

Michael saw Alice running toward him, thinking she was aiming for the door behind him, he dropped to one knee and spread his arms out to catch her, but instead, she jumped on him and raped her arms around his neck tightly. Nearly knocking him over.

“PWEASE, PWEASE, DON'T LET ME GO! DON’T WANT TO DIE! DON’T WANT TO DIE!” Alice yelled into his ear. 

“MISS MISS ITS OKAY YOU'RE SAFE!” Michael yells back at Alice so that she could hear him over her yelling.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAA I-I WANT MY MOMMY! WAAAAAAAAAA!” Alice Cries out not caring who heard her, or if she looks like a baby. 

“S-SIR LET ME…..” an officer started as he was about to grab Alice off Michael.

“No no! It's fine! I was just coming to get her anyway. I got her.” Michael told the officer as he stood up with Alice still sniveling in his arms. " I got you."

Madeline was waiting at the front desk as Michael came out with a crying child in his old arms. when Alice saw Madeline she pushed herself out of the old man’s arms and ran to the older woman.

“MOMMY!” Alice cried out. She didn't mean to, but at that moment she didn't care either.

Madeline saw Alice terrified look as she then kneeled down and scooped the little girl up and hugged her as Alice cried, Madeline then asked what happen.

But with a mixture of adrenaline, crying, and snot running down her face, Alice could Barely make out two cohesive words.

“its okay baby, mommy is here, don’t cry.” Madeline then looked at Michael angrily. “Michael what the hell!”

“Madeline, I honestly don’t know. but I do know heads will roll as soon as I find out. I can promise you that..” Michael said as they both looked at the crying, possibly traumatized girl.

Madeline said okay and to give her a call as he soon as he knows what happened. she then took Alice outside, her crying only being muted as she started to suck her thumb again. 

Madeline then opened the back car door and put Alice, to the little one’s shock, into a kids car-set! Alice was about to ask why but continued to suck her thumb. It didn't matter right now.

Compared to the cell, she would rather be in the car seat then with that scary woman.

As Madeline buckled the little girl in, Alice saw this and began whimpering.

"mo, mad-Madeline?" Alice said meekly, getting the woman's attention. "i-i w-w-wet my..."

But Alice was too ashamed to finish, that's when Madeline looked down at the diaper. the cartoon animals were gone and she knew that meant the young girl wet herself.

“Ssshh. Don't worry, Mommy will take care of it,” Madeline told Alice and stroked Alice’s face to calm her down and not to cry anymore.

Alice nodded. No longer caring. She was tired, scared, hungry, wet, embarrassed, hurt. And all she could do right now was let this woman take care of it,

With her thumb back in Alice’s mouth, Madeline closed the door and got into the driver's side. She started the car and began driving home. Hoping to put, not only this strange night, but also her new baby girl to bed.

11 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

It's good but I think Madeline went to far with spanking Alice. Striking someone who you suspect is an abuse survivor = never cool.

i agree, but this is just a story and it's based on someones RP.  

55 minutes ago, Melificentfan said:

Awesome Pink is a excellent writer 

ill tell them you said that :) they just gave me the go-ahead to start posting their other stories here.

• 2 weeks later...

chapter 4: A Mothers Love

It was cold and chilly night in the town of fox-heart as Madeline was driving home with the little girl in the back seat. as she drove she could hear the sniffling from the little girl in the old car seat Nina used to sit in.

Madeline knew YL’s could now sit in a car without one thanks to the new law that passed a few years ago. But after what happened to Nina, she just didn't feel safe putting the little girl into anything other than the carseat.

‘What a night’ Madeline thought as she let out a sigh. ‘There is a lot I need to do. I need to give Michiko a call tomorrow morning to see Alice. Hopefully, I can reach her before she goes to work.

As Madeline thought of what she needed to do, Alice, on the other hand, sat in the car seat all most as quiet as a mouse say for her sniffling.

‘How could this happen to sob me?’ Alice thought to herself as she sucked her thumb and sniveled. All most everything hurt, from her little bottom from all the spankings she got to her wrist from trying to get out from the handcuffs when she handcuffed to the doorknob, to her little body when it was slammed to the well by that scary woman!

