Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Better Clean-up Method in Bed?

Guest ejejej

So, here's my story:

My girlfriend is open to wetting and peeing and we have been doing it in various forms around the house for the past few months. Last night, she was finally able to do it in my bed as foreplay but was concerned with it soaking through. She showed me how to clean it with towels, vinegar water, and letting it dry but she kept saying we need to find anouther way to do it such as a mattress pad or towels underneath. My only concern with the towels is that it would still soak through. I know diapers are an option and we're open to that (i'm curious) but she wants to take some time to get used to the idea of diapers before she tries it (she does not have a wetting or diaper fetish but doesnt mind participating in it for me).

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make it so that clean up is easier?

39 minutes ago, ejejej said:

So, here's my story:

My girlfriend is open to wetting and peeing and we have been doing it in various forms around the house for the past few months. Last night, she was finally able to do it in my bed as foreplay but was concerned with it soaking through. She showed me how to clean it with towels, vinegar water, and letting it dry but she kept saying we need to find anouther way to do it such as a mattress pad or towels underneath. My only concern with the towels is that it would still soak through. I know diapers are an option and we're open to that (i'm curious) but she wants to take some time to get used to the idea of diapers before she tries it (she does not have a wetting or diaper fetish but doesnt mind participating in it for me).

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make it so that clean up is easier?

Put a plastic shower curtain between the mattress and sheet.  For extra protection, put towels on top of the shower curtain, then the sheet.  Works great for me!

At HD Wetting we use fitted vinyl mattress protectors.

Even if you aren't into pee play, I am of the opinion that a waterproof mattress protector is a good idea no matter what.  Over its lifespan, a mattress can grow 2 or even 3 times  heavier than it was when it was brand new.  This is because of all the sweat and dead skin, and whatever else, it absorbs over the years.  Eventually it can start to grow mold internally as well.  Keeping a mattress protector on it prevents this, keeping the mattress its original weight, and way less gross.

Thanks for the input, i may try the trash bag until i can find a shower curtain. As for when we do venture into diapers, what are some good beginner recommendations? That are also relatively cheap

Trash bags are likely to make a persistent crinkling sound, not necessarily a problem but a lot of people find it annoying. This is also one of the most common complaints about purpose-made sex sheets. But I've found that bed pads designed for incontinence will prevent pretty much any amount of fluid from penetrating through to a mattress underneath, without any annoying crinkling or unpleasant feel under you, and at a pretty low cost.

Thanks for all the input. I think for cost-effectiveness, I'm going to start with the trash bags/towel and then when some more income comes in look at a mattress pad (also for the reasons that TVGuy pointed out) or the Sex-specific sheets (oh the joys of being a broke ass college kid). I'm still working on her slowly to come around to the idea of trying out diapers, as I said she is open but there are some personal hurdles she wants to get through before we try.