Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ms. Channy and the Line of Desperate Female Teachers (a line waiting story)

**A sequel to a story I wrote a while back.  Titled "Females Teachers vs the Bell" you can find on my profile if you want to read it.  There WILL be LINES lol made this new post because I wanted to have LINES in the title**

If you didn’t read the first story here: 

Chapter 1

Ms. Channy remembered all those months ago.  That faithful day at school, it was supposed to be like every other.  Go in, teach, eat, teach, and go home.  Ms. Channy however, a late thirties, short brown hair, big breast, hips, and strong legs but a flat belly, she went through something different.  To this day when she wakes up she takes medication for her damaged bladder from that day.  It was so unfair, it still made her sad.  She remembers being right at the bathroom, after hours of agony, finally ready to go.  Then the plumbing went to hell, and she held it in as long as she could.  She really did…poor Ms. Channy crossed legs, and tightened her muscles so hard but alas, she remembers when she exploded in front of all her students.  She soaked her pants, shit in them, and everyone saw and laughed.  She nearly had a heart attack from the humiliation.  Luckily, she got a new job, in a new high school, with only one teachers bathroom BUT it had multiple stalls, and by the end of this month, provided she doesn’t burst again, her bladder will have healed after literally exploding that day. 

“Time to go to work,” Ms. Channy said as she kissed her boyfriend Ben who spent the night over.  She slipped on tight black dress pants, black shoes, and a red button-down sweater that were tight around her big breasts. 

It was the first night Ben spent over.  She was not use to it, but liked it.  However, she noticed a twitch in her bladder, and then suddenly without warning it became a huge surge of pain.  “Oh!....Errgg!”  She closed her legs and grabbed her crotch as she took the town bus to work (her car was broken down and would not be fixed until Saturday (it was Thursday now).  Damn!  Forgot to pee before I left home.  People on the bus looked at the desperate teacher who pulled her hand away from her crotch.  Her bladder was so full though.  Ms. Channy felt like she might lose it any second.  She crossed her legs in her tight black pants, and the foot hanging over the other leg shook back and forth.  Don’t think about it!  Don’t think about it!  Come on, you can hold it, just don’t think about it.  The bus hit a big bump in the road as it passed a construction site.  Everyone on the bus was lifted into the air and then back down briefly.  Ms. Channy’s lips curved as she felt the ocean inside her about to spray out like madness.  It was so embarrassing as she tried to hide her need to go, but had to place both hands in her crotch, plugging herself up. 

Finally, they reached school.  Oooooooh thank GOD! Ms. Channy thought.  There was not much time left, as she knew she would explode any second, and that could mean dire consequences for her already damaged bladder that was so close to recovery for good.  She ran into the school.  To keep her cool around students she slowed down to keeping her legs tight together, taking small steps and keeping her back straight.  She could NOT PEE HER PANTS AGAIN!  NO!

“Hey Ms. Channy!” yelled a student, named Bobby. 

Ms. Channy felt her heart race and mouth go dry as her nerves kicked up.  She waved to Bobby as she hurried past down to the women teacher’s lavatory room.  She turned the knob and pushed open. The door opened a crack and stopped.  Something was blocking it.  “What the?”  She pushed again, and again, each harder than the last.  She was running out of time…and so were her panties!  She knocked hard and fast.  “Uummmm…is anyone in there?”

“Duh!” said a woman from behind the door.

“Well can you let me in already?  I’m fighting a losing battle out here.”

“Just wait.  God, you older teachers.  Maybe you have time to get your makeup done in the morning but we sure don’t.  Give us a minute.”

Ms. Channy was in panic.  Her legs tight together as she held her hands against her belly while her feet shuffled.  It was coming.  She sweat as she felt a warm liter of liquid pushing its way to exit her body.  “Girls please!  Please, I have to pee, let me in, please!”

”Just hold it in another minute!”

Ms. Channys legs were shuffling up and down to her belly.  She felt so bloated.  She grabbbed the handle and pushed hard and got it open only to be closed back up.

”Just hold it in!”

”I...r-really g-g-gotta go,” Ms Channy said through tears of agony, jumbling her words together.  She continued to knock, and students in the hall started to stare and giggle at her desperation.  This could NOT be happening again.  Her body right up against the door as she pushed, her crotch turned to the corner of the wall where the door opened, and pushed in to plug herself up.  SPURT a drop almost shot out but Channy crossed her legs quick enough to keep the load inside.  The pee hurt as it boiled inside.  

Finally, the teacher on the other side took her foot off of the door and Ms. Channy burst into the bathroom about to explode in her pants.  The two very young, newly hired teachers blocked her path to the stalls.  Ms. Channy bounced in place and cried.

“Ms. Channy, please respect us next time.  We work two jobs and get up early every morning just to come here looking like hell and- “

“Fucking move!” Channy said as she shoved them out of the way and went for one of the three stalls. 

The two young teachers grabbed her again and pulled her back from behind.  Ms. Channy was a nervous wreck.  She bounced uncontrollably.

“We kept the door locked cause we don’t want someone in here taking a shit while we do makeup.”

