Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wetting in front of the Toilet

So this occurred to me in second grade. This was on one of the occasions where in I had run out of diapers, and but fortunately, it was a free dress day. I had finished off my last diaper after arriving at school, and after changing out of it, hadnt used the bathroom since that diaper.

Now flash forward to recess, which was about ten o'clock. I had finished the quesedilla and soda my mom had brought for me. By this point, the slight twinge I had in my bladder from earlier in the morning had grown a bit, but I was confident I could hold it in. I had also grown a need to poop.

Putting that off, I went off to go play in the courtyard area designated for us, though we could go talk to the third graders as their area was right next to ours. Our teacher, Mrs. Shales, was monitoring us. 

By about halfway in, I was pretty desperate, crossing my legs together and trying to think dry. Normally, I'd be fine with just sitting back and letting go, but without the confines of a diaper, I was somewhat afraid my classmates would notice the puddle growing underneath me. A little while after, I got up, told the teacher I was going to the bathroom, and dashed in.

Seeing the urinals were all in use, I went into the stall. But just as I stepped in front of the toilet, my 2nd grade bladder released, soaking the front of my pants. Thankfully, they were already dark in color, and frankly, I didn't care, I just felt relief. After my flow ended, I slid my pants down, pooped into the toilet, flushed, washed my hands, and left.

I remember when I was four years old (I think) being desperate to pee while I was brushing my teeth for bedtime.  I usually used the toilet after finishing my teeth.  This one time I had to go really badly, but didn't want to change my routine.  Just as I was done brushing my teeth, my bladder let go full force, immediately spreading through my pants.  Since I knew that my pants were wet anyway, I just stood there relieving myself and completely soaked my jeans right next to the toilet .

7 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I remember when I was four years old (I think) being desperate to pee while I was brushing my teeth for bedtime.  I usually used the toilet after finishing my teeth.  This one time I had to go really badly, but didn't want to change my routine.  Just as I was done brushing my teeth, my bladder let go full force, immediately spreading through my pants.  Since I knew that my pants were wet anyway, I just stood there relieving myself and completely soaked my jeans right next to the toilet .

,Wow, clean up must have sucked

On 1/21/2018 at 10:30 PM, diokno44x said:

,Wow, clean up must have sucked

I have no idea about that, as I was only four or so.  I took off my soggy pants and underwear and left them on the floor.  I don't remember if I told my parents that I had an accident or if they found a puddle and pile of wet clothes later.  I don't remember anything else that was done or said.  I just remember losing control and peeing all over myself and then taking my wet clothes off.

36 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I have no idea about that, as I was only four or so.  I took off my soggy pants and underwear and left them on the floor.  I don't remember if I told my parents that I had an accident or if they found a puddle and pile of wet clothes later.  I don't remember anything else that was done or said.  I just remember losing control and peeing all over myself and then taking my wet clothes off.

Still interesting

I had a similar experience as well, though I was a little older, maybe 9 or 10. The last time I wet my pants, at least accidentally, came when we were taking a family road trip. I had had one of those 7-11 big gulps that filled my little boy bladder up to the brim. So we stopped so I can get down and use the restroom at some cosmic bowling place. I staggered inside, practically running to the bathrooms in the back. I made it to the men's room, opened the stall (I hadn't quite learned how to pee standing up yet), but when I locked eyes with the toilet I pretty much instantly flooded my jeans with urine. It was like one of those fanfics where the character freezes up and loses control right in front of the toilet. I hurried back outside, where I told my stepfather that I had made it (and in the darkness of the bowling alley, he did not have any suspicions). I had peed so much that the entirety of the front of my pants was wet, almost as if it were supposed to be part of the design. I dried up pretty quickly, and no one complained about the smell...

• 3 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, DownSouth said:

As an occasional, but inexperienced babysitter, I was left to put 2 small girls to bed by their mother who had business elsewhere. One was 5yo and managed the bathroom by herself, but the other one was 3yo and needed help. She had clambered up onto the vanity and was brushing her teeth, so I left her with that and tucked the other one in. By the time I returned, the younger one had flooded her panties, shorty pyjamas and the vanity top and was just looking down at herself. When she realised that I had returned, she looked up, looking very embarrassed at having been caught. I helped her down and cleaned her up after putting her on the toilet in case she hadn't finished yet.

It does happen - thanks for the story.

As a teenager secretly into omorashi play I loved roleplaying "accidents" I'd had or heard about as a child. This was one of my favourites to play with: the "proximity pee" — the way our bladder muscles sometimes relax in sight of the potty or the front door, with an "I'm going to make it" wave of relief that comes too early. 

I'd read in a potty training book how common it is for new trainees to wet their pants right next to the potty early in toilet training. So, I regressed to being 2 or 3 years old again in my imagination and did just that... Trying to get my pants down like a toddler as pee spread all down the front of them and ran out my pantlegs at my feet. Or sometimes I'd be a year or so older, caught up in playing, and realize a couple of minutes too late (uh oh!) how badly I needed to go, and helplessly pee my pants all the way down the hall to the bathroom, finishing in a similar soaked-to-the-ankles state and telltale warm puddle.

I loved doing it partly because I know I really used to at that age.