Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Animal Crossing: Interactive

Guest JTeam_

Guest JTeam_
32 minutes ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

Is the Cafe still nearby? Is it open?

Of course, it's open 24/7!

Ya better hurry, those bees look mad, and the timestopper won't last forever!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd go with/in one of the drawers, myself. We might even find the key to the bathroom! Let's try A, our own drawer

If I may make some constructive criticism, I personally found the relief scene for Isabelle quite underwhelming. The payoff in an omo story should certainly have more detail put into it than a couple

Posted Images

I know its not an option but I'm gonna throw it out there and see what happens thinking along the lines of the [sharper than you look] achieve... The bees aren't likely to kill us, so maybe if we take our panties off and either whack them with the bells or stand perfectly still, at least that way we wouldn't be wetting ourselves when the inevitable happens

Guest JTeam_

You chose to have Isabelle whack away the bees with a bell-bag.

Poor Isabelle. First she has to pee, now a beehive falls out of a tree. What next, a piano falls from an airplane? Oh well. Despite her... reserved... nature when it comes to bugs, she tries her best to whack away the bees with her little sack of bells. It doesn't work at all.

What, did you really think the bag was that big? Hah!

Difficulty check failed.

"EEEEEEEK-"

Again... poor Isabelle. All she wanted to do was enjoy the nice warm Town Hall and it's nice big bathroom. But now she is being stung by bees. Unfortunately, that is really making her lose control of her bladder.

A few moments pass, and the bees disperse after realizing their beehive is destroyed and their enemy is just a curled up fluff-ball on the ground.

Isabelle staggers before managing to get up, albeit with a small wet patch on the front of her skirt. She immediately falls to her knees, shaking. The bees didn't really manage to sting her that much due to her thick fur/hair/both, so right now, the only real discomfort is her desperation. And it's really bad. Her bladder spams a couple of times before the desperation recedes.

As Isabelle attempts to get up, she recalls the time she had to pee worse than now. She was just 9 years old. She was at the park with some friends. The park had a lake, so they were all wading around in it. She was rather shy then, so of course she wouldn't mention her needs to her friends. She probably still wouldn't now, but it was worse back then.

Flashback

Isabelle is at the lake. It's nice and warm, due to it being the middle of summer. Unfortunately, that nice feeling is being overshadowed by her need to pee. The park has no public restroom, and due to being the rather clumsy puppy she is, she decided to hold it in for the whole time she's been here. Of course, it was hot that day, so she drank a lot of water and juice and such. So now she's going to have a rather embarrassing problem if she doesn't find a solution.

She grips her burning girlhood under her indigo colored tutu-like swimwear. Luckily, the water is rather foamy today, so her friends can't tell. What to do? Even if she were to cross the street and use her house's bathroom, she'd probably just pee herself in front of the door. But she has to come up with a solution quickly.

You get to choose how Isabelle's childhood memory plays out! This will be done by one choice so we can get back to the main game, so choose wisely.

(A) - Just make her stay still until her friends have to go inside. CHALLENGING

(B) - Make her tell her friends she has to do something, then make her run to the nearby forest. EASY

(C) - Make her tell her friends she needs to do something in her house. HARD

(D) - Have her pee in the lake's water. Hopefully her friends won't notice... UNKNOWN

Childhood Isabelle's Bladder: 89/100 (But her bladder is smaller than her adult form)

Childhood Isabelle's Pockets are empty.

Edited by JTeam_ (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHDNst8jYg

How long have you been falling? A few months? It all started with the need to pee, and then... your daydream.

Daydreams aren't always safe, sometimes you get pulled into them. Other times, they are made known to random people... they become your subconsciousness.

Game switched to first person mode! You are now in control of Isabelle.

Democracy disabled, Isabelle (you) will now consider the most viable choices instead.

All other game options are still available at this moment.

You black out for a second. How did that memory end? Did you pee in the water? Oh well, nevermind...

It seems due to your rather thick hair, the bees didn't manage to get sting you much. Not like it'll help, you still need to pee!

You are in The Orchard. You are surrounded by many, many fruit trees. You can barely see through them. Nearby is the Cafe, a creek, and a villager's house. If you squint your eyes, you can barely make out what you think is the Town Hall. On the ground is a ruined Bell pouch, and an empty beehive.

What will Isabelle do? Submit a command in the reply box, or inquire for more info on the situation.

Bladder: Bursting!

