Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever talked about you fetish to people that are not into omorashi?

I spoke to my cousin about it once just because the topic of fetishes came up one time. Upon exchanging preferences, we were both kind of like "not really my thing, but it's not my place to judge".

From what I've seen other people say, most seem to think that omorashi is actually a pretty tame fetish in comparison to others. I rarely hear stories of people who meet it with outright disgust.

I told a close female friend a few years ago during a conversation about our fetishes (yeah a slightly inappropriate conversation for a married man I know). Turns out it was pretty tame compared with some of what she got up to and she wasn’t shocked at all. She did later once entertain me with an attempt on her part to use a urinal on a night out. She was wearing jeans and lets just say it didn’t go well - which was very exciting for me!

Yeah, I've talked to a few of my friends about it, and they weren't shocked/disgusted at all. The only different reaction wasn't even a bad one, they sometimes make jokes about it, but they're funny, not mean. I have yet to come across someone who is also into it in real life, but I'd love to talk with them about it.

I've shared it with a couple people I've been in relationships with including my current girlfriend. Neither of them shared it, but neither was bothered by it either, and my girlfriend and I like indulging each other's fetishes sometimes even if they don't push our own buttons.

There are definitely people out there who find it gross or offputting, but in my experience, people who're comfortable with fetishes of their own generally don't judge even if it's not their thing.

Guest RedFish3000

Once I was talking with some of my closest online friends, and the fetish subject popped up. And since everyone was telling their fetishes, I told them about mine, omorashi. They hadn't heard of it before, but once I explained what it was about, they just accepted it without judging me. I haven't talked about omorashi with anyone outside the internet though. If I someday found someone in real life who is also into it though, I would probably talk with that person about it.

Edited by RedFish3000 (see edit history)
Guest RedFish3000
11 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I avoid topics like this with friends, because they could get suspicions very quickly about my frequent accidents. And I don't really want anyone to know about my fetish. It's more fun and safer for me like that anyway.

I could say the same thing. That's why I haven't told anyone in real life about my fetish. It's easier and safer for me if no one knows about it. For example, once during my highschool years, I convinced two female classmates to do a holding contest between each other. They didn't suspect anything and just did it as a fun challenge. Of course, if they had known I was into desperation, they'd probably have seen it in a different way, and would had never done it.

9 hours ago, RedFish3000 said:

I could say the same thing. That's why I haven't told anyone in real life about my fetish. It's easier and safer for me if no one knows about it. For example, once during my highschool years, I convinced two female classmates to do a holding contest between each other. They didn't suspect anything and just did it as a fun challenge. Of course, if they had known I was into desperation, they'd probably have seen it in a different way, and would had never done it.

Keeping your absolute goal out of sight, and faking innocence to obtain that goal without risk.

Nice.

Guest Soma-Matic

I'm an open book and no one can harm me more than I can myself so I am open about everything. I do not get affirmations from others, others see affirmations from me. I'm a humanist, and for an open society. I'd love to see it de-stigmatized, never seen someone with a huge stigma against it other than my step-brother. 

I've "confessed" to a few people, mostly lovers or crushes. The worst reaction I ever got was confusion -- from my therapist, though, which was not ideal! Much better was one old flame saying, "I would never judge you," better still was a soon-to-be lover laughing and saying it was practically normal, and best of all was "You know, I have no problem trying that..." 

It's still not exactly something I let be commonly known, though. 

8 hours ago, SodaPopinski said:

If the topic of fetishes comes up then I'll probably reveal it. Fetishes aren't anything to be ashamed of anyways.

They're not, but the same as crossdressing, reviling the world what fetish turns you on, especially a less known to the general public, can mess up you life really well and you have to be prepared for consequences,  if you decide to reveal your secret to other people.  I told about my crossdressing to a few friends and not all take it well.

Peeing your pants on purpose is even more unusual behaviour to most people. Some people roll their eyes even when they find out about my frequent accidental wettings as what is wrong with me. If I would tell them I do it on purpose, reactions and judgement would be even worse. 

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)

I have.. I have a very good female friend, (not girlfriend), and we talk about anything..So once when we were out,drinking,and she started fidgenting and said that she really should go pee - I confessed to her that she should know that it turns me on :)  She just laughed and said that she can give me 10 minutes more as a bonus :)  After that she has sometimes told me about her sightings .

Considering how much disposable income my fetish art has given me, my friends and family have no doubt noticed. So far only my closest friends plus a few open and accepting individuals know exactly which kink is supplementing me. Of the 5 or 6 who know it involves pee, only 1 or 2 of them do I really go in depth with as to what the fetish entails. Regardless they've all been relatively non-phased. They all hear of pants wetting being a fetish for people so they only get surprised because mine is that one out of the hundreds out there. And so far none of these folks find me gross now or have shamed me in any way for the fetish. It could just be the company I keep but it seems omorashi is rather acceptable as far as fetishes go. Now as to whether you let that leak into your everyday life like I've done is up to you.

I've been aware of my fetish since I was a kid, long before I was sexually active.  I've had a long time to adjust to the peculiar nature of it and own it.  I've told quite a few people...friends, family, a partners.  I've had mixture of responses, but none were out disgust.  I enjoy it enough to share it in hopes that others may be open minded enough to try and enjoy it as well.

I have knocked the door a bit. I asked my class mates what they think about fetish and fifty shades of grey and that whole thing, also whether they would be tolerant to partners which have a fetish. Well, turns out, that they think BSDM is a kind of an illness, and even bandaging the eyes or something would be too much for them, so I did not talk to them about my fetish but I think I would not talk with too many people about this, as for me it is pretty private. Just talking here about this because this is a completely different identity and nobody can follow the traces. Hopefully.