Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More Male Bedwetting Content?

1 hour ago, WetDave said:

I’d be happy to do this for you, Dr. Kirwan, but male model I ain’t!

Anything you’d prefer me to wet, clothes-wise? I normally sleep in loose shorts which might not show the pee well but I’ve got other things too for example some light grey boxers which show wet spectacularly, ditto some light blue cotton briefs. 

The more authentic the better :) Whatever you would normally wear to bed (and might show up the wetness ;)

Rachel,

I now have some incentive to drop 20 kg (probably surgeries in the mid future).  So I might eventually.  Realistically,  I most often leak a couple spurts when not waking fast enough.  I do have occasional complete floods.  Oddly, when I was lighter, had more floods and usually slept through them.

Fishy,

As to buying supplies, I've been found out when mail ordering.  But not by anyone who knows me when boarding a bus or train for a neighborhood I don't frequent, buying supplies, stuffing diapers and bed pads into a reusable shopping bag, putting another such upside down over the top and returning home.  The first time was hard.  Then I got used to doing it.

When I worked for a university chemistry department, students into this (and some legitimately) would download a chemistry demonstration procedure and in large type add a line at the top saying, "Protect working surface with an absorbent bed pad."  In materials add again in large type, "Absorbent bed pad to protect working surface."  (One instructor actually required using bed pads in his graduate laboratory.)  The student(s) would shop carrying this paper work unfolded and frequently refer to it as though it were a shopping list.  If you have a legit excuse for the pads, no one says anything about diapers (maybe they're to be cut up for small chem demos?).  Of course helps it you're in the high-school to graduate school age range.  Assuming your house mates don't go through your closet or sneak under your bed, you should have no problems.

Cheers

Although you know that I love to make bedwetting videos, I am living with my GF now, and sleep in her (very comfortable) bed to boot! Thus, I'm apprehensive to do a wetting, even with proper mattress coverage.

However, the next time that I have to house-sit for family I will definitely shoot something for you. Thanks for the direct motivation!

17 hours ago, Snuggle-Butt said:

Would you settle for non-passing transwomen with their old genitals intact?

I don’t have many bedwetting accidents anymore, but I can definitely fake one. 

I would absolutely! That would be super hot! 

20 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Rachel,

I now have some incentive to drop 20 kg (probably surgeries in the mid future).  So I might eventually.  Realistically,  I most often leak a couple spurts when not waking fast enough.  I do have occasional complete floods.  Oddly, when I was lighter, had more floods and usually slept through them.

Fishy,

As to buying supplies, I've been found out when mail ordering.  But not by anyone who knows me when boarding a bus or train for a neighborhood I don't frequent, buying supplies, stuffing diapers and bed pads into a reusable shopping bag, putting another such upside down over the top and returning home.  The first time was hard.  Then I got used to doing it.

When I worked for a university chemistry department, students into this (and some legitimately) would download a chemistry demonstration procedure and in large type add a line at the top saying, "Protect working surface with an absorbent bed pad."  In materials add again in large type, "Absorbent bed pad to protect working surface."  (One instructor actually required using bed pads in his graduate laboratory.)  The student(s) would shop carrying this paper work unfolded and frequently refer to it as though it were a shopping list.  If you have a legit excuse for the pads, no one says anything about diapers (maybe they're to be cut up for small chem demos?).  Of course helps it you're in the high-school to graduate school age range.  Assuming your house mates don't go through your closet or sneak under your bed, you should have no problems.

Cheers

Disposable puppy pads are also an option, or just a big garbage bag!

I also find the best bedwetting videos are faked but seem real, in that the person looks asleep, but obviously the lights are on (otherwise there would be nothing to see), and often the sheets and blanket pulled up :) 

Oh I can't wait. Someone did a bedwetting timelapse a while back which I can't find, it looked super authentic and hot. Anyone remember this?

I tried making a video of bedwetting some time ago. It's not as easy as it sounds, and I failed dismally. Nothing of any note showed. I could try again, but camera angles and the depression in the mattress that holds the pee tend to be hard to match. It would help if I had someone to adjust the camera, but I don't, and if you're lucky enough to have a partner in crime, I look forward to seeing the results.

There's a man called Countryotter who has it down to a T. He's on XTube and his genitals are shown, so I haven't put in a link here.

