Animal Crossing: Interactive

Guest JTeam_

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd go with/in one of the drawers, myself. We might even find the key to the bathroom! Let's try A, our own drawer

If I may make some constructive criticism, I personally found the relief scene for Isabelle quite underwhelming. The payoff in an omo story should certainly have more detail put into it than a couple

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, lethalty60 said:

I think I figured out Liquid upon Liquid! Have the Villager open Isabelle's water bottle and then help her pee in it. It might work. But first, Villager should ask Isabelle first.

wtf how did you figure that out

I'm waiting for a few more commands to roll in, I'll post a bit later

4 minutes ago, JTeam_ said:

wtf how did you figure that out

I'm waiting for a few more commands to roll in, I'll post a bit later

Water bottle gave it away. When I read the achievement's name, I had a theory that it involved two liquids. Lake was gone, and then I became confused. Then the water bottle with remaining liquid finished the puzzle. Doing this gives out a Global and Event achievement, which means more MEOW Coupons.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

Here I thought it was something to do with another person also peeing.  

Well, I mean... if you don't like spoilers don't look, but...

The Villager will pee too.

You are still the Villager.

You ask "Um... can you move at all? Is it that bad?"

Isabelle just nods, still looking down in shame.

Well, you have to pee too, but that can wait!

"Well, if it's that bad, just... go." you bluntly state.

"I-I can't... not here..." she replies.

"C'mon, it's easy! You've never done it?" you inquire.

"I... well, no..." she says.

Just then, she suddenly drops to her knees, crawling at this point.

"Well, do you need my help?" you ask.

Her face only turns more red.

"Come on, it's not that embarrassing! I do it all the time when I'm camping! You just take off your..."

Hmm, there's probably a better way to say this.

"Just remove the 'blockage', squat, and go." you say, while doing air quotes.

Isabelle looks up with a puzzled look on her face, with most of her tears dried by now. Same ol Isabelle!

Seeing the look on her face, you say "It's just a euphemism."

You turn around, cover your eyes... and you listen.

At first, all you hear is the ruffling sound of a denim skirt.

Then you hear cloth sliding down fur...

And liquid hitting the ground.

Of course, this doesn't turn you on. No, you feel... normal. You were feeling kinda flirty earlier for some reason, but that was probably just the picture of Apollo you had sitting on your RV's dashboard. The peeing behind you just seems like a normal thing, for some reason.

You hear a happy sigh, followed by a lack of piddling sounds. But then, unexpectedly, you hear sniffling, and then the clacking of a bell ribbon. You uncover your eyes to find that Isabelle somehow ran off. How's that possible? You don't see her down the main road...

You look around before noticing a small trail of footsteps and liquid heading into the forest. Oh dear, it looks like the poor girl ran off.

Oh well, you still need to pee too. Might as well make it quick before searching for the embarrassed puppy. You waste no time running behind a bush (unlike Isabelle who just did it right on the lake shore), unbuttoning your red-riding jacket and slipping down your... "undies". You then squat down, and...

PSSSSSSSS

It feels really good after waiting so long. Not as long as Isabelle might have been, but... it's great. You pant in relief, remembering how good this kind of stuff feels. You enjoy the 20 second relief before it finally dies down. The area down there still feels tingly, but that's probably a different thing. You considered just wetting yourself to make Isabelle feel better, but that might not have been worth the wait...

But now it's time to search for Isabelle.

You've been searching for 2 days now. You made frequent trips from your RV and the forest, but without a map and the GPS not being helpful, you often got lost yourself. You fear the worst, but you refuse to give up now. You keep finding bits of evidence of where she's been, like yellow hairs and her signature bell ribbon.

You kept them all.

It's been a week, but you think you found something. A crude lean-to shelter. A burnt out campfire. Why would Isabelle run away and stay in the woods this long? But then...

It can't be...

shitpost1.png.f10f731201c26e936cd009766b6be55d.png

You suddenly wake up from the horrible dream you just had. Glancing over at your alarm clock, it's 5:59 AM. You lie in bed awake, waiting to hear Isabelle's voice through the PA system, just to make sure...

