On 11/22/2018 at 6:57 PM, etoile said:

I play overwatch and some small indie games like Deltarune! I REALLY REALLY want to play Nier: Automata though lol

Then play it!  ?

14 hours ago, Riptide101 said:

Then play it!  ?

you got $60

57 minutes ago, etoile said:

you got $60

No but I have these

*pulls out an eyepatch and pegleg*

9 hours ago, etoile said:

you got $60

I do! but I'd only trade it for something really cool, like an eyepatch and a pegleg.

As for the thread, any dragon ball z game.  Might be a lame answer but being anything like Goku has been my dream since I was a kid haha.. 

Edited by Riptide101

10 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

No but I have these

*pulls out an eyepatch and pegleg*

Don't forget the hat! The Really Big hat!

I've been playing a lot of the free to play games on my PS4. Like Onigiri. Its actually quite fun. I have also been playing Far Cry 5 and Homefront the Revolution. 

Anyone here get Apex Legends? It's a spinoff of Titanfall. It's like a battle royale hero shooter. It's free to play so it can't hurt. I've been having lots of fun in it. Also btw it has forced squads of 3. Just an FYI.

On 2/5/2019 at 12:36 AM, prime said:

Anyone here get Apex Legends? It's a spinoff of Titanfall. It's like a battle royale hero shooter. It's free to play so it can't hurt. I've been having lots of fun in it. Also btw it has forced squads of 3. Just an FYI.

I'd be surprised if anyone hasn't played it at this point. Fastest growing game I think I've ever seen.