Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Drunk shower wetting 1000

It’s my usual set up. A weekend night. I’m drunk. I need the toilet. I look at the loo, then I look at the shower, and I look at what I’m wearing.

I finished a bottle of cherry shnapps tonight. And I’m so desperate. But I know how good it will feel. So I do it.

I hop in the shower, wearing my usual dress and tights combination. And, without too much effort given my state, I start wetting myself. It’s relieving, it’s relaxing, it’s warming, and it’s beautiful.

https://caryspee.tumblr.com/post/169715713644/i-could-do-it-1000-times-and-still-love-it-full

I stood for a good ten minutes after completing my wee, enjoying the aftermath. Once I was ready, I stepped carefully out of the shower one foot at a time to avoid slipping, then hobbled to my room, attempting to leave as few wee-y footprints as I could. I got into my room, laid in my mattress protected bed, and enjoyed the aftermath - a situation I am still currently in. ?

Guest neilscotland
15 hours ago, Carys said:

I start wetting myself. It’s relieving, it’s relaxing, it’s warming, and it’s beautiful.

Indeed it is, Carys.  Loved watching you doing it.  Love doing it myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...