Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] Causal Pissing Interview

She starts peeing at 7:10 and there is still a trickle after 7:50. Looks like what she did with her legs all the time before was no fake but she was really dying for a pee. I am usually not into nude peeing, but this is hot. Well, the girl looks hot anyway...

For the rest of it: What we learn is, quod licet Iovi non licet bovi - at least if you are an applicant. Also, she managed only a 10 seconds pee!

Edited by farseladosso
Thought that also the final part should be commented (see edit history)
3 hours ago, farseladosso said:

She starts peeing at 7:10 and there is still a trickle after 7:50. Looks like what she did with her legs all the time before was no fake but she was really dying for a pee. I am usually not into nude peeing, but this is hot. Well, the girl looks hot anyway...

For the rest of it: What we learn is, quod licet Iovi non licet bovi - at least if you are an applicant. Also, she managed only a 10 seconds pee!

I want to give you congratulations for the most effective use of a Latin quote I've seen on the forum for many years :)

1 hour ago, OscaMen said:

is there anymore of That pee girl surrounding out there to upload except for those already in this forum? Either way a very good upload Rachel appreciate it <3

Why thank you, I've not seen much of these.

I took the plunge and watched this and...IT IS GREAT! Both women are incredibly sexy and the interviewer seems to be showing subtle signs of desperation, with incredible body language and leg movements. And I love how she casually begins peeing, and the expression on the face of the lady being interviewed is really amusing. These women look familiar, I may have seen them in another video, but I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 11:56 AM, ews21 said:

I like the casual nature of this! Any idea what the source is?

i'm afraid not. 

On 1/21/2018 at 3:06 AM, Cowboyblinky2 said:

just curious where you found this little gem (not going to report you but i want to track more content from them)

From a sketchy Russian site, PM me for more details if you like.

4 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

Recognized this girl (Dixie Comet) from a few other videos I have - also in the socially uncanny casual floor pissing genre. I can't remember if I originally got them here or not, so sorry if this is a repost. Happy fapping

CasualPeeingFloorRoomie.mp4

Floor Pissing Girls.m4v

NonchalantNewRoomies.mp4

And good eye :)

• 3 weeks later...