Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people into Omo do you know (real life)

Hello! 

I am pretty new to this fetish and also community. I wonder if you know some people from here or just some also being into Omorashi out there Have you met sometime just to talk to someone with similar experiences? Or would you recommend talking to someone publicly? And if you have done so what are your experiences? Did you ever discover someone else into peeing somewhere?

I personally did not meet anybody but I have also not spoken about this to anybody yet but could imagine doing this in the future.

I am pretty interested in your answers,

Tailsuser

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stanley, I have had so many g/fs tell me about that they have done this at some time or other that, I honestly assumed  all girls did it in those situations, whether into wetting or not!   which is wh

I never have. Like you, I've never discussed my fetish with anyone. It always amazes me when I here that people have openly discussed their omo kinks with friends. I admire their bravery as this is so

No one really. It is a scary fetish to talk about openly so none of my IRL friends know.

I used to be very secretive about my fetish, only a few girlfriends ever knew about it sort of thing. However, over time I found some friends who were into different fetishes so I felt more comfortable talking about it with them. One person actually among many other fetishes was into omo and didn't know about this site so I convinced him to make an account. He posted a few of his wetting artworks but I don't think he has done too much else. Gotta get him to make an intro post...

His name on here is Swamitsunami by the way if you wanted to see his work.

Edited by kyrieelleison14 (see edit history)

When I was a teenager I had a couple different girls who confessed their fetish to me.  Even though they left the door wide open, I was far too shy and awkward about my own fetish to talk to them about it.  I was also very depressed back then, and convinced myself that no girl would ever be romantically interested in me.  As a result, I assumed they were confessing their kinks to me not because they were at all interested in me, but rather because they trusted me not to judge them.

Also as a teen I once met a woman online, through a fetish chat, who was into wetting, and we met in person once.   I wrote about that experience here.

As an adult I have told every serious girlfriend I have ever have.  The first was the most difficult, though she was very accepting, and even ended up having some fun with wetting herself, even though she never really understood how it was a sexual thing for me.  As our relationship declined, however, she used my fetish to blackmail me.  Knowing that I wouldn't want my friends or family to know, she threatened to tell them unless I gave her what she wanted- Which was spending extreme amounts of money on her, going deep into debt, and ruining myself financially for years to come.

I was lucky enough to meet my second serious girlfriend as an adult through a pee fetish chat room, the pool.  Before we ever met in person, we already knew we both shared the same fetish.  She was a nice person, and we had some shared interests, but ultimately that wasn't enough.  I liked going out and doing things more than she did, and I preferred more activities together where she placed greater value on alone time.  Additionally, I was a more ambitious person than her, always wanting to work to improve and for a better life, while she was content to just set back and enjoy things the way they were.  As a result it felt like I was always working and taking care of her.  We are still friends though, even though being in a relationship didn't really work for us.

My third serious adult girlfriend, the woman I am with now, I also met on a fetish site- Fetlife. So again, this was a situation where before we ever met in person we were aware of each other's kinks.  I wasn't really looking for a relationship, I just wanted to make friends where I didn't have to hide my adult video business.  We became close friends, and our relationship simply evolved into a much more serious relationship.  I wrote about how I met her here.

I've met only 1 other person who was also into omo (surprisingly one of my best friends whom I had known for over 5 years). 

If I know someone decently well and the topic of fetishes comes up, then 9 times out of 10 I will reveal it first.  I've found that people are pretty quick to admit anything their into (including omo) if you start talking first.  

If my fetish was revealed to people other then the person I shared with, I can't say I would mind much. Anybody who judges you negatively based off of your kink is probably not worth talking to anyway.

Although I've been quite open about my fetish for years now. Most of my good friends know about it, as well as all the relationships I had in the past 8 years. I have never found another person who is into wetting themselves, though. There were several women who tried it, and most enjoyed it, albeit for totally different reasons. The fact that it turned me on was always a big factor. One girl told me about another girl she met, who, according to her, peed her pants quite alot. But I never met her in person. Today I actually believe that the first girl made the stories up, but I'm not sure. This has happened before and is a definite risk when you tell a partner or anyone else who is interested in you. I was never blackmailed like TVGuy was, which is freaking terrible by the way, but I thought about being more discreet about it for the following reason: It's basicly my cheat code and gives another person a lot of control over me, which can be abused.

Still, I refuse to give up hope ^^. The way I figure, i won't find kindred spirits if I keep it a secret. :-)

Its still a secret for my friends.

The only pee experience i had in my life was with my last girlfriend. She used to pee when we were having a shower. She told me it was funny (pee standing ¿?) and when i noticed she was peeing i always put my hand between her legs. It was simply a game and it only happened a few times.

But, when im meeting my female friends and they talk about a friend who peed herself, i become very interested. I think they realize about it...

