Animal Crossing: Interactive

Guest JTeam_

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd go with/in one of the drawers, myself. We might even find the key to the bathroom! Let's try A, our own drawer

If I may make some constructive criticism, I personally found the relief scene for Isabelle quite underwhelming. The payoff in an omo story should certainly have more detail put into it than a couple

Posted Images

Isabelle decides to have the villagers split up and water different acres. As she watched the animals disperse, she notices someone left behind a watering can.

Isabelle got a watering can!

Everything seems fine for a moment, until Isabelle realizes she still has to pee!

+5 Bladder Fullness

(A) Try to go towards the town hall again. (Success rate: 7/10)

(B) Do some plant watering yourself. You can hold it, right? (Only viable if you want extra desperation)

(C) Fill in an option.

Bladder Fullness: 85/100

Inventory

Watering can, Empty metal bottle, Bells (1000), Clipboard

Achievements

Sweet Relief: Have Isabelle pee in a toilet. Will award 10 MEOW Coupons.

Hidey Hole: Maybe this has something to do with holes... will award 10 MEOW Coupons.

Restoration: Restoration of what? Will award 10 MEOW Coupons.

Failure: This is just a glorified game over screen. Happens when Isabelle wets herself or, in extreme scenarios, gets injured.

Isabelle realized this is her chance to use the town hall's restroom. She can already imagine it...

image.png.34489815eca4b3eebfe404209d7748f2.pngoh sweet a picture

However, just as she was halfway there...

*WEEWAWOOWAWOO*

Oh no! A pitfall! In case you didn't know, pitfalls are small pockets in the ground that turn into visible pits when you step on them.

Bladder fullness increased to 95!

Isabelle snapped out of her daydreaming and whined as she fell in.

(A) Climb out and run! She's almost at the toilet! (Success Rate: 5/10)

(B) Just go in the pit. She's already there, so she may as well pull her clothing to the side and pee, right? (Success Rate: 5/10)

(C) Scream for help. This is a pretty big pitfall, so you might need some assistance, even if it's embarrassing. (Success Rate: 9/10)

(D) Use the watering can! (Success Rate: 7/10, but it doesn't hold much)

(E) Use the bottle! (Success Rate: 4/10, but holds a lot and is easy to dispose of)

You CAN'T fill in an answer!

Inventory

Empty watering can, empty bottle, Bells (1000), Clipboard

Achievements

Sweet Relief: Pee in a toilet. Will award 10 MEOW Coupons.

Hidey Hole: Maybe this has something to do with holes... *wink wink nudge nudge* It'll give you 10 MEOW Coupons if you figure it out and complete it!

Restoration: Restoration of what? (Hint: What are the villagers trying to do?) Will give 10 MEOW Coupons if figured out and completed.

Bladder Failure: A glorified Game Over screen. Gives you a second chance.

18 hours ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

She might actually live in Town Hall, at least in New Leaf

If we're assuming all the games are linked in a timeline (which is kinda confirmed if you know the Able Sisters story), then she does indeed have a house (*cough* Happy Home Designer), but it's just not seen in the game. After all, where do all the other special NPCs live?

Edited by JTeam_ (see edit history)

Holy frick, it litterally says posted just now. On to the ending!

Just now, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

C

RNG, don't fail us now!

I flipped a coin, and it's heads, so we get C!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabelle, not really having many other options, decided to scream for help due to the monstrous size of the pit.

"AAH! HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY!"

There was no response. And given the nature of this, erm, nature (she was in a forest), she slumped down and rolled into a defense curl.

Isabelle REALLY has to pee!

"It's too late..." Isabelle thought. "It's gonna..."

"Sis? Who did this to you?!"

It was Digby! I will now display a picture of him.

digby_thumb.jpg

"Uh, it's a complicated story... can you please help me out of this pit?"

"Sure thing, sis!"

+3 Bladder Fullness

"Uh, I gottagothanksBYE!" said Isabelle, before quickly sprinting off.

Isabelle slammed into the doors of the town hall, which after a recent remodeling, opened into the building, saving time. It's a good thing she forgot to lock it! She raced to the bathroom, dropped everything in her pockets, took out the bathroom key, and...

Wait! She didn't have the key! Where was it?! There isn't much time to look!

(A) Search the drawers of the front desk.

(B) Search the drawers of the Mayor's desk.

(C) Use a paperclip to break into the bathroom. (Success Rate: Coin flip)

(D) Use a (insert container here)

(E) Write in something else

Inventory

Everything is on the floor...

Isabelle is willing to do ANYTHING! She doesn't have any more time to wait!

I'll do both!

Isabelle quickly looks through her desk drawer. There is a key there, but... it's not for the bathroom. It's for her secret stash of chocolate bars she eats when there isn't much to do.

Isabelle, not wanting to snoop in the mayor's desk, decides to just use a paperclip. She carefully bends it the best she can with her desperation, inserts it into the weak tumbler lock of the bathroom, and...

