Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Halloween fear wetting

when i was younger during halloween i was walking upstairs very late at night and at the top of the stairs the room opens up so theres a back wall thats invisible from the stairs and thats where my sister was. I got to the top and she jumped out at me. That was one of the most scared id been in my life since she was in full costume and i was a scaredy cat. I didn’t completely pee myself but i was very wet. She still makes fun of me about it. 

Amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Halloween is always a scary time, people dressed in scary creatures, hunted houses open, long nights. I don't think many Halloween nights past in my life that I didn't wet my pants from one reason or another.

Scary movies are also something that made my pants wet many times in the past. Probably not that much the movie alone, except maybe some scenes with a lot of suspense and than a sudden bang, but I had to be desperate at the time already to let it go. But what really gets to me, is my imagination after the movie. I see something scary in every shadow and every strange sound. Sometimes I don't dare to go to the basement after I saw a scary movie or I wet myself when a cat jumped from a trash can near me. 

Scary video games like Resident Evil are also something that scares people a lot. I don't dare to play them. I'm sure I would pee my pants at some point.

On 01/14/2018 at 6:11 AM, Rileyy said:

when i was younger during halloween i was walking upstairs very late at night and at the top of the stairs the room opens up so theres a back wall thats invisible from the stairs and thats where my sister was. I got to the top and she jumped out at me. That was one of the most scared id been in my life since she was in full costume and i was a scaredy cat. I didn’t completely pee myself but i was very wet. She still makes fun of me about it. 

Amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you, even thought I'm not exactly happy with what happened it feels good to share and I'm happy you like it

On 01/14/2018 at 1:56 PM, CarmenCD said:

Halloween is always a scary time, people dressed in scary creatures, hunted houses open, long nights. I don't think many Halloween nights past in my life that I didn't wet my pants from one reason or another.

Scary movies are also something that made my pants wet many times in the past. Probably not that much the movie alone, except maybe some scenes with a lot of suspense and than a sudden bang, but I had to be desperate at the time already to let it go. But what really gets to me, is my imagination after the movie. I see something scary in every shadow and every strange sound. Sometimes I don't dare to go to the basement after I saw a scary movie or I wet myself when a cat jumped from a trash can near me. 

Scary video games like Resident Evil are also something that scares people a lot. I don't dare to play them. I'm sure I would pee my pants at some point.

Me too, but that's the wierd thing about me, I like watching and playing scary stuff, even though they make me jump at any unexpected sound later i still somehow can't help myself around those things, I just feel compelled to do it

36 minutes ago, Fallen said:

Me too, but that's the wierd thing about me, I like watching and playing scary stuff, even though they make me jump at any unexpected sound later i still somehow can't help myself around those things, I just feel compelled to do it

I do too. I think it's because of our fetish. I visit haunted houses while already desperate, just to be sure it will happen sooner or later. 
Well, I'm always running to the bathroom at the last minute anyway, so I'm always a bit desperate and it is not really unusual every situation that scares me also makes me wet myself.

I mentioned video game Resident Evil in my post and that made me thinking I want to know how long I can play it when desperate without wetting my pants. I decided to buy it and play it at night with headphones.

1 minute ago, CarmenCD said:

I do too. I think it's because of our fetish. I visit haunted houses while already desperate, just to be sure it will happen sooner or later. 
Well, I'm always running to the bathroom at the last minute anyway, so I'm always a bit desperate and it is not really unusual every situation that scares me also makes me wet myself.

I mentioned video game Resident Evil in my post and that made me thinking I want to know how long I can play it when desperate without wetting my pants. I decided to buy it and play it at night with headphones.

I see, well it could be, though in my case it might be that I'm just weird, though i will admit i do like fear wettings, also on the Resident Evil thing, may i recommend either Resident Evil 3, revelations, REmake or Resident Evil 7, if you're looking to piss yourself in my opinion either of those would do the trick

2 minutes ago, Fallen said:

I see, well it could be, though in my case it might be that I'm just weird, though i will admit i do like fear wettings, also on the Resident Evil thing, may i recommend either Resident Evil 3, revelations, REmake or Resident Evil 7, if you're looking to piss yourself in my opinion either of those would do the trick

Thanks for suggestions. I'll buy the newest one. Probably the sound and visual effects will be the best and I read that it's really good and scary. On big screen TV and headphones should be a blast to play.

Just now, CarmenCD said:

Thanks for suggestions. I'll buy the newest one. Probably the sound and visual effects will be the best and I read that it's really good and scary. On big screen TV and headphones should be a blast to play.

No problem, also for even better effect, play alone at night with the lights off

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/21/2018 at 12:52 AM, diokno44x said:

I recall this one time, in first grade. It was close to Halloween, and my mom decided to walk me through the main office entrance to the school building for my class, and my little mind back then was a but freaked by the decorations, so I ended up wetting my diaper. 

I have a few more Halloween centric stories

Oh, have you posted any of these stories in here?

1 hour ago, Fallen said:

As a matter of fact i would like that, so please, by all means go right ahead

Well, one story I recall is from Halloween of 2004. I was 6 in kindergarten. I was dressed as BullBlack from Power Rangers. I was still padded at this point, and my mom was one of the few party supervisors. I was eating at a table with my class, when I felt the need to pee and poop. I lifted my rump out of my seat a tiny bit, and began pushing out quite the load into my diaper, the pee soaking the front

Aside from my mom,who knew the signs of me pooping, or her just knowing I would pee or poop at least once at the party, no one noticed. I got changed after my class paraded around the school in our costumes, and me in a wet and poopy diaper. My mom set me on the toilet while she cleaned me, just incase.

Edited by diokno44x (see edit history)
On 02/03/2018 at 3:06 AM, diokno44x said:

Well, one story I recall is from Halloween of 2004. I was 6 in kindergarten. I was dressed as BullBlack from Power Rangers. I was still padded at this point, and my mom was one of the few party supervisors. I was eating at a table with my class, when I felt the need to pee and poop. I lifted my rump out of my seat a tiny bit, and began pushing out quite the load into my diaper, the pee soaking the front

Aside from my mom,who knew the signs of me pooping, or her just knowing I would pee or poop at least once at the party, no one noticed. I got changed after my class paraded around the school in our costumes, and me in a wet and poopy diaper. My mom set me on the toilet while she cleaned me, just incase.

That's pretty cute, thanks for sharing