Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Male Time to Go

So, i've been shy about videos forever, but i think im ready to post one finally, if there are enough people interested. 

Basically, i took the Time to Go Concept from B2B and did my own. I set the timer for 3 minutes, and every time it went up, i was allowed to pee into a small shotglass. Keep in mind, as my desperation came in waves, i was able to either turn down the chance to pee and reset the timer if i felt ok, or, since i was playing video gaes, if i saw it winding down and didnt think i could pause for a while, i reset it and didnt pee. This goes on until i cant and i let loose into a bottle (mostly :) )

As I said, i've been nervous to post something, but this one i really enjoyed making and think i am ready, if people would like to see it? 

11 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

There's always women and gay / bi men who'd gladly watch it. Also some people (including me) who are sort of "Bladdersexual," meaning as long as someone's dying to pee, it doesn't matter who or what they are.

I've recently realized that I'm a bladder sexual as well. That's kinda weird for me since I'm hetero. 

55 minutes ago, Pain said:

I've recently realized that I'm a bladder sexual as well. That's kinda weird for me since I'm hetero. 

Yep. It kinda freaked me out at first but then I just realized that I have absolutely no attraction to men in any other situation. I don't know if it's gay. I don't think so? There are people who are attracted to trees and puppets, I think it's the same thing as that. The bladder is what counts, the body just...happens to be there lol.

Obviously a beautiful woman makes a video way better, but it's more like she's a bonus rather than the focus.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Yep. It kinda freaked me out at first but then I just realized that I have absolutely no attraction to men in any other situation. I don't know if it's gay. I don't think so? There are people who are attracted to trees and puppets, I think it's the same thing as that. The bladder is what counts, the body just...happens to be there lol.

Obviously a beautiful woman makes a video way better, but it's more like she's a bonus rather than the focus.

Same here! Straight but still like male omo.