But what hurt most of all was her pride. in just one night, almost all her adulthood had be taken from her. she had been caught, stripped, spanked, cried, wiped, powdered, and diapered like a little child. But worst of all she even wet herself!

Alice looked down at the diaper she was in. she could hardly believe was she in one when just a little while ago, she was in a black sexy thong. HER black sexy thong!

She looked down at the diaper, poking it, trying not to believe she had peed in it. trying not to believe she had wet herself. Wet herself like a baby.

But she could clearly see the yellow tinge and that most of the cute cartoon baby animals were gone. then to her horror and humiliation, her mind went back to the police station and the thought of people seeing it and hearing what she said.

“Haha! See! I told you she was just a BRAT!”
“Ya only BABYS wet there diapers!”
“Well she's OBVIOUSLY just a little baby”
“A little baby POTTY PANTS!”

Soon Alice started to whine at the imaginary police officers in her mind. What they must all be saying behind her back. 

Alice had literally no more tears to shed and all she could do was whine. as she did, Madeline looked back at her when she was at a stop light and the sight almost broke her heart.

The little blond girl in a wet diaper, her eyes red and puffy from crying, and sucking on her thumb for comfort as she leaned her head onto the car seat to look out the side window as she whined.

“Alice honey,” Madeline called out trying to get Alice’s attention to try to calm her down, but it did work. “ALICE,” Madeline said a bit louder then she meant to and made the little girl jump in her car seat.

“P-p-pwease *sob* I-I *sniff* sorrwe! d-don’t h-h-h-hit *sob* me!” Alice sobbed out and raised her arms out to protect herself as a little more pee went into the waiting diaper.

“Alice honey no no no no! I-I won’t hit you! why would you think that!?” Madeleine asked with worry as she quickly pulled over before turning her head to look at Alice. Alice could only look away in shame. 

“b-because I-I *sniff* w-went potty in m-my *sob* diaper.” Alice sobbed.

Madeline felt her eyes start to water a bit as she looked at the scared little girl in the car seat, “Ni...” Madeline all most said her daughter’s name but stopped herself. 

Madeline then got out of the car and opened Alice’s door and gave the crying girl a little hug.

“Alice, I won’t hit you for that. I know it’s not your fault.” Madeline whispered to Alice.

“B-But sob it is!” Alice wimped out just wanting to die right there. 

“Look we will soon be home and I will make you something to eat and give you a nice warm cup of milk,” Madeline said after drying both Alice's and her eyes.

Madeline then started driving back home again. 

Alice did not say anything else as they drove. all she could do was suck her thumb and look out the window at the early Halloween decorations that were out.

Soon they were home. Madeline parked her car then she gives one more look to Alice before getting out, wiping her eyes she opened the back seat.

Alice looked up at the older woman and quivered, scared of what she could do to her now. But All Madeline did was unbuckled her and picked her up. Alice was just too tired to fight back, so she wrapped her arms around the older woman's neck and allowed herself to be carried inside. she wanted was to get out of this wet diaper and go to sleep.

Madeline carried the little girl right upstairs and into the nursery, then to the changing table. Madeline laid Alice down and then started to undo the little girl’s diaper but was soon stopped by Alice who whimpered.

“P-P-P-Pwease d *sniff* don’t mo.. *sniff* mo.. *sniff* miss! I-I can d-d-do it my *sniff* myself!” Alice said, but really she could not. she just did not want this older woman to see what she did. But Madeline just gives a warm and caring smile and put her hand on Alice’s cheek rubbed it a bit.

“Shhh now-now, it’s okay. I have done this before with my little girl. so you don’t have to be scared or embarrassed.” Madeline told her.

Alice wanted to say something, but looking into the blue caring eyes of the older woman robbed that, all Alice could do was closes her eyes and sniffle as she let the older woman change her.

“That’s a good girl,” Madeline said then went back to work on changing Alice. she took off the little one’s diaper, tossing it away, then got some baby wipes out and started cleaning Alice up.

Like before Alice blushed, squirmed and a little cried as she was cleaned. Alice even bit her lower lip when her kitty was being cleaned. 

