Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Different ways to approach Omorashi

One thing that is absolutely fascinating to me when it comes to Omorashi is the different approaches people have to this fetish. Paraphilia are in general pretty complicated things, but Omorashi.org is such an amazing hotpot of people with different kinks and desires that all unite under the shared theme of pee. Way back, when this community was tiny, Omorashi was a wild west of unexplored potential. For example, nowadays we take pee desperation for granted as a core part of Omorashi, but it used to be really rare. I feel like we've come a long way in terms of being able to explore and accept different sub-fetishes of Omorashi, which is really great!

Now, to the point of this thread: basically it's a thread for discussing what aspects of Omorashi you personally enjoy. Feel free to share your favorite stories or media which focuses on these aspects, as well. I'll go ahead and start.

Desperation/Relief: The aspect of Omorashi I find to be the hottest by far, is the dynamic between desperation and relief. I adore a full, bulging bladder just as I adore the relief of peeing after missing too many bathroom breaks. I'm not opposed to doing holds myself, and I do enjoy the feeling of a full bladder, but mostly I enjoy the desperation and relief of others.

A downside of this is the fact that a wetting can be somewhat anticlimactic to me. In omorashi writing, when a character wets themselves the focus often lies on the humiliation they feel rather than relief (I want to make clear; this is not a bad thing, different stories should cater to different people). For this reason, I often prefer stories and media where the character or subject make it in the end, as the relief factor is usually higher.

One of my favorite scenarios that feature this dynamic is when a character is able to pee a little but has to stop, mid-stream. That boundary between desperation and relief is just the hottest to me.

The part I'm most into by far is the wetting part - the way it feels, smells, looks, is taken by others. Im actually not into holding and desparation very much, for me its primarily the actual act of peeing ones pants. Although I do like an accidental wetting, often coming from desparation, its not their need to go that arouses me, but the actual going part. 

I do enjoy the desperation itself, but for me it is mostly the best way to achieve a real wetting accident when I can't hold it any more. Final stages of desperation also makes me do some semi humiliating things in front of people sometimes, like visibly trying not to pee myself. I like a bit of humiliation too, otherwise I probably wouldn't test my bladder in public that often and do various dare challenges.

Of course, relief after long desperation when is not a good time to wet myself is also almost as good feeling as wetting and far more common in my life. It happens, because I often hold my pee until the last moment. Sometimes voluntarily, but more often than not, involuntarily.

The things I like in this fetish are myriad.

1. The sensual. I love the actual feeling of hot wetness spreading through my pants, and the feeling of relief that comes from peeing myself when I've been holding desperately.
  2. The animal. There is something about the concept of the body taking over, reasserting itself when the conscious mind is trying desperately to retain control. This is true for myself and for watching others.
  3. The power exchange. In partnered versions of this, I love being told I cannot pee when I desperately need to. I also like being told I must pee regardless of other circumstances. Likewise, I really enjoy doing the same to others—denying the toilet, or ordering a wetting at my discretion.
  4. The transgression. I love to wet myself in public and feel like I've gotten away with something naughty. Or spend my whole day in my room, using my pants instead of the toilet, while the rest of the world (my roommates!) spend the day on the other side of the door with no idea what's going on inside. Choosing to wet myself, or someone else choosing to wet themselves, when they don't have to, just because they want to.
  5. The abject. While I'm really not into humiliation, there is a related phenomenon of self-abasement that lives in my fantasies. Making myself dirty. The object of my desire making herself dirty. Wallowing in my own piss, or someone else's. It's similar to that feeling after fucking like animals and being covered in each other's sweat, smelling and tasting it all over her body. But it is also, probably, tied to some degree of self-hatred and a desire for self-abnegation, to sublimating or defying the super ego. In the end, this may be the crux that 2, 3, and 4 derive from. A woman sitting on my lap and pissing herself and all over me. Wetting the bed and then fucking in it. Masturbating into my own wet pants, and mixing come with piss. Forcing myself to stay in wet pants all day, or putting them back on to wet myself every time I pee. It's not that I love the substance itself, but somehow I love the feeling of disgust, directed at myself or someone I want.
Guest skilful

I’m personally a big fan of stress incontinence, and i think the thing that interests me the most is that it is happening so often around you and you don’t know unless you know the signs to look out for. Like women crossing their legs when they sneeze or sitting down quickly when they laugh. 

It's quite interesting that there is such a difference in how people interact with the fetish. I've generally thought that desperation and humilation are two of the biggest driving forces in people's Omorashi interest. But usually people strongly prefer one or the other. This thread makes me wonder if there are other, equally powerful and common driving forces behind Omorashi.

It makes sense that if people are different, their fundamental reasons for liking certain things are going to be different, too.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Chikita said:

For me it's pretty much what op wrote. I like desperation and relief. There are times when I enjoy wetting but even if I really like the H/C aspect of omorashi I'm not into the whole humilation and crying thing.