Mood: Panicking

Pockets: Five 100 Bell coins.

You have 14 MEOW Coupons.

Global Achievements

Sweet Relief - Have your character pee in a toilet. +5 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Uncouth - Pee somewhere that isn't in a toilet or your clothes. +6 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

COMPLETE - Sharper Than You Look - You got stung by bees! Ow ow ow ow ow! +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Achievements For This Round

Clever Girl - Manage to be completely discreet about Isabelle's potty needs. +3 MEOW Coupons

COMPLETE - Lighten Up. Witness Isabelle drop something, whether it be on command or not. This gave you 2 MEOW Coupons.

On 10/11/2018 at 12:31 AM, Potty-Polly said:

we should head to the cafe while keeping our eyes open for a place to sqaut

Squat? No no, you could never do such a thing! Not outside the orchard...

1 hour ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

You just lost your Bell pouch! If the cafe's bathroom is for customers only, things could turn disastrous. Head for the villager's house instead if you're not going to just relieve yourself behind the trees.

We should also spend some MEOW Coupons, but we need to decide where we're headed first.

Command accepted.

You stagger over to the nearby house. It's hard to see who's it is with all the trees in the way. You leak out little drips of... well, you know. That yellow stuff. It gets worse with each step. You consider going to see if the Cafe has an open bathroom, but last time you went there it was employees only...

As you leave the forest, you come to the horror that the house was the Mayor's house. A tall, two story modern house. And the mayor had gone out for the day. Not like you'd really stoop low enough to knock on their door. That'd be too embarrassing!

As you admire the house's features, however...

Bladder: Releasing!

"A-ah! Noo..." Isabelle (you) says, desperately trying to hold back the floodgates. But you've been holding it TOO long. Your undies are soaked immediately, and a large stain appears as you claw your crotch. You drop to the floor, hoping that maybe it'll stop, but your tired sphincters can't handle it and just give out.

You pissed yourself. And yeah, it feels really good, especially with all that warmth helping with the cold night, and the lack of belly bulge... but you pissed yourself. Like a puppy. Isabelle (again, you) starts to sob. You feel like a failure.

Mood: Sad

Pockets: Five 100 Bell coins.

Global Achievements

Uncouth - Pee somewhere that isn't in a toilet or your clothes. +6 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

COMPLETE - Sharper Than You Look - You got stung by bees! Ow ow ow ow ow! +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Clever Girl - Manage to be completely discreet about Isabelle's potty needs. +3 MEOW Coupons

COMPLETE - Lighten Up. Witness Isabelle drop something, whether it be on command or not. This gave you 2 MEOW Coupons.

GAME OVER

Try again?

(A) Yes, let's continue!
(B) No, make a new interactive or something, d00d!

Choose your character!

(A) Isabelle - A faithful secretary to the mayor of the village. So faithful she'll often neglect her... personal needs, to say the least. image.png.448baf77a4ad91d7605d8f412eaafd95.png

Bladder Capacity: Average

Holding Strength: Strong

(B) Mabel Able - One of the owners of the Able Sisters tailor shop. Being the youngest, she assists customers in purchasing items and storing designs. image.png.e72d048022d715e059e8dd1d46d679a6.png

Bladder Capacity: Below Average

Holding Strength - Weak

(C) The Villager (FEMALE) - The mayor of Animal Village. She also's been in a few races with some Italian plumber guy! image.thumb.png.002905fcb1459a1dfb93bcd99b391608.png

Bladder Capacity: Above Average

Holding Strength: Strong

HOLDING STRENGTH determines how long a character can put off releasing!

Don't forget MEOW Coupons! This will allow you to change the game, such as adding more HOLDING STRENGTH, or making a toilet hallucination appear for your own pleasure!

Now, let's move onto SCENARIOS!

SCENARIO (1): Character is doing job when they need to pee. They're too busy to do that, and when their job is done they really have to go.

SCENARIO (2): Character is searching for but can't find any working toilets.

SCENARIO (3): EXCLUSIVE TO ISABELLE: Isabelle is on a nice camping trip, but as it turns out her RV toilet is kind of broken. What shall she do?

SCENARIO (4): EXCLUSIVE TO MABEL ABLE: The tailor shop is closed due to it being the Harvest Festival. Oh, and all the toilets aren't working cuz reasons.

SCENARIO (5): EXCLUSIVE TO THE VILLAGER: It's a rainy day, and the toilet is broken. While a some mustached plumber fixes the toilet, the Villager tries to find a toilet she can use.