Its a pity most of my female friends have peed themselves drunk at least one time and i wasnt there to see them... :(

I know only two and I've known them before we knew about our shared interest.

One is a girl I know and sometimes talked with, but I don't feel very attached to her to see her more often. We differ quite a lot, although I do like her. I do sometimes have the naughty idea that it we could both be convinced to provide for each other in that interest :lol: But that's not my style I guess.

The other is actually someone I had spoken to fondly quite a few times before and we already had some loose plans to meet up one day before we knew of our shared interest. We even went to the same college. Anyway, it was quite a surprise to hear that someone I already knew was also into omo, so that is a nice thing.

For the rest I know of some ABDLs through the ABDL scene which is a bit better organised here, but I've not seen any one of them outside of parties.

All in all, I do think it makes such a difference to know there are other people out there and to meet them IRL from time to time. It makes this fetish somewhat less lonely.

I have a close friend who for a long time I have thought was into omo or so etching similar, and I often fantasize about him (interestingly enough in a nonsexual way), but wheneve I try to hint about my fetish, almost flirt if you will, he thinks I’m very weird and doesn’t say anything back except for occasionally. Disappointing. 

There is another guy who I fimd quite attractive and would love to date, he is very skinny for the most part except he has a very nice butt so immediately I think what are the chances he has some kind of padding on, also every once in awhile i see him squirming a bit and then he runs off to the bathroom, that quite nice to fantasize. 

No one has actually told me about being Into it though. 

• 1 month later...

As a teenager experimenting with sex, I knew several fellow-experimenters who wet themselves. I knew 2 who pooped themselves  and a sodomist who almost certainly came to it because of his partner, assuming he didn't do it beforehand, which he probably did.

In adulthood, I've known several, male and female. Some casual comments were made. 2 women turned up to work totally trolleyed after a hard night. They confessed to the hard night, nothing else. Another woman referred to "bladder trouble" and a colleague who enjoyed her said he "stirred her up." Being a wetter, those comments meant only one thing to me.

I've never discussed any of these events in any detail with anyone, and never will. In bulk and anonymously like this is one thing; individually and in detail is another, and is not on.

My two ex got know about my fetish because sexlife is important part of my life. First ex was not into my fetish, seriously it was not problem for me if she- sometimes- played "theater" for me- I did it for her fetish. 

My second was little bit into this fetish but life with her was difficult- she was not bad but we had another look at our lifes. We are still friend.

Nobody of my ex told me about my fetish to my friends or parents. Poor TVGuy which paid to one of his GF to tell nothing. Maybe it would be better to tell to the others than pay her so much money...

Two of my friend know about my fetish. And I know what they like.

Really?!  Different experience here.  I don't count playmates from my tweens because that age does every naughty they can think of.

A girl cousin and maybe her older sister.

The high school girlfriend whom I dated more than the other high-school girls put together.

My first land lady (unfortunately, I didn't figure out "making the flavour last" until the last week we could get away with sharing our waits.)

A casual summer girlfriend who did guided tours.  She liked to challenge herself by starting half-hours tours with a constantly-signalling bladder.  She challenged herself to get through the tour without giving her situation away to the two folks she was guiding.  She also liked to channene her capacity during two-day mountain hikes.  I got to see her break her cool during one of these.

A young female engineer who threw adult-looking peeing mermaid dolls in test vats.  Later on I saw a clip of her on the Internet -- peeing nude.

There were also a couple guys who regularly did pees in unlikely places.  But that seemed to be mostly about getting away with something  Guess I can think of five real omo fans as listed above.

At the other end I assume two of us from here could be on a 20-person weekend (non-omo) educational and never have a clue two of us were there.

It's hard to put a figure on it??   Maybe 5 girls who were really into it themselves.......before I came along...but do we count  girls who I asked questions about it and they admitted to wetting at school or on the school bus and admitted sometimes enjoying it, but it was a forgotten thing...I sort of turned them back onto it.....in that case it goes up to about 5 girls....one of whom perhaps I will describe the way she got back into it...I took her to a lot of 'airshows' and things....and the queues for the toilets were always massive......one year she was desperate so I told her to come and sit on the grass spread her skirt and just pee through her panties.....as she did this and we sat a while,..... she described to me how she did this a lot as a child and as a young teen....not wanting to go home to the toilet everytime she needed to pee....she told me that she and a couple of girlfriends had learned that it was easier to just pee through their panties.....She had lived in a village up until her late teens.......but several other girls confessed to me that they had learned early on to just close their legs and pee down them slowly.....nobody could see anything unless they were actually looking for it ? wet weather and standing on grass made wet patches impossible to see and panties under skirts could be soaked but dried on them slowly.   I confess that for a long time....I thought all girls knew about this trick???.....not as a fetish but simply for convenience...I have known girls not into wetting, but who would do this to save themselves time and inconvenience of having to find a toilet.