‘I will take care of her hair later, right now she has been through enough today.’ Madeline thought before she got the same aloe-Vaseline and put on Alice’s bottom.

like before, Alice squirmed and cried a bit but not as much as before. soon after the cold cream soon followed the nice smell of baby powder in the air.

Alice hated to admit it, but she did like the small and the feel of it on her lower body. Soon a new diaper was put on her. she was then sat up on the changing table and her face was cleaned with a baby wipe.

“There we go, all cleaned up. so, how about we get you in some pj’s and get you something eat. okay, Alice?” Madeline said as she started to take off Alice’s socks, 

“p-pj’s?” Alice said questionable look on her face.

“Yes honey, pj’s, it’s going to be a cold night tonight,” Madeline said as she got Alice’s socks off and then her shirt. she then put the nearly naked Alice on the floor. 

“B-But I don’t *sniff* have a-any pj’s with me.” Alice sniffled out. 

“don’t worry sweetie you can wear one of my Nina’s pj’s till we get some of your own” Madeline told Alice as she walked to a dresser and looked for some pj’s to pick out to wear.

Alice was shocked to hear that. 

“I tried to rob her. why is she being so loving and nice to Me?” she thought. then thought, ‘m-maybe I can get out of this diaper and back into my thong and my big girl clothes.’

Alice felt a good bit calmer after being changed, but still a good bit scared. Madeline then walked over holding three pj's.

“Okay honey, I have three pj’s you can pick. which ones do you want to wear tonight?” Madeline asked.

“C-can’t I wear what I had on before?” Alice asked hoping to get some of her adulthood back. 

Alice looked up at Madeline for a moment as a thought of realization came over the older woman's face.

“I-im so sorry sweety!” Madeline told Alice. “Michael took them when you were taken to the police station. I was supposed to grab them when we left but everything happened so fast!”

It was the truth, Madeleine wasn't expecting to see Alice in a wet diaper crying earlier and it just slipped her mind.

Alice was a little distraught, she was really hoping to be back in her clothes again. But it did make sense. Even she was too depressed at the time to fully understand what was happening.

“C-can I just h-have a shirt?” Alice asked.

“No Alice it’s going to be very cold tonight so you need to be warm, you don’t want to get sick do you?” Madeline asked as she kneeled down to face the little girl.

Alice finally looked at the pj’s and was a little shocked to see the three pj’s where Footed Onesies. From what Alice saw, one was pink with a hoodie, next one was made to look like a teddy bear with ears on the hoodie. And then the last one, the last pj’s were like the diaper she had on, it had cute baby cartoon animals on it but the animals that were on it were wearing pj’s themselves and were ready for bed.

Alice’s face grows red at the thought of wearing any of them. 

“N-No *sniff* no no no *sob* I am not wearing them! I am a grown up n-not some baby!” Alice said stomping her foot and mustering up all the remaining strength she had left.

“Alice, its cold out and you need to be warm or you are going to get sick.” Madeline said before her instincts kicked in and she went ‘MOM MODE’. “DO YOU WANT TO GET SICK OR WORSE?”

“I-I d-don’t care if I g-get sick, I *sniff* I just want to be a grown up!” Alice said stubbornly before looking away from Madeline. but then Madeline grabs Alice’s shoulders and made the little one look at her.

“Well I am sorry, but you are wearing one of these pj’s no ifs, ands, or buts about it, young lady,” Madeline said now in full mom mod and knowing what she might have to do next,

Alice just sniffled. “N-No y-you can’t make me! I am a grown u-owwwww.” Alice was starting to say till Madeline give Alice a hard slap on her patted bottom.

“Alice that is enough young lady.” Madeline starts to say having enough of Alice temper tantrums. “Now Alice, enough is enough. you have two options, one you get your pj’s on right now, or you get a spanking and then get your pj’s on.”

to emphasize her point, she gave Alice one more hard slap on the little one’s padded bottom. Alice eeped and jumped

“N *sob* No fair! pwease m-my bottom still hurts s- *sniff*s-so much y-you can’t m-mommy.” Alice sobbed not realizing she called her mommy.

Madeline let out a sigh. 

“Alice, I can sweetie and I will. but I am giving you a choice so which one will it be?”