CUSTOM SCENARIO: Suggest your own scenario!

Global Achievements:

Sharper Than You Look - Hmm. What does that mean? +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

5 hours ago, lethalty60 said:

I wanna try Isabelle again with Scenario 3... but I wanna add the Villager on her camping trip. Say that Isabelle planned this trip as a bonus for the Mayor.  But seeing that it might not work if this scenario doesn't help it, I'm gonna root for C5 for majority.

Democracy is disabled and I really like this idea, so give me a minute and I'll churn out a post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBdkEQS0gQ

Aah, fresh air. Nothing but wide open nature, and a good friend. Isn't it great? You and nature in harmony, as it was meant to be?

Speaking of nature, it might be calling, but that can wait.

You are now in control of Isabelle.

The RV comes to a grinding halt as you finally arrive at the site. It took an hour, but it's well worth the effort and carbon emissions! Especially with all these cedar trees. After a lot of hard work over the last few months, the mayor decided it was a good idea to take a break and camp out for the night. You take out the map Harvey gave you and look at it. It has a note taped to the back that says:

Here's a terrible but essential map of the area you're staying in, complete with FinkHeavy text! For your convenience, I added scale size lines and boxes to show how big you, the mayor, and your RVs are compared to the rest of the area! Have fun, homies.

campsitemap.png.bb8e3e1f00648396e5b71c2e3453d3da.png

You're pretty sure the roads and trees are bigger compared to what you look like on the map, but since there wasn't any official map of the area, you're still very appreciative that Harvey took the time to learn how to use a painting tool on a computer to make the map.

You look to the side as the mayor's RV stops near yours. She steps out of the RV and stretches, taking in the forest air. She doesn't often talk too much, but when she does, there's a cutesy tone to her voice.

"What do you think?" She asks.

"It's gorgeous!" you say, admiring the landscape. You hardly get any time off...

Actually, that's not true. You have months of vacation time stored in your time bank, but you've never used it until now since you're always so busy. The mayor just convinced you to take a little vacation after a little... accident. Not a bladder accident, of course! No, you just slipped and fell due to exhaustion in front of her.

"Well Isabelle, I'm gonna go gather some firewood. Why don't you go look around?"

Not a bad idea. Where should you go first?

You could take a nice long walk towards the lake, head towards the apple orchard, or go inside your RV to get items before heading out if you wish. Or you can wing it like the brave puppy you are!

Bladder: You don't need to go, but you could pee for a few seconds if you tried.

Mood: Happy

Pockets: Map, stainless steel bottle with water.

Global Achievements

Sweet Relief - Have your character pee in a toilet. Probably isn't a good idea in this scenario. +5 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Sharper Than You Look - What's that supposed to mean? +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Clever Girl - Find a way to grab the (You need to explore more to finish this sentence!) +3 MEOW Coupons

Liquid upon Liquid - I highly doubt you will figure this one out. Hint: It doesn't involve the lake. +10 Meow Coupons

Better than Brewster - Make a fine tea out of pine needles and citrus. +1 MEOW Coupon

Worse than Bees - What could be worse than that? +2 MEOW Coupons

You step into the RV. It looks like this, except for the toilet near the corner...

image.png.f48372e5987f3f73d8459e3bd0a9bfb4.png

(You aren't wearing the outfit shown in the picture.)

/look

You are in your RV. On the table is a New 3DS, and a PA system. There is a chair, a comfy bed, a toilet, an extra autumn-winter outfit, and an Isascooter.

Peeking out from under the bed is a fishing rod.

Your bladder twinges, but you ignore it.

Bladder: You need to go a little, but it's ignorable.

Mood: Content

Pockets: Map, stainless steel bottle with water.

Global Achievements

Sweet Relief - Have your character pee in a toilet. Probably isn't a good idea in this scenario. +5 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Sharper Than You Look - What's that supposed to mean? +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Clever Girl - Find a way to grab the (You need to explore more to finish this sentence!) +3 MEOW Coupons

Liquid upon Liquid - I highly doubt you will figure this one out. Hint: It doesn't involve the lake. +10 Meow Coupons

Better than Brewster - Make a fine tea out of pine needles and citrus. +1 MEOW Coupon

Side note: Since you failed last round, it didn't affect the timeline. Time-wise, it never happened.

