Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New to the genre, taking simple requests

Oh, this is interesting and good. As far as tagging, male and female is self explanatory, make sure you tag a messing warning on anything with messing(pooping pants if you aren't familiar with messing) and call out diapers with a tag too likely. That's most of what people use as far as tags.

Anyway, simple requests. I have a preference for busty redheads with medium length hair and warrior woman type builds, so hopefully that is a workable simple request.

1 hour ago, blooper said:

I have a preference for busty redheads with medium length hair and warrior woman type builds

Id defiantly be down for that! Personally a huge fan of one piece swimsuits, like the kind seen here https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67348542

Maybe big busty redhead had a bit too much to drink before the big race and had a little accident in the locker room?

Your detail with anatomy is phenomenal! The muscle lines are incredible, I'd love to see more of your work.

In terms of a request, if you would be willing I would love to see a tight denim shorts wetting on a thin or athletic build woman. Perhaps a simple "didn't make it in time" wetting in tight denim shorts, any hair color would be lovely as well but I'm a sucker for blondes and redheads.

Edited by kyrieelleison14 (see edit history)

I wonder how such an advanced artist just decided to get into omorashi.

Is it sexual? Or does it make you feel something? I got into ponies and furry because it made me feel something, and then later in my adult life I developed a sexual desire as a result of emotional attachment. The more of the emotional spectrum these things I've gone through, the more potential for sexual interest.

I've even dabbled in balloon fetishs, macrophelia, and diapers because I run into images of characters enjoying these fetishes, and I emotionally project to them, because I myself hold my bladder and get some sexual gratification from the feeling.

6 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

That stuff is really freaking rad.

I don't know enough about art terminoligy to know what exactly is impressive here, but these images are really captivating to me. Might be something about the mood, dunno.

I'll see if I can think of a request after I wake up.

Thank you~! 

I try alot to sprinkle in at the end the things most people start with, and as a strategy it tends to let me captured moods or atmospheres.

#1 request!

For a simple request- A vampire/werewolf/demon hunter or medieval-style warrior (dressed for mobility rather than protection) that has wet herself out of expedience rather than fear (had to pee during a hunt and peed her pants rather than dropping her guard).

Medium-sized breasts, shoulder length or shorter hair, and a martial artist type frame (more toned than muscular). Hair and eye color not important.  Tattoos (symbols or runes, not letters or animals/people) on face and arms would be appreciated but not necessary.

As for notes on tags, be sure to tag nudity as well as messing and diapers. 

Tagging: the only thing you ought to tag on this thread is "nudity", based on what you've already posted.

I don't know how you'd prefer these requests be written, but I figured I'd give it a spin.

Scenario: A woman lies splayed on her bed, staring at the roof. Due to heavy snowfall, she has been locked in her mountain cabin since she woke up. The windows can only let the smallest glimpse of sunlight through as they too are covered by snow. Most of the light in the room comes from the gentle flickering in the fireplace. Mountain rescue is coming to dig her out later today, but the woman has a bit of an issue. Since she is locked out of her outhouse, she still hasn't had her morning pee. She has reached her physical limit, and gently moans as the stream stains her underwear and the white sheets yellow. When she gets out of this, she'll buy a chamber pot for the cabin.

Clothing/Look: White pajamas top + underwear. Long, auburn hair. Not particularily tan. She was looking forward to hiking today, but now she's just uncomfortable. Since she hikes, her leg muscles are tone.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
30 minutes ago, DerivativeWings said:

Tagging: the only thing you ought to tag on this thread is "nudity", based on what you've already posted.

I don't know how you'd prefer these requests be written, but I figured I'd give it a spin.

Scenario: A woman lies splayed on her bed, staring at the roof. Due to heavy snowfall, she has been locked in her mountain cabin since she woke up. The windows can only let the smallest glimpse of sunlight through as they too are covered by snow. Most of the light in the room comes from the gentle flickering in the fireplace. Mountain rescue is coming to dig her out later today, but the woman has a bit of an issue. Since she is locked out of her outhouse, she still hasn't had her morning pee. She has reached her physical limit, and gently moans as the stream stains her underwear and the white sheets yellow. When she gets out of this, she'll buy a chamber pot for the cabin.

Clothing/Look: White pajamas top + underwear. Long, auburn hair. Not particularily tan. She was looking forward to hiking today, but now she's just uncomfortable. Since she hikes, her leg muscles are tone.

This is gonna be a bit to complex, I typically do fetish focus points and rarely do much background, and the majority is monochromatic, although you can request colors if you have an accent you want (like the bondage or scratches above)

17 minutes ago, Hochanro said:

This is gonna be a bit to complex, I typically do fetish focus points and rarely do much background, and the majority is monochromatic, although you can request colors if you have an accent you want (like the bondage or scratches above)

I see. I may have gotten a little overzealous there :P.  The title was "simple requests" after all, so that was probably a bit much...