Alice sniffled and rubbed her padded bottom a little,

“Well little one what do you want?” Madeline asked still keeping an eye on the little girl. Alice not wanting another spanking slowly picked the pink one.

“That’s a good girl. Now let mommy help you in them.” Madeline said with a smile before helping Alice get in the pink pj’s.

Alice did not resist anymore as she was helped into the footed pj’s, after getting in them she was then zipped up. to Alice’s surprise, the pj’s felt nice and warm on her little body they were a bit big on her but not too much.

Madeline smiled and give Alice a hug and said.” Okay, Alice now let’s get you something to eat.”

“Mo... um, Miss Madeline. c-can I just go to bed pwease I am really really sleepy.” Alice asked just wanting to sleep and put this horrible night behind her.

“Alice are you sure? You are very skinny, can you try to eat something for me please?” Madeline asked. but she did see Alice was getting sleepy so she didn’t want to force her too, Alice just shook her head no, she just wanted to sleep.

“All right Alice you can but you are eating tomorrow Now let’s get that hair-bun undone,” Madeline said as she reached for it, but Alice stopped her wanting to show she was an adult.

“I-I c-can do it myself.” Then Alice went to work and in less than a minute Alice’s bun was undone and her blonde hair fell to her shoulders, Madeline looked at Alice then give a warm smile.

“My my, you look even cuter with your hair down.” Madeline said with a pat on the little girl’s head making Alice blush “Th-Thank you, mommy. I-I mean miss Madeline!” Alice said finding it getting harder to stop calling the older woman mommy now.

Madeline just smiled before picking up Alice and walking to the crib, she laid the little girl down covered her with some blankets.

“C-Come on! I *sniff* I don’t need to sleep in *sob* a crib!” Alice said getting really sick of being treated like a baby and not an adult.

“Alice this is just to keep you from falling out of bed,” Madeline told Alice, 

“B-But I-I don’t fall out of bed!” Alice protested.

“Just for tonight sweety, its already very late and I don't have anything else for you at the moment,” Madeline told the small girl.

Alice just pouted just like child. She didn't want to sleep in the crib, but she was too tired to really complain about it anymore as she gave a yawn.

“Anyway, I know it’s going to be scary having to sleep in a new place. so I have a friend for you.” Madeline said as she grabbed something and held it up to Alice.

Alice gives an odd look till she was given a snow white teddy bear with a big light pink heart on its tummy. 

“W-who’s this?” Alice asked as she held the teddy bear to look at it.

“That’s snowy the bear. she was one my Nina’s toys before she…” Madeline stopped talking and tried to stop sob from coming out.

“Th-Thank you, mommy, she is um really pretty,” Alice said but really, she wanted to say she was too old to be sleeping with a stuffed toy. but after seeing Madeline’s face, Alice thought of keeping that to herself tonight.

“Your welcome sweetie now can you open your mouth for me please?” Madeline asked. Alice found it odd but did what she was told only for a big pacifier to be put in her mouth, Alice sucked it once and blushed before taking it out.

“C-Come on! now enough with this baby stuff! I a *sniff* am eighteen god d-dammit.” Alice said just wanting to go to sleep. 

“Okay but you do suck your thumb a lot and that will lead to bad teeth. you don’t want that do you?” Madeline asked.

“N-No, but I a-am not a baby mommy! um, Miss Madeline!”

“All right, all right Alice. we will talk about it in the morning. till then, do you want anything to help you sleep?” Madeline asked, but Alice shakes her head no before yawning again.

Madeline nodded an okay and give Alice a kiss on the forehead. told her goodnight then turned off the light and walked out of the room.

When she was out, Madeline let out a sigh. 

‘what a night this was.’

She found a Little thief stealing from her, diapered the little girl, and even had her arrested. Now she just tucked the little girl to sleep just like she did with….

Madeline shook her head to not finish that thought.

She walked into her room and looked at the clock. it was 2:15 AM. even though it was late Madeline was still wide awake from everything that happened. so she went to work putting the stuff Alice tried to take back to where it belonged, even after getting that done she was still not sleepy.

She then got out her old laptop and looked up the Nightstar’s. 

‘Was it true?’ Madeline thought ‘Was that little girl really a Nightstar?’ Madeline started to look them up starting with Jack William Nightstar first.