Ms. Channy said, “I don’t have to shit, I have to pee, BAD!”

”We know who you are,” one of them said.  “You pissed and shit your pants in that other school.”

Ms Channy eyes widened in terror at what they knew.  

“Just remember that.  Respect us and we don’t have to tell everyone that story.”

”Fine!” Channy yelled.  Then she sprinted off.

She pushed but it was locked.  No feet below it.  But a sign on it read OUT OF ORDER.  She then inhaled a nasty smell and saw some green and brown sludge spots on the floor. She thought she heard rumors of a plumbing backup from the sewers.  She stormed into the next stall and bounced as she unbuttoned her pants, “gotta pee gotta pee,” She pulled them pants down and her panties down, and spread her legs as she sat and.....nothing came out.  “What..”She pushed but nothing came out yet her bladder ached and burned as the pee remained inside.  She started to sweat as she remembered the doctor said holding it in too long could cause one of two things cause of her injury.  One was her muscles would become so tense that weakness of her bladder would become smushed and block the pee from coming out.  People this happened to usually go the rest of their lives with a full aching bladder.  Some would last for years and then burst at random.  “No no this can’t be happening!”  She shocked her fingers up her pussy as far as she could and pushed and pushed.  Hoping it would work.  She could not go through life like this.  Then she felt it.  It got hot and wet down there and She pulled her fingers out.

THEN, pee shot out of her like fire.  Yet, she sighed in relief, feeling her aching bladder quickly ease with no more pain.  She breathed steady as a loud eruption of pee filled the toilet.  She slouched over with her pants around her ankles releasing it all.

Just then as she still pissed the stall door got kicked open.  Ms Channy sat up in shock as the two young teachers laughed at the pantsless teacher.  “Might want to hurry for these people.”

Ms Channy peaked outside the stall door and saw three other female teachers in line waiting for an available stall.  All were no older than 28 and had mini skirts and heels.  

Ms. Channy turned red.  “Just....give me a moment.”  She covered her crotch as two those bitch teachers smiled and watched.  “Alright close the door I gotta go!  I can’t in front of you guys.”  They refused so Ms Channy kicked up and closed the door with her foot and locked, and the rest of her pent up pee drained out of her.

Soon she was done, wiped, flushed, and washed her hands and headed out dry and mighty with dignity, ready for the day. 

Everything went smoothly.  She went home later, calm, and went to bed.  The next morning, she awoke…SHE WENT TO PEE BEFORE SHE LEFT…and put on some clothes and headed to school.  She wore tight blue jeans that showed nice on her big hips and butt.  She wore a white t-shirt with a black sweater over it, and brown shoes.  She finished her morning coffee on the bus on the way to school.  It was Friday.  She had another cup at home before she left.  So, after another bumpy bus ride it was easy to know why she felt a slight twitch in her bladder.  No pain, a small pulse that came and went.  She had to pee, but was fine.  Besides, as she passed the teacher’s lavatory she saw a line outside the door of squirming female teachers. 

“Boy hate to be stuck in something like that again,” she laughed, and went to her first class. 

Little did she know of the plumbing below the school, slowly filling with more sewage sludge as the pipe problem remained.  What would happen?

TO BE CONTINUED….and yes there will be LINE WAITNG

Edited by Rick Dixon (see edit history)

CHAPTER 2

Ms. Channy sat at her desk with her feet kicked up.  Some of the guys in the class studying were too turned on to focus cause of how hot she looked.  Ms. Channy chewed on an apple.  She felt the twitches in her bladder becoming more rapid.  She was definitely uncomfortable at this point.  

“Ok I should use the bathroom after class,” she whispered to herself.  

After two out of six classes in the day, Ms. Channy was about to go to the bathroom.  As she closed her class door a student stood in front of her.  Sammy.  “Ms. Channy I have a question.”

Ms. Channy felt annoyed as the hot flickers of bladder pains hit her and she stood still as this student kept her from the toilets.  “Yes?” Ms. Channy said, with her hands in her pocket and body tense.

“How do you solve this quadratic equation?”  

Ms. Channy said, “Sammy, I teach history.  Not mathematics.”

“Oops.” Sammy said.  He smiled awkwardly and walked off.  

Ms. Channy walked to the bathroom, her nice ass jiggling left and right as she made her way in those tight blue jeans.  “Shit!” She said. Seeing the line out of the women’s teachers lavatory.  Only a few people outside the door but still.  Like her last school teachers were banned from using student toilets.  

Ms. Channy stood in line.  Her hands in her pockets, legs together.  She gave a small bounce here and there.  The other teachers in front of her squirmed.  The one in front of her Ms. Crones was a red hair in s black mini skirt and blue top.  She was very tense and said to Ms. Channy, “I have to pee like hell!”

“I’ll be getting there,” Ms. Channy said.  

“Me as well,” said a teacher who got behind Ms. Channy.  Mrs. Enid.  A short blonde with dashing athletic legs, black heels, a mini skirt and white top.  She looked very young for her age.  She taught math.  Guess she was last cause Sammy stopped her.  

The three teachers stood in line waiting, squirming, aching.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...