"Good morning everyone! It's time to rise and shine!"

Thank fuck. You close your eyes and go back to sleep.

Thank you for playing Animal Crossing: Interactive! I'll churn out a new character roster and scenario list soon!

Here's your final stats:

Bladder: For Isabelle, you waited until "Really Has to Pee" before going, and for the Villager, you waited until "Has to Pee".

Moods Encountered: Content, Happy, Flirty, Embarassed

Items Encountered: Bug net, fishing rod, chair, New 3DS, autumn-winter outfit, stainless steel bottle, map

You have 23 MEOW Coupons.

Global Achievements

Sweet Relief - Have your character pee in a toilet. This wasn't picked for obvious reasons. +5 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Uncouth - Pee somewhere that isn't in a toilet or your clothes. COMPLETE - +6 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Sharper Than You Look - What's that supposed to mean? +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Achievements For That Round

Clever Girl - Find a way to grab the fish from the lake. COMPLETE, +3 MEOW Coupons

Liquid upon Liquid - You figured it out, but you do it. Sad. +10 Meow Coupons

Better than Brewster - If you went to the orchard, you could have made a fine tea out of pine needles and citrus. +1 MEOW Coupon

Worse than Bees - What could have been worse than that? +2 MEOW Coupons

P.S. Sorry for the shitty MS Paint drawings.

• 3 months later...

Choose your character!

(A) Isabelle - A faithful secretary to the mayor of the village. So faithful she'll often neglect her... personal needs, to say the least. image.png.448baf77a4ad91d7605d8f412eaafd95.png

Bladder Capacity: Average

Holding Strength: Strong

(B) Mabel Able - One of the owners of the Able Sisters tailor shop. Being the youngest, she assists customers in purchasing items and storing designs. image.png.e72d048022d715e059e8dd1d46d679a6.png

Bladder Capacity: Below Average

Holding Strength - Weak

(C) The Villager (FEMALE) - The mayor of Animal Village. She also's been in a few races with some Italian plumber guy! image.thumb.png.002905fcb1459a1dfb93bcd99b391608.png

Bladder Capacity: Above Average

Holding Strength: Strong

(D) UNLOCKED - Resetti Minigame - As you scare those darn players and such for resetting, try to make the biggest, loudest screams and insults until they wet! Character choice overrides Scenarios.

HOLDING STRENGTH determines how long a character can put off releasing!

Don't forget MEOW Coupons! This will allow you to change the game, such as adding more HOLDING STRENGTH, or making a toilet hallucination appear for your own pleasure!

SCENARIOS

SCENARIO (1): Character is doing job when they need to pee. They're too busy to do that, and when their job is done they really have to go.

SCENARIO (2): Character is searching for but can't find any working toilets.

SCENARIO (3): EXCLUSIVE TO ISABELLE: In a strange dream world, Isabelle finds herself in Toiletland. The downside? One must go on a brave journey to find the keys in order to use the toilets...

SCENARIO (4): EXCLUSIVE TO MABEL ABLE: The tailor shop is closed due to it being the Harvest Festival. As it turns out, the shop plumbing is disabled. Homes take priority in the water infrastructure, and everyone is using their sinks as they cook. There's almost no water pressure left for commercial businesses.

SCENARIO (5): EXCLUSIVE TO THE VILLAGER: It's a rainy day, and the toilet is broken. While some mustached plumber fixes the toilet, the Villager tries to find a toilet she can use.

CUSTOM SCENARIO: Suggest your own scenario!

Global Achievements:

Sweet Relief - Have your character pee in a toilet. +5 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Uncouth - Pee somewhere that isn't in a toilet or your clothes. +6 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

Sharper Than You Look - Hmm. What does that mean? +2 MEOW Coupons, Repeatable

DEMOCRACY - OFF

Here's a note to any moderators that might be s̶p̶y̶i̶n̶g̶  looking at this, can you tag this Female? Or is that not possible? I created this before I had the ability/knowledge to tag.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...