Jack was the son of judge Kin Nightstar and the great great great great grandchild of the infamous hanging judge Able Nightstar, and one of the founders of the town of fox-heart.  

The Nightstar’s are one of the oldest families in fox-heart. Madeline knew Jack from work. he was ferocious in court and very smart. as the news said he’s a shoo-in for governor. But there were rumors of blackmail and falsifying evades, but nothing has come of it.

Then there was Isabell Nightstar, wife to Jack and CEO of Hopeman industries, and daughter to Jimmy Wolf the CEO before her.

Isabell was beautiful for a woman her age and had been in many magazines and news stories for her charitable works.

Then there was Eve Nightstar the daughter and pride and joy of Jack and Isabell Nightstar. She was a violinist and an athlete. Not to mention very smart. she was going to be a CEO herself after she was done being in the Olympics.

Madeline did not see Alice at first but did some digging she found an article saying how the Nightstar’s have just welcomed their new daughter Alice into the world.

Madeline looked even more and she soon found a pic of Jack and Isabell Nightstar at a fundraiser. in the picture, there was a teenage Eve and a seven-year-old Alice. even those she was a bit small Madeline knew it was her.

She tried looking up more about Alice but the only thing she got was that Alice had passed away years ago. Madeline blinked ‘his can’t be right? Can it?’ She asked herself then looked more into it.

It said something about a home invasion gone wrong, Eve being hurt and Alice being missing then being declared dead. Madeline’s head was full of questions.

How is Alice declared dead?
Did her parents even know she is alive?
What caused Alice to become a thief?
What type of treatment would cause such a small girl to hate her family?
Why would Alice starve herself like that?

Thoughts lingered on Alice's skeleton-like body. There was no doubt she was starving herself. Even right now Madeline had to stop herself from just shoving a turkey down the little girl's throat just to put something into that stomach.

But she’s most likely sleeping right now and wouldn't eat anything. 

That's when Madeline had a thought and rushed to the kitchen.

She opened her pantry and looked at the container of “Youth Lock bottle formula.”

For some Youth locks, it's hard to get all the nutrition their body needs. So people made a special formula mix to help with that. All you had to do was mix it with water and drink. It's not meant to replace food, but it can help youth locks who have a hard time getting the nutrition they need.

Madeline bought this one when Nina was sick and couldn't eat anything solid for almost 2 days.

“It might not be much, but its way better than going to sleep hungry,” Madeline told herself as she prepared a bottle in the microwave.

As the bottle was warming up, madeline thought of another way to force Alice to get nutrition. She looked down at her breasts.

“Ill ask Michiko about it later” she told herself.

Once the bottle was nice and hot, Madeline added some cold milk and strawberry syrup to it to add some flavor.

The bottle was now nice and worm as Madeline creped back up to the nursery.

Checking on Alice as she walked to the crib, she then smiled as Alice was sound asleep hugging snowy and sucking her thumb, Madeline placed a hand on Alice little cheek and rubbed it a bit.

“What have your parents done to you my little one?” Madeline asked as she felt tears in her eyes.

Madeline slowly pulled Alice's thumb out of her mouth and quickly replaced it with the rubber nipple of the bottle.

Alice gave two small sucks, letting the warm liquid pour into her mouth. Her body must have realized it was getting some type of food as the sleeping girl began sucking harder.

Madeline held the bottle and pet the girl's hair as she watched the bottle slowly drain.

‘You were definitely a hungry baby’ Madeline thought as the bottle soon emptied.

Madeline then replaced the bottle with the pacifier. Alice moved a bit but did not wake up, all she did cuddle snowy and suck her pacifier as if it might also give milk. But sadly didn't.

Madeline gives a happy sigh before kissing Alice’s cheek before gently raising the side of the crib. 

Madeline then went to her room and got her nightgown on, set her clock and finally went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

1 hour ago, lightman said:

chapter 4: A Mothers Love

While I still strongly disagree with Madeline's decision to strike an abuse survivor even in a relatively minor way, it's clear that she legitimately cares about Alice. And admittedly I'm not familiar with the psychological effects of youth lock and how it would interact with possible ptsd. Overall good chapter

Edited by YourFNF (see edit history)