Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey, 

My girlfriend has recently agreed to try wearing diapers for me. This is a big step as she is not into anything kinky and was not really thrilled with the idea of trying diapers when I told her about it. 

I gave her some of the ones that I have worn in the past.......She didn't like them. They were to "bulky" and she didn't like that is was a "diaper" meaning the kind with tapes. So we tried Goodnites, still didn't like it. she said it was much better that it was a pull up and she felt more comfortable with that. Yet its still felt bulky to her and like she was wearing.... well a diaper. 

So my question to the community is what pull up diapers are thinner and less bulky than Goodnites? In my experience past girls friends have liked those and been okay with wearing them from time to time. I have already talked to her about depends silhouette active fit and I think that is what we will be trying next. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated thank you 

14 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

This isn't the answer you wanted, but she's not supposed to like them. If you're searching for diapers that she likes, then you're doing it wrong, because she doesn't like diapers. You do.

If she's willing to do you a sexual favor and indulge your fetish once in a while, that's awesome. You found the best situation most of us can ever hope for. If that's the case, then when she's willing to do diaper kabuki theater fun hour, it should be about your fantasies and diaper preferences. Also, you should think of nice things you can do for her in return - sexual or otherwise.

But when you say that she doesn't like diapers, if you don't just mean that she's not turned by diapers but that she actively hates them, that's a different story. If they make her feel upset or gross or cognizant of her mortality or something, then you shouldn't be looking for diapers that don't make her feel that way. Instead, you should apologize for making her do something that made her feel uncomfortable twice, never ask her to wear diapers again, and break up with her if you absolutely need diapers in a relationship.

She's not complaining about a feature of the diapers she's trying, she's complaining about the fact that they're diapers. It's absurd to try and please her by looking for less diapery diapers that might trick her into forgetting that she's wearing a diaper while still being diapery enough to turn you on. If she's cool with doing something that gives you pleasure and not her, get her to do the thing that gives you the most pleasure. If she's not, then you have to accept that.

A well considered piece of advice, thanks for sharing this. I would add that it may be the case of breaking down negative associations though, in which case some of the Always products, like the Discreet pullups or the Boutique Depends may be a way of letting her wear a diaper which is also designed to be 'sexy' (in a non DL kind of sexy), and then work back up to Goodnites and other bulkier diapers. 

This poster ^ is right though, that if she's doing it for you, and diapers are not her thing, it might just be worth having the talk with her about what kind of diaper you like. We have this dream that our partners will fall in love with our fetish as mush as us, but this doesn't happen. Instead they do things because they love us, it doesn't turn them on, expecting it to, is expecting too much. I've had this chat with my hubby a couple of times and we are still working it out. It's also easier for him to cuddle me when I'm in diapers, than for him to let me diaper him. 

27 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

A well considered piece of advice, thanks for sharing this. I would add that it may be the case of breaking down negative associations though, in which case some of the Always products, like the Discreet pullups or the Boutique Depends may be a way of letting her wear a diaper which is also designed to be 'sexy' (in a non DL kind of sexy), and then work back up to Goodnites and other bulkier diapers. 

This poster ^ is right though, that if she's doing it for you, and diapers are not her thing, it might just be worth having the talk with her about what kind of diaper you like. We have this dream that our partners will fall in love with our fetish as mush as us, but this doesn't happen. Instead they do things because they love us, it doesn't turn them on, expecting it to, is expecting too much. I've had this chat with my hubby a couple of times and we are still working it out. It's also easier for him to cuddle me when I'm in diapers, than for him to let me diaper him. 

I'd try easing her into the fetish first before jumping to diapers. Like maybe peeing in her swimsuit or underwear. If shes not grossed out by it and appears to like it them work up to her wetting her pants, but you need to do it with her to take away the embarrassment factor. In time she may become more open to the idea of diapers. Start off slow with the swimwear.

On 2/8/2018 at 10:19 PM, supernerd222 said:

This isn't the answer you wanted, but she's not supposed to like them. If you're searching for diapers that she likes, then you're doing it wrong, because she doesn't like diapers. You do.

If she's willing to do you a sexual favor and indulge your fetish once in a while, that's awesome. You found the best situation most of us can ever hope for. If that's the case, then when she's willing to do diaper kabuki theater fun hour, it should be about your fantasies and diaper preferences. Also, you should think of nice things you can do for her in return - sexual or otherwise.

But when you say that she doesn't like diapers, if you don't just mean that she's not turned by diapers but that she actively hates them, that's a different story. If they make her feel upset or gross or cognizant of her mortality or something, then you shouldn't be looking for diapers that don't make her feel that way. Instead, you should apologize for making her do something that made her feel uncomfortable twice, never ask her to wear diapers again, and break up with her if you absolutely need diapers in a relationship.

She's not complaining about a feature of the diapers she's trying, she's complaining about the fact that they're diapers. It's absurd to try and please her by looking for less diapery diapers that might trick her into forgetting that she's wearing a diaper while still being diapery enough to turn you on. If she's cool with doing something that gives you pleasure and not her, get her to do the thing that gives you the most pleasure. If she's not, then you have to accept that.

On 2/9/2018 at 12:28 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks for the input, I truly appreciate it.

I tend to be a people pleaser and want her to be as comfortable as possible while doing something that I know she doesn't really want to be doing. I believe that in any relationship there are concessions that need to be made in order for it to benefit both partners. Diapers and pants wetting are just one of mine. In my experience it takes time for someone to become comfortable with either one of those things. When talking about diapers or pants wetting with partners I will joke "did you ever picture this being a part of your sex life"

most people will go through life never knowing this fetish exist unless they run into one of us. Even so its not like people naturally associate wetting their pants or wearing a diaper as something sexual let alone sexy. I have told my girlfriend before i don't need her to be into this stuff but i do need her to know how i feel about it and to feel accepted by her.  

As of now I taking Rachelkirwan's approach to this in believing that her big issue with diapers is not the bulkyness of the diapers or that they feel gross to her. I think that like with most people there is a negative connotation around wearing diapers. I mean look at depends; they have spent millions on their "underawarness" campaign trying to break that stigma.

I know that she will never feel sexy wearing one but I try to give her rewards for indulging me. My hope is that over time she associates wetting herself and diapers with good things rather than embarrassment or shame. She has told me that one of the issues she has is that she would never want any of her friends to find out about this. While I know this is not something she would ever gossip or brag about with friends I would hope that over time it becomes less of a big deal to her. She has told me that one of her friends met someone who is into this same fetish. They never dated nor did she participate but when they spoke of it, the other girl was not off put by it either. So I believe there is some hope for this. 

Supernerd222 your comment really made me look at this a different way. I have always looked at these situations as something that we can do together knowing that it is obviously something that she is not into. which as you put it so well is absurd. This is something for me and if she wants to participate in it, it needs to be what I want. If we can't find a middle ground than that talk is something that we will have to have. 

Thank you for your input everyone. While I didn't get the answer I came for. I really truly feel I got answers that will benefit both my girlfriend and I better in the long run.