Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female First wetting at university.

3 hours ago, omobecca said:

I use the brand of the shop I go to. Mainly for price. But for £5 there's 10 per pack and sometimes I'll double them up if I'm planning a lazy night.

And thank you for the nice comments :3

Ah nice, I'd recommend something more permanent on the bottom, like a plastic mattress cover (vinyl or whatever seems robust) and have this under your sheets, and then put the bed pad overtop, just in case. My college actually put a mattress cover on for me when I mentioned my bladder issues to them, but I eventually replaced it with a better one, as theirs was cheap plastic which was noisy and sticky at night. 

You still using this approach?

9 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Ah nice, I'd recommend something more permanent on the bottom, like a plastic mattress cover (vinyl or whatever seems robust) and have this under your sheets, and then put the bed pad overtop, just in case. My college actually put a mattress cover on for me when I mentioned my bladder issues to them, but I eventually replaced it with a better one, as theirs was cheap plastic which was noisy and sticky at night. 

You still using this approach?

I never told my university anything out of pure fear I suppose. I also never thought about a plastic cover really, but given I have spent a few days so far sitting and scrubbing the mattress in places (never too much damage just leaks) I might actually look into getting one, thank you :)

But also I didn't plan any of this before I left home, I've just gone with what I wanted to do at the time. Although, I don't go in the bed much more because of this issue, but if there's a way around it I'll look into it.

10 hours ago, omobecca said:

I never told my university anything out of pure fear I suppose. I also never thought about a plastic cover really, but given I have spent a few days so far sitting and scrubbing the mattress in places (never too much damage just leaks) I might actually look into getting one, thank you :)

But also I didn't plan any of this before I left home, I've just gone with what I wanted to do at the time. Although, I don't go in the bed much more because of this issue, but if there's a way around it I'll look into it.

It was horrifying telling my college, college nurse and I assume other college admins, but I didn't have much of a choice. But yeah, keep it private. 

9 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

It was horrifying telling my college, college nurse and I assume other college admins, but I didn't have much of a choice. But yeah, keep it private. 

I can't imagine how it must have felt. My heart starts pounding when I think of the possible scenarios if I were to tell someone. I think part of the enjoyment is the fact it's a private thing. It's yours. You enjoy it and no one can/or should be able to stop that.

Really amazing job writing. This reminds me a lot of when I started experimenting with bedwetting after moving out for college. Looking forward to reading about more of your experiences. Unfortunately I still struggle with a lot of anxiety about enjoying pee/wetting, but hoping to finally move past it and embrace it more by becoming more active/vocal here. I know its a harmless fetish ultimately, but its hard to shake that shameful feeling sometimes. Getting a proper mattress cover would also probably be a good idea, thus far I used a plastic table cloth under some cushion pad things but its still very unnatural feeling.

• 1 month later...