Interesting, me too, from the passive male side. I love it when a woman enjoys getting desperate and purposely waits until she can't hold it in any longer. The extreme intimacy of sharing this with me is the turn-on for me, a state which she would normally hide at all costs. The unmasked behaviour of holding back her pee, fidgeting, keeping on the move, holding herself, crossing her legs to withstand the ever-growing need to pee - a behaviour which is officially "non-existent"... - will arouse me fiercely and irresistably. It is not at all the idea of humiliation, and I hate to be thought of as a a guy who is into humiliating women. Crying would not turn me on but do the opposite for me. Knowing that she wants to reach the point where she starts leaking and feels the wet warmth soak into her pants is extremely arousing. If I knew, however, that she would feel humiliated as an adult woman who wets herself, I could not help feeling embarrassed and sorry for her - which is not much of a turn on! This having said, it will drive me crazy with arousal when her pee finally starts discolouring her crotch and spreads in the material of her pants. I absolutely love it when her face expresses all the intensity of the moment of losing control.

Peeing herself in public so that nobody is the wiser except me: that is another huge turn-on. This may happen (planned of course) when it is dark enough and she will rather start peeing herself than attract attention by obvious leg movements and fidgeting. Again, the humiliation of unintentionally being caught peeing her pants in public would spoil my arousal. It would be different if the woman wanted to be caught for real. But that would be up to her then, not me.

And yes, I love the patches, the streaks, the wetness felt by my fingers, the smell, all the atmosphere of a wetting after a struggle until the last second. Just thinking of it makes me hot.

16 hours ago, farseladosso said:

I love it when a woman enjoys getting desperate and purposely waits until she can't hold it in any longer. The extreme intimacy of sharing this with me is the turn-on for me, a state which she would normally hide at all costs. The unmasked behaviour of holding back her pee, fidgeting, keeping on the move, holding herself, crossing her legs to withstand the ever-growing need to pee - a behaviour which is officially "non-existent"... - will arouse me fiercely and irresistably. It is not at all the idea of humiliation

I could never have said it better - agree 100%

Definitely, there is no arousal in suffering, humiliation, or total loss of control. What I see in female wetting is the ability to use something taboo for the purpose of making an intimate connection with a sexual partner. The ultimate fantasy is making a woman laugh so hard she pees, but instead of being humiliated she becomes turned on by the notion of her own gushing, wet pussy.

For me it's the wetting. Specifically, for an attractive girl wearing an outfit that I think is attractive enough (definitely not a diaper) or a bikini/panties, peeing herself. I find that hotter than anything else. In fiction she can do it deliberately or accidentally, can be embarrassed by it, enjoy it (in a sexual way or not), or not care, each has its own unique kind of appeal to me. In real life, I can only enjoy the deliberate wettings, or accidental ones they either don't mind, got over, or enjoyed in the long run, or if they want us to enjoy it however bad they felt about it (like, so something good can come of it). Otherwise I can't take pleasure in their suffering, male or female. But, in fiction they can get as humiliated as the writers want, though I do kind of like for them to feel better by the end of it, as appealing as the initial humiliation is.

Each form of accidental wetting has its own appeal too - Holding to the point of bursting, fear wetting (whether outright fear or jumpscares), laughing too hard, or wetting the bed.

While desperation doesn't really do it for me if it doesn't end in a wetting, it does make the wetting more enjoyable, adding more fun to it. So, I suppose a part of my fetish is for desperation, but it has to end in wetting for it to count. Naturally the relief aspect is also fun. I like to fantasize about them sighing in relief as they soak their shorts, pants, panties, or bodysuit, as if taking pleasure in it even if they get some humiliation out of it.

Smell and sound add a bit of fun to it as well.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I'm definitely into the really intense desperation, where you're quivering and have to squeeze your legs and hold your crotch and do everything within your power not to piss yourself. You know it's true desperation when someone truly loses it. Not like hold for a long time and then release (like I do, because I don't have the opportunity to simply lose control) but when they're fighting every urge their body has but they start trickling anyway whether they want to or not. Then it becomes super hot relief. Damn, I can't get enough!

Desperation and relief are the primary thing for me. I love seeing girls desperate and I also love those little things that make their hold worse like seeing water or being constantly denied relief. I always love the idea of a desperate girl rushing for a toilet for relief only to an out of order sign or something similar and realise she is not gonna get the relief she craves just yet. I do love just made it stuff as it does focus on the relief and it makes all the build up to in the desperation all feel so satisfying.

15 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

I love seeing girls desperate and I also love those little things that make their hold worse like seeing water or being constantly denied relief. I always love the idea of a desperate girl rushing for a toilet for relief only to an out of order sign or something similar and realise she is not gonna get the relief she craves just yet.

This is a big thing for me, too. Having their willpower tested as they realize that the wait will be even longer than they expected...