Guest wetguyy10

Hey!  I would do this for you (; BTW, love your stories! And I actually have been wanting to have a genuine  bedwetting accident.  But I have no clue how lol. Just curious  to do it once to see what is like lol! But I am currently holding (0/10) right now so maybe I'll leak a little through my underwear on the bed later just for you (;

Hi Rachelkirwan-

You mentioned:

16 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I would absolutely! That would be super hot! 

Disposable puppy pads are also an option, or just a big garbage bag!

I also find the best bedwetting videos are faked but seem real, in that the person looks asleep, but obviously the lights are on (otherwise there would be nothing to see), and often the sheets and blanket pulled up :) 

Oh I can't wait. Someone did a bedwetting timelapse a while back which I can't find, it looked super authentic and hot. Anyone remember this?

and I think I'm the one that posted that video:

I can tell you that if this is the video you are referring to, it is 100% real and genuine. It's several years old. I always wanted to wake up to a wet bed. So I set up a VHS camera and taped for nearly 4 hours. I wet to bed that night wearing a pull-up, after consuming too much alcohol.  In this case, after about 15 minutes of falling asleep, I peed just a little bit. But it seemed to have relaxed me, and then I continued to trickle in spurts about every 10-20 minutes or so. Once technology improved, I digitized the tape and created the time-lapse. I still have the original video, which would be hard to compress enough to fit onto this site. But there's audio, and you can hear me breathing and snoring a bit through the whole thing. In fact, at the end when I wake up and discover what I did, you can hear me gasp with excitement. Certainly not something I can easily recreate again these days, but I do have my other new post I just created for you for fun (several years and pounds later):

6 hours ago, gone2bed2day said:

Hi Rachelkirwan-

You mentioned:

and I think I'm the one that posted that video:

I can tell you that if this is the video you are referring to, it is 100% real and genuine. It's several years old. I always wanted to wake up to a wet bed. So I set up a VHS camera and taped for nearly 4 hours. I wet to bed that night wearing a pull-up, after consuming too much alcohol.  In this case, after about 15 minutes of falling asleep, I peed just a little bit. But it seemed to have relaxed me, and then I continued to trickle in spurts about every 10-20 minutes or so. Once technology improved, I digitized the tape and created the time-lapse. I still have the original video, which would be hard to compress enough to fit onto this site. But there's audio, and you can hear me breathing and snoring a bit through the whole thing. In fact, at the end when I wake up and discover what I did, you can hear me gasp with excitement. Certainly not something I can easily recreate again these days, but I do have my other new post I just created for you for fun (several years and pounds later):

Yes these ^^ Hawt! I love these! Keep them coming boys, Rachel needs something to masturbate to ;) Hubby is going out of town next week...

@rachelkirwan... I might be able to put something together for you! 

I have some other videos of mine uploaded on the site... I will set my 3 cameras up overnight and go to bed with a full bladder and let the cameras pick up whatever happens! I also have a protective sheet so happy to soak anything and everything! 

I’ll make sure my next video is a bed wetting one! I’ll let you know when it’s done :) 

20 hours ago, Reeve said:

@rachelkirwan

For you. :)

So very hot!

18 hours ago, Revolver_Kidd said:

@rachelkirwan... I might be able to put something together for you! 

I have some other videos of mine uploaded on the site... I will set my 3 cameras up overnight and go to bed with a full bladder and let the cameras pick up whatever happens! I also have a protective sheet so happy to soak anything and everything! 

I’ll make sure my next video is a bed wetting one! I’ll let you know when it’s done :) 

Oh my I can't wait, do you have real accidents?

On 18.1.2018 at 10:27 PM, rachelkirwan said:

So I was looking over the video/upload stats the other day and noticed that there weren't very many male bedwetting videos (or male wetting videos in general). 

as a girl who loves these kinds of things, I wanted to encourage people to post more of these. For all those guys out there who ask ladies to make videos, this is your chance to step up

ok, i have not been here for years but i got something that might intrest you.

while technically not bed-wetting, sitting on my couch with a towel and a trash bag under my butt should be ok too - right?

03.thumb.jpg.950d63e0c1ec80a225288f57e081269f.jpg

i can upload this over-2-minute-ish video if you are interested.