Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet My Pajamas Right When I Got To The Bathroom

Guest PirateBunnie

Guest PirateBunnie

So the other night, I was sleeping over my friends house, because the snowstorm was too much trouble and it was safer to just stay.

I woke up really early in the morning, having to pee sooo bad. But every time I would get off the sofa, I felt like I would leak, so I sat back down, crossing my legs and holding it in the best I could. After doing that about 10 times, I started panicking and realized I couldn't walk without it leaking out. I finally concluded that the longer I wait, the worse it's gonna get.

I buckled down and made a beeline for the bathroom (It's right across from my friends bedroom and all the way down a flight of stairs from where I was). I rushed as fast as I could, waddling with my knees together. Right as I was closing the door, I lost all control and soaked my pajama pants completely. Some even dribbled on the floor. I quickly wiped up my mess off the floor, washed my hands, and peeked out the door, to make sure he was still sleeping. I turned my back to his door and ran back upstairs, and rolled my wet pajamas in my pajama shirt and packed it away in my bag.

I had to go the rest of the morning without underwear, and I was certain they could smell me, since I hadn't showered yet. But nobody said anything.

Regardless, it was so scary. Maybe if I planed it out, it could have been fun, but it was actually a real accident. :p