Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you pee/wet Unoticed?

15 hours ago, kochel428 said:

If you're talking about doing it publicly, the answer is, wear dark/black clothing. You'd be amazed what you can get away with on a busy city street. That goes doubly if the light is low, at dusk or night time.

1 minute ago, blisster said:

For a guy loose fitting shorts can allow a pee to go down leg not too obviously - stand in the grass so there is not much of a tell tail puddle or in town over a drain. Top tip is that underwear complicates things so if wanting to have the freedom to pee where you shouldn't leave the boxers at home. 

Sorry I should been clearer...

i meant inside with my family

I would suggest just doing it in a shower, preferably one that not many people use. Try to do it when there aren't many people at home, the best scenario would be if you are alone in the house. After you wet, shower and then do laundry immediately, like mentioned above. Make sure you time it well so nobody is doing laundry when you're done showering. In the rare case scenario that somebody would go through your clothes bin with your wet clothes in it, make sure the wet clothes are somewhere around the middle or underneath, so it's less likely that they would find it. Not that anybody should be looking in there anyways. I was extremely scared to try wetting myself as a teen because I didn't want to get caught, but I convinced myself to do it, and thankfully I got away with it. Every few weeks I would do it and just repeat the same steps as above.

2 hours ago, darkforkza said:

I would suggest just doing it in a shower, preferably one that not many people use. Try to do it when there aren't many people at home, the best scenario would be if you are alone in the house. After you wet, shower and then do laundry immediately, like mentioned above. Make sure you time it well so nobody is doing laundry when you're done showering. In the rare case scenario that somebody would go through your clothes bin with your wet clothes in it, make sure the wet clothes are somewhere around the middle or underneath, so it's less likely that they would find it. Not that anybody should be looking in there anyways. I was extremely scared to try wetting myself as a teen because I didn't want to get caught, but I convinced myself to do it, and thankfully I got away with it. Every few weeks I would do it and just repeat the same steps as above.

When you do it in the shower, you could also use the soap in the shower to clean your clothing thoroughly, and then hang it up in your closet or somewhere people don't rifle through to dry if you can't do laundry right away. But the quoted post has it down, they know what's up.

24 minutes ago, Short Shanks said:

When you do it in the shower, you could also use the soap in the shower to clean your clothing thoroughly, and then hang it up in your closet or somewhere people don't rifle through to dry if you can't do laundry right away. But the quoted post has it down, they know what's up.

If you wash your clothes in the shower then they will be very wet and takes ages to dry (and keep dripping) however much you squeeze them out. A tip here is to sandwich the wet clothes, flat, inside your towel and stand on them, treading the whole area of the towel. This will leave them nearly as dry as a spin dryer and they’ll finish drying much more quickly without dripping everywhere.

1 minute ago, WetDave said:

If you wash your clothes in the shower then they will be very wet and takes ages to dry (and keep dripping) however much you squeeze them out. A tip here is to sandwich the wet clothes, flat, inside your towel and stand on them, treading the whole area of the towel. This will leave them nearly as dry as a spin dryer and they’ll finish drying much more quickly without dripping everywhere.

That's a good method. Jeans are pretty much the worst offender, though, and most things dry out just fine after a firm wring, but doing the towel thing afterwards would be a solid way to go. 

29 minutes ago, Short Shanks said:

That's a good method. Jeans are pretty much the worst offender, though, and most things dry out just fine after a firm wring, but doing the towel thing afterwards would be a solid way to go. 

Yeah jeans are the worst offender but they're also the best thing to wet in!

If they are quite heavy denim do the towel thing twice using different parts of the towel. The towel will be pretty soaked afterwards so you'll need to be ready with an excuse for that. If they are new jeans the colour might run so best to use a blue towel or at least not a white one. However new jeans aren't the best for wetting in anyway. 

If you're still living at home, I guess the biggest problem is what to do with wet clothes. I would suggest you let your parents know you want to help with home chores and ask, if you can do the laundry. I done that when I was still a teen living at home and that was the best way I could hide my crossdressing and wetting fetish from them and clean my clothes without a problem.

On 17/01/2018 at 8:07 PM, WetDave said:

Yeah jeans are the worst offender but they're also the best thing to wet in!

If they are quite heavy denim do the towel thing twice using different parts of the towel. The towel will be pretty soaked afterwards so you'll need to be ready with an excuse for that. If they are new jeans the colour might run so best to use a blue towel or at least not a white one. However new jeans aren't the best for wetting in anyway. 

All the answers here are spot-on, but another 2 cents worth...
- Quick-dry swimming shorts are great; combine with WetDave's advice for just-about-wearable immediately.
- Combine with a dark colour on a nice hot  day, wait five minutes and nobody will notice (accidental discovery followed by research ;)).
- Synthetic materials repel water and dry much faster
- Baggy sweatpants can hide a multitude of sins (beware of absorption though)
- I've discretely put a hook inside the boiler cupboard where I can hang rinsed clothing till it dries

Bonus:  Never, ever, ever try to hide dirty clothing.  It doesn't end well.  Repeatedly discovered in "my youth".

12 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

If you're still living at home, I guess the biggest problem is what to do with wet clothes. I would suggest you let your parents know you want to help with home chores and ask, if you can do the laundry. I done that when I was still a teen living at home and that was the best way I could hide my crossdressing and wetting fetish from them and clean my clothes without a problem.

Yeah I did that when I was younger too!

Waterproof trousers (rain pants) over anything, be it jeans, leggings, or whatever! A good quality pair has a internal lining. Thus attired you can get away with pretty much any degree of wetting in pubic. Shopping no problem. Just be aware that sitting down can and will leave a wet mark ;) Cargo pants dry out rapidly underneath. Jeans for those of you that once wet, want to stay that way...

I find shower wetting a touch dull, but that's just me. 

With preparation, bed wetting is very good too, in my opinion. ;)