3 hours ago, lethalty60 said:

Let's take the fishing rod and chair, then head out.

Technically the chair isn't an item you should be able to pick up as indicated by the lack of italicizing, but I'll allow it since I have an idea that utilizes it. Command accepted.

54 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

Use the toilet.

I'll second the fishing rod option.

Command also accepted.

You approach the toilet only to find it's overflowing.

image.thumb.png.763b2c61f6c5a16bf14cddc6fb4a473d.png

"Eeeek!" you scream. How could you not notice that?! You quickly turn off the RV plumbing. Since you didn't bring a plunger you'll have to just not use the toilet...

Shoving the reminder to fix that behind you, you grab your fishing rod, a chair, and happily trot off to the lake to catch a fish. You hardly ever get to do that kind of stuff since you're usually busy with paperwork and such, but it's fun when you have time!

"Ooh..." you say drowsily. The lake is only a quick step away, but as it turns out you have to pee now. All that water you were drinking while walking wasn't so good for you. Surely it won't be a problem in the long run, right?

Wrong. The splashing lake water is extremely bad for you right now.

You try to take your mind off it by fishing. You set down the chair you stowed in your pocket and cast your line, but after just a few catches you can't take it anymore. The bottle you have is 16 ounces and you drank 12 of it on your walk. The average adult bladder can only hold up to 16 oz. comfortably before the release reaction arises. So combining 12 ounces with the 6 that was already in there... not a good idea.

Suddenly, a cramp causes you to double over. You have to make it back to the camp quickly! Surely you can find an outhouse or something? Well... no. You're totally frozen in place. You can barely move. Tears form in your eyes.

"I... I can't make it... I'm gonna have an acc-"

You're cut off by the familiar sound of the mayor's shearling boots stepping upon the dirt path.

"Oh, there you are Isabelle!" she says.

You immediately straighten up to seem refined and polite, with a big fake smile on your face. "O-oh, hello mayor! You're already done getting the firewood?" you ask, trying to hold back the strain in your voice.

"Say, this place is pretty wild, huh?" she says to you, not noticing your twitchy behavior. She walks behind a nearby bush, saying "Hang on, gotta piss. Looks like my RV's toilet is totally clogged. Turn around and keep watch, will you?"

Your face immediately turns a red tint. You never knew the mayor was outgoing enough to do her business in the woods!

However, you don't have much time to think about that, since the big stretchy water balloon in your body is still trying to force it's liquid out.

"I... can't move..." you mutter under your breath.

"Huh? What's wrong? Did you hurt your feet?" she says, with a good reason to believe that. The shore around the lake is littered with stones, and considering you don't really wear shoes, if you weren't careful you could have stubbed your toes or something.

You decide to just be honest.

"M-mayor... I really have to p-... I can't... say it..." you stutter, starting to cry. You look down at the ground... and just then, it leaks out! Your paws zoom towards your "danger zone" to hold it back.

She immediately catches on, staring at you.

"Isabelle, have you really been holding it in this whole time?"

You only nod in response, trying to hide the tears in your eyes.

Bladder: You REALLY have to pee!

Mood: Embarassed

Pockets: Map, stainless steel bottle.

You have 17 MEOW Coupons.

Global Achievements

Clever Girl - Find a way to grab the fish from the lake. COMPLETE, +3 MEOW Coupons

You are now in control of the Villager.

Seriously? you think. Wow, she's been holding it for a while, huh? I hate to see her in pain like that... what should I do? Should I help her just go right here? I thought I saw a building near the fruit orchard that kinda looked like an outhouse, but it was probably just a lumber closet. Besides, there's no way she'd make it that far if she can't even move...

What will the Villager- I mean, what will YOU do? Suggest Isabelle pees here? Try to find a real toilet? DO NOTHING AND WATCH LIKE A PERVERT?

No, seriously, I'd totally accept that as a command.

But of course, it's up to you. Suggest what the Villager should do. Hurry up, there isn't much time...

Bladder: You have to pee.

Mood: Fine, flirty?

When there is a ? behind a mood, it means it is questionable whether the character being controlled is actually feelings it. Depending on your commands to the character, the mood may activate. But... please don't make it this time. That'd be weird, getting off on seeing people pee.

Hey, wait a second...

Pockets: Fishing rod, bug net, wide-brimmed straw hat

You have 17 MEOW Coupons.

Edited by JTeam_
Removed somewhat redundant dialogue (see edit history)