Click.

Isabelle scrambled inside, shut the door (and locked it), and tore off her skirt and panties before...

Achievement Get! You got Sweet Relief and 10 MEOW Coupons!

The relief was overbearing as she closed the door and slumped on the toilet. If I were to make a guess, it probably lasted a minute.

Just as her stream died down, she heard a door open. She opened her eyes.

It was the Mayor. Oh dear.

You win! But that can only mean it's time for... A NEW SCENARIO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choose your character!

(A) Isabelle - A favorite character of the Animal Crossing fanbase!

(B) Mabel - A blue hedgehog (not Sonic FYI) that is an owner of the Able Sisters clothing shop! She assists customers while her other sisters, Sable and Labelle, work the sewing machine and accessories department, respectively.

(C) UNLOCKED CHARACTER - Reese - An pink llama that is an owner of Re-Tail, a recycling shop that can also refurbish certain items! She assists customers in the process of selling things to be recycled, while her partner, Cyrus, is a blue alpaca that refurbishes or enhances items.

(D) Suggest a new character!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choose a scenario!

Ya know what, just fill in a basic idea for a scenario and I can work upon that.

MEOW Coupon functionality has been unlocked! You can use these later, so get voting so we can start the game!

If I may make some constructive criticism, I personally found the relief scene for Isabelle quite underwhelming. The payoff in an omo story should certainly have more detail put into it than a couple sentences. For the next time, you should try describing things like the pee (what was it color? Did it come out as a clean stream or scattered drops? How robust was it?), the noises (Did the pee strike the bowl or hit the water? Did her privates make a hissing noise while she went? Was there an echo?), and how she reacts to it (Does she sigh, moan, say something, hum, or some combination thereof? Is she smiling/frowning/neutral? Are her cheeks red? Does she do any body language like relaxing her shoulders or swinging her feet while on the toilet?). Details like this will paint a much clearer picture in reader's minds, leading to a more satisfying read overall.

And I put my vote for Mabel. The Able Sisters always were quite adorable.

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)
27 minutes ago, MasterXploder said:

If I may make some constructive criticism, I personally found the relief scene for Isabelle quite underwhelming. The payoff in an omo story should certainly have more detail put into it than a couple sentences. For the next time, you should try describing things like the pee (what was it color? Did it come out as a clean stream or scattered drops? How robust was it?), the noises (Did the pee strike the bowl or hit the water? Did her privates make a hissing noise while she went? Was there an echo?), and how she reacts to it (Does she sigh, moan, say something, hum, or some combination thereof? Is she smiling/frowning/neutral? Are her cheeks red? Does she do any body language like relaxing her shoulders or swinging her feet while on the toilet?). Details like this will paint a much clearer picture in reader's minds, leading to a more satisfying read overall.

And I put my vote for Mabel. The Able Sisters always were quite adorable.

Finally, some tips on how to be a good writer, because I am a currently a terrible writer. Thank you!

So, uh, because we have a 3 way tie... I have to use a list randomizer.

And it looks like it has chosen Sable. I need to write a story for this so this time it'll actually have a rewarding relief scene *cough* thank you MasterXploder for the tips *cough*, so check back tomorrow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's character is Sable!

latest?cb=20130605215854

Today's goal is: Don't wet yourself! (Not that Sable wears much that can be wet...)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new day. For some people, that could be a new, fresh, exciting day. For other people, it could just be the same daily routine that you do over and over.

For Sable Able, it was a little bit of both. A new hair styling store, named Shampoodle, had just opened over the Able Sisters fabric and accessories store. A new shoe store had been planned to be built next to the Able Sisters as well, so both of the new stores was quite exciting for the fashion-conscious villagers.

Of course, this brought in random (and sometimes strange) people from lots of different places to town, making things even more busy for her and her sisters, but hey, it's worth it for a higher profit margin, right? And at least she could watch Pointed Love after they closed. You know, the most popular (and only) love story soap opera in town.

Unfortunately, that was quite a while away, and just when things got busier...

Bladder Fullness: 60/100

Good thing she has a slower filling bladder, huh? Just like her sister.

Sable had to work the sewing machine, and due to the high demand of that day, there wasn't much room for a break.

(A) Wait and hope that the busyness dies down, then go to the bathroom. (Success Rate: unknown)

(B) Wait until the store closes, then use the bathroom.

(C) Use 10 MEOW Coupons to cause the toilet to break... heheheh.

(D) Fill in.

Inventory

Nothing!

Achievements

Sweet Relief: Do I even need to explain this one? Pee in a toilet. +10 MEOW Coupons

Closure: Of what? +5 MEOW Coupons

Where's the Plunger?: Use 10 MEOW Coupons to clog the toilet. This achievement won't award anything, but it'll prove you're into that sort of thing.

Failure: Happens when you wet yourself, or in severe cases, get stung by bees. Grants a second chance and no more!