Still, I don't think a lot of background is neccassary beyond the bedsheets. I mostly added the rest of the stuff as backstory.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
15 minutes ago, DerivativeWings said:

I see. I may have gotten a little overzealous there :P

Still, I don't think a lot of background is neccassary beyond the bedsheets. I mostly added the rest of the stuff as backstory.

So if it was in black and white and you are allowed two colors, what do you want colored,

And overall what position is she on, what facial expression or feeling? 

Just now, Hochanro said:

So if it was in black and white and you are allowed two colors, what do you want colored,

And overall what position is she on, what facial expression or feeling? 

Hmm... I think it could be pretty neat if the only color in the picture was lighting from the fireplace (the fireplace would not be in the picture, but the light from it could give the scene some warm and cosy red colors). If that's not a possibility, coloring her brown hair spread all over the bed could be fun, too.

As for her facial expression; relieved but annoyed, perhaps.

11 hours ago, blooper said:

Oh, this is interesting and good. As far as tagging, male and female is self explanatory, make sure you tag a messing warning on anything with messing(pooping pants if you aren't familiar with messing) and call out diapers with a tag too likely. That's most of what people use as far as tags.

Anyway, simple requests. I have a preference for busty redheads with medium length hair and warrior woman type builds, so hopefully that is a workable simple request.

You said warrior woman, and I thought, warrior pose~.

You KNOW it's already hard to hold that position to begin with ~

IMG_20180219_022549952_HDR.jpg

8 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Your detail with anatomy is phenomenal! The muscle lines are incredible, I'd love to see more of your work.

In terms of a request, if you would be willing I would love to see a tight denim shorts wetting on a thin or athletic build woman. Perhaps a simple "didn't make it in time" wetting in tight denim shorts, any hair color would be lovely as well but I'm a sucker for blondes and redheads.

I got into the shape of this one and forgot to give her denim shorts, sorry! I read athletic and remembered runners sometimes peeing themselves, and remembered how soaking wet running pants can get xD

IMG_20180219_024520817_HDR.jpg

8 hours ago, Ninji said:

I wonder how such an advanced artist just decided to get into omorashi.

Is it sexual? Or does it make you feel something? I got into ponies and furry because it made me feel something, and then later in my adult life I developed a sexual desire as a result of emotional attachment. The more of the emotional spectrum these things I've gone through, the more potential for sexual interest.

I've even dabbled in balloon fetishs, macrophelia, and diapers because I run into images of characters enjoying these fetishes, and I emotionally project to them, because I myself hold my bladder and get some sexual gratification from the feeling.

Aw, I've not been called 'advanced' before x3 thank you~.

Actually, it's a mixture of things. I am Hyper-fond of a manga called Sundome (I'd expect some people on here might know it), as it touched on a LOT of my personal tastes and kinks, but one thing it featured was being peed on (g2b), but in a few heartwarming ways. 

Quite out of the blue, a friend saw some of my bondage artwork and told me they were suprised, and it sorta sparked a cool extensive conversation about our various tastes and preferences. 

Omorashi was one of theirs, and after reading up on it, I was surprised at how MANY sub- catagories there were for a sensation that is mostly internal (full bladder, pressure, etc). 

I've always loved drawing bodies, and after drawing a few test pieces for them and getting their approval, they introduced me to this here forum~!

So here I am, looking forward to drawing lots of expressive muscle and tendon~. 

1 hour ago, Hochanro said:

Omorashi was one of theirs, and after reading up on it, I was surprised at how MANY sub- catagories there were for a sensation that is mostly internal (full bladder, pressure, etc). 

Yeah, it a very broad fetish - or at least it's grown into one over the past five or so years.

I must say, the last two images were absolutely phenomenal. The way their clothes hang and cling to their bodies is just hot.

11 minutes ago, DerivativeWings said:

Yeah, it a very broad fetish - or at least it's grown into one over the past five or so years.

I must say, the last two images were absolutely phenomenal. The way their clothes hang and cling to their bodies is just hot.

Thank you much~ 

I will get to yours, I still gotta reread and figure out what the focus point is of the scene you want (position, what can be seen)

11 hours ago, Hochanro said:

I got into the shape of this one and forgot to give her denim shorts, sorry! I read athletic and remembered runners sometimes peeing themselves, and remembered how soaking wet running pants can get xD

IMG_20180219_024520817_HDR.jpg

No worries it still looks amazing! I love the leaning against the wall pose! Like just absolutely exhausted in more than one way. Thank you so much! I'd love to keep seeing your work in the future.

On 2/19/2018 at 2:26 PM, DuffMan said:

Fear wetting!  Just look at the most downloaded vids on this site, fear wetting's the best untapped (mostly) niche.  Try something simple like a bank robbery :-)

I think the closest I could get to fear wetting might be wetting while hiding? I try to veer away from scenes of mortal distress, I can manage if it's your only taste tho

18 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

These are pretty!  You're very good at drawing liquids.

I'd love to see a tall thin image where we follow trickling streams down a woman's leg.  Like it starts with her wet underwear and finishes in a puddle around her bare foot.

I'll get right on it~