Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More Male Bedwetting Content?

On 18/01/2018 at 9:27 PM, rachelkirwan said:

So I was looking over the video/upload stats the other day and noticed that there weren't very many male bedwetting videos (or male wetting videos in general). 

as a girl who loves these kinds of things, I wanted to encourage people to post more of these. For all those guys out there who ask ladies to make videos, this is your chance to step up. You don't need to show your face (don't), or do anything fancy, just lay down in a bed with a full bladder (and mattress cover, use a garbage bag if you don't have one), point a camera at your diaper-area, and after a little pretend sleeping, let loose and shamefully flood the bed. 

Also, for those who aren't into making videos, I totally get it, go on the hunt! Do it for me ;)

Happy hunting.

Rach

100_3510.JPG

Edited by Wetshisbed
My wet bed. (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Despholder said:

@rachelkirwan since you started this topic with the remark, I'll let you conduct this trough the end. Give me your ideal setting and scenario and I'll contribute with that video :-) 

Open to new ideas and things to do

Mmm for me it's mostly an innocently sleeping boy, on his side in normal sleep wear (PJ bottoms or even perhaps a Goodnite or 'big boy' pullups), and after a little while of normal sleeping he wets the bed. Bonus if after laying there for a while he wakes up and we get to see his disappointed body language :)

drool. 

" he wakes up and we get to see his disappointed body language :) "  That;s exactly the scenario I was dreaming up when contemplating how I might make a video for you. If I could find a partner in crime, I would have her walk into the room  just as I was discovering what a big mess I had made.

Looking puzzled, I say "Oh?  What....happened?

She's incredulous just for a second, then In a sharp tone she pounces: "What happened? YOU JUST PISSED IN YOUR BED. THAT'S WHAT!!

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Mmm for me it's mostly an innocently sleeping boy, on his side in normal sleep wear (PJ bottoms or even perhaps a Goodnite or 'big boy' pullups), and after a little while of normal sleeping he wets the bed. Bonus if after laying there for a while he wakes up and we get to see his disappointed body language :)

drool. 

I know that I can do all of this, and you’re making me really, really, really want to. However, as I said before, doing this without getting caught is gonna be a nightmare. However, if an opportunity ever arises where I think I can get away with it, then I’ll definitely take it! :)

10 hours ago, Despholder said:

@rachelkirwan Not sure how good of an actor I am to roleplay the dissapointed part

I've done it in a couple of my custom videos a while back, or tried to. Rather than waking right up, perhaps an exploratory hand reaching to feel the wet spot, and then a groggy wake up with disbelieving padding of the bed... But we might need to put this to the crowd to get just the right way to behave (without showing ones face) after a bedwetting incident. 

38 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

SImply I was wondering what other people thought about how a guy could demonstrate his embarrassment or humiliation after a bedwetting.

2 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Rather than waking right up, perhaps an exploratory hand reaching to feel the wet spot, and then a groggy wake up with disbelieving padding of the bed...

This but then once awake, maybe lifting the hands up a bit, while the damage is assessed. Then accepting that it's happened and relaxing and letting the hands drop back down.

That's how I'd do it. Not sure if that makes sense.

Edited by Fishy
Removed a sentence. (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Revolver_Kidd said:

@rachelkirwan so tonight, I will be setting my cameras up while I go to bed with a full bladder. I promised you I would make one... finally have the time and privacy! I saw your ideal scenario above... I can’t promise that’s what you will get... but what you will get is 100% real! Let’s hope I don’t wake up before my bladder gives out ;) 

Oh I can't wait, good luck! Fingers crossed!

In answer to how a guy might express embarrassment, here are a few ideas:

Somewhat frantically trying to hide the evidence, removing wet clothes, stripping the bed in a hurried or haphazard way as if someone may walk in on him at any moment,

Wiping up the stain or plastic sheet nervously, fumbling to remake the bed,

Muttering or cussing worriedly during all of this,

Lamenting aloud what he should have done to prevent this or the predicament of an inevitable discovery with the probability of broad ridicule and/or other harsh consequences (you choose).

Would tears or cries of frustration or mortification be realistic in a male upon his realization the above was immanent and completely unavoidable?

Would anyone care to see any of these?

18 hours ago, Despholder said:

tends more towards a 'I dont give a fuck' scenario rather than embarrasment 

Well, I meant it more as a disappointed gesture. Perhaps maybe hunching up and rubbing the forearm with the hand to express embarrassment? It's a bit tricky if the face isn't shown. If there's talking then of course, that makes it a lot easier to convey emotions. However, I'm just trying to think of ways that this could be done through hand gestures and such.

Edited by Fishy
Added the word "that" to the last sentence. (see edit history)
10 hours ago, pboy said:

In answer to how a guy might express embarrassment, here are a few ideas:

Somewhat frantically trying to hide the evidence, removing wet clothes, stripping the bed in a hurried or haphazard way as if someone may walk in on him at any moment,

Wiping up the stain or plastic sheet nervously, fumbling to remake the bed,

Muttering or cussing worriedly during all of this,

Lamenting aloud what he should have done to prevent this or the predicament of an inevitable discovery with the probability of broad ridicule and/or other harsh consequences (you choose).

Would tears or cries of frustration or mortification be realistic in a male upon his realization the above was immanent and completely unavoidable?

Would anyone care to see any of these?

Me, oh me!

https://tenor.com/view/harry-potter-hermione-granger-emma-watson-raise-hand-hand-raise-gif-4434759

Edited by rachelkirwan (see edit history)