This aspect in particular is actually something I tried to write into a fiction scene, so it's pretty nice seeing it put into words like this. (Specifically Planet of Desperation ch 3 incase anyone really wanted to know lol)

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
On 2/13/2018 at 10:10 AM, DesperateDawn said:

Not like hold for a long time and then release (like I do, because I don't have the opportunity to simply lose control)

That's what I do, more because I don't have the patience to lose control even though with rapid hydration I get to levels of desperation I never know outside of those holds within the hour.

19 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

I love seeing girls desperate and I also love those little things that make their hold worse like seeing water or being constantly denied relief.

You might like this story then, especially the Pinkie Pie one. If you're all right with ponies (something about them makes them seem indistinguishable from humans or humanoids there), and if not you can visualize them in their human forms.

I like the loss of control. I mostly like incontinence, but I've been known to like the occasional desperation wetting, especially if it's got some aspect of external control. (And not just telling them not to pee. Things like using a magic artifact to make everyone desperate, or mind controlling someone so they can't find the bathroom, or having a remote control to decide if someone else is going to pee or not.)

On 2/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, realmadrid said:

Definitely, there is no arousal in suffering, humiliation, or total loss of control. What I see in female wetting is the ability to use something taboo for the purpose of making an intimate connection with a sexual partner. The ultimate fantasy is making a woman laugh so hard she pees, but instead of being humiliated she becomes turned on by the notion of her own gushing, wet pussy.

I agree entirely.  Suffering or public humiliation are complete turn-offs for me, as are exhibitionism, which seems to me to be about transferring the embarrassment to unwilling viewers.  My preference is for a girl to choose to wet herself for her (or my!) enjoyment or simply because it is the most convenient option at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2018 at 1:19 AM, kochel428 said:

The things I like in this fetish are myriad.

1. The sensual. I love the actual feeling of hot wetness spreading through my pants, and the feeling of relief that comes from peeing myself when I've been holding desperately.
  2. The animal. There is something about the concept of the body taking over, reasserting itself when the conscious mind is trying desperately to retain control. This is true for myself and for watching others.
  3. The power exchange. In partnered versions of this, I love being told I cannot pee when I desperately need to. I also like being told I must pee regardless of other circumstances. Likewise, I really enjoy doing the same to others—denying the toilet, or ordering a wetting at my discretion.
  4. The transgression. I love to wet myself in public and feel like I've gotten away with something naughty. Or spend my whole day in my room, using my pants instead of the toilet, while the rest of the world (my roommates!) spend the day on the other side of the door with no idea what's going on inside. Choosing to wet myself, or someone else choosing to wet themselves, when they don't have to, just because they want to.
  5. The abject. While I'm really not into humiliation, there is a related phenomenon of self-abasement that lives in my fantasies. Making myself dirty. The object of my desire making herself dirty. Wallowing in my own piss, or someone else's. It's similar to that feeling after fucking like animals and being covered in each other's sweat, smelling and tasting it all over her body. But it is also, probably, tied to some degree of self-hatred and a desire for self-abnegation, to sublimating or defying the super ego. In the end, this may be the crux that 2, 3, and 4 derive from. A woman sitting on my lap and pissing herself and all over me. Wetting the bed and then fucking in it. Masturbating into my own wet pants, and mixing come with piss. Forcing myself to stay in wet pants all day, or putting them back on to wet myself every time I pee. It's not that I love the substance itself, but somehow I love the feeling of disgust, directed at myself or someone I want.

I can relate to a lot of this. I think because I also have a strong unmet emotional need for unconditional love/acceptance, hurt/comfort type scenarios appeal to me. If I ever get a caregiver I'd love to have a scenario were I have to hold it through a series of rushed errands, they notice my desperation and that I probably will not make it. They tell me it's okay and to just let go, they don't want to see me hurting. The idea of someone being there see me in this humiliating shameful moment but not caring because of how much they love me. Looking down and granting me absolution with a light touch as everything pours out. I really want to experience that.

On 2/12/2018 at 2:46 PM, realmadrid said:

Seconded! It's only sexy if everyone involved is willing and interested. For me, it's the desperation and wetting, as well as accidental leaks.

This is a fascinating topic. I can name some specific aspects that I like.

- Pee itself, especially my lover's or mine. I like the way it feels, looks, and smells (most of the time).

- Wetting, especially underwear, diaper, and bed wetting. I love the warm feeling, the way fabric clings to your skin, and sitting in a warm puddle or a warm, soggy diaper. I also like the naughty feeling of peeing anywhere other than a toilet.

- Seeing a grown woman purposefully wetting herself and/or wearing diapers/abdl accessories, while at the same time enjoying it. I love the idea that a pretty, young woman would enjoy or get aroused by something that society considers gross and taboo. I'm not much into abdl roleplay, but I like the general idea of seeing a grown woman doing something kind of childlike in nature, but having this unique adult take on it.

Edited by LoadedMink (see edit history)