Sign In

Any Video Games with omorashi?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's this SMILEBASIC game for 3DS (and I guess Wii U?). Even ignoring the fact that it's omo, it's actually quite fun.

There's don't shit your pants

Death Stranding actually has it if you can believe it (I'd suspected that Hideo Kojima had a piss fetish from all the wetting in the Metal Gear series, this removed all doubt).  Not only is the main c

Posted Images

Unmodded? No idea, but my guess is most likely 'no' and if there are, they would probably be an obscure survival-esque game from the late 90's - early 00's. I know that there are are a few "bathroom needs" mods for both Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim and maybe for the 3d FO games. Alternatively, I think there are some for Sims 3 & 4. You can find them on LoversLab.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised no one has created a basic browser game along the lines of Cookie Clicker or Fill The Oceans. You could even have a 'top' layer of the game and require a specific obscure combo to unlock the omorashi part after a few levels (to make it not so obvious for anyone who accidentally plays the vanilla game).

• 4 weeks later...

There's a resort tycoon game called Spring Break (Beach Life). If you don't build toilets your tourists just urinate on the spot but if you do build them (preferably somewhere in the far remote corner), they will walk all the way there, holding their crotch. Females will also moan while walking, pretty exciting. Before they pee they have this short animation of grabbing themselves for a couple of seconds before finally losing it. Oh, and you'll have to set the toilet prices sky high so they never use it in the end. Building many beer and soft drink stands also helps. And your choice of attractions etc influences how many people of each gender you'll get, so that's also customizable. The graphics didn't age well, but it was a pretty exciting game in its days.

Edited by Harris (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Blue Floyd said:

I think that RCT's bladder meter only affects customer happiness and triggers a different "desperate" walking animation in which they move faster and lean forward.

In rct2 they do eventually wet themselves, but it's very rare and they sooner get mad and leave the park. Unless you contain them, which will lower your park rating and depending on the park you are playing could be shut down if it is low enough for a certain amount of time.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:44 AM, CofS said:

I'm surprised no one has created a basic browser game along the lines of Cookie Clicker or Fill The Oceans. You could even have a 'top' layer of the game and require a specific obscure combo to unlock the omorashi part after a few levels (to make it not so obvious for anyone who accidentally plays the vanilla game).

There used to be a browser game that featured an anime woman dressed in a schoolgirl outfit where you'd have to either press the arrow keys quickly in accordance with what popped up on the screen or click the mouse quickly (I can't remember which) to fill up her bladder. The animations were not much more than a picture with different wetting animations depending on how much you managed to fill the bladder, but it was still mildly amusing. There was a link to it on a now defunct forum, but I think I'll try to see if I can track it down again.

Guest JTeam_

In Starbound, a sci-fi game, you can have "Tenants". You make a house and put a "Colony Deed" in it, and an NPC moves in. Sometimes, one of their "statuses" will be "enjoying the feeling of needing to pee" or "just wet themselves a little bit".

Not really an omorashi game, but it's fun anyway.

On 4/12/2018 at 12:39 PM, soakthru said:

There used to be a browser game that featured an anime woman dressed in a schoolgirl outfit where you'd have to either press the arrow keys quickly in accordance with what popped up on the screen or click the mouse quickly (I can't remember which) to fill up her bladder. The animations were not much more than a picture with different wetting animations depending on how much you managed to fill the bladder, but it was still mildly amusing. There was a link to it on a now defunct forum, but I think I'll try to see if I can track it down again.

Pretty sure you're talking about Big Wave, which is in the site's download section here.

• 3 years later...

Death Stranding actually has it if you can believe it (I'd suspected that Hideo Kojima had a piss fetish from all the wetting in the Metal Gear series, this removed all doubt).  Not only is the main character's bladder volume something you keep track of, but their urine (and other bodily fluids) can be used to craft a type of grenade...

Unfortunately, because either Kojima is a goddamned troll or something about his own preferences (towards the fetish, not sex as a whole, if the alleged "friends-with-benefits" relationship he has with JAV star Hitomi Tanaka is anything to go by), it's exclusively male-oriented, just like all the aforementioned wetting scenes in the Metal Gear series...seriously, would it have killed him to have Sniper Wolf, Meryl, or Eva piss themselves at some point?

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)