Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dutch Girl pees pants and cleans up

Just now, Quel said:

"Dat je dat nou moest zien, hè. Dat is geen goed begin van de dag" :lol: I fckn pissed myself laughing when she said that.

But it was indeed very nice to hear some dutch again. I share the sentiment that it is a big turn on to hear someone talk about peeing themselves in your own language. And she sounds so incredibly Dutch as well...

Thank you very for sharing

Oh so it's just an accent? I haven't seen it yet so...

Just now, NinjaGamer said:

Oh so it's just an accent? I haven't seen it yet so...

Well, it's fully in Dutch, but she speaks in a certain accent which is common to the centre of the Netherlands and would be considered 'neutral' to a lot of Dutch people. People who live more to the east or south would probably associate it with urban people and young students and Belgium people would consider it to be a 'very Dutch' accent.

What she is saying is basically: "Ow damn, that is disgusting. Here I was thinking thinking to make a nice sexy video for you guys and now I've gone and peed myself. How stupid is that". There is a funny element to it.

6 minutes ago, Quel said:

Well, it's fully in Dutch, but she speaks in a certain accent which is common to the centre of the Netherlands and would be considered 'neutral' to a lot of Dutch people. People who live more to the east or south would probably associate it with urban people and young students and Belgium people would consider it to be a 'very Dutch' accent.

What she is saying is basically: "Ow damn, that is disgusting. Here I was thinking thinking to make a nice sexy video for you guys and now I've gone and peed myself. How stupid is that". There is a funny element to it.

Right... Thanks for clearing that up!

I watched this yesterday morning and have been wondering since then why this was such a major turn-on, despite the fact that the video itself is not really exceptional. As others mentioned before, the fact that she's speaking my native language seems to make a big difference, and I'm wondering exactly why that is. My guess is that it might have something to do with rapport, and/or with relaxation. Even though I speak English all the time in my profession and would say I'm quite fluent, there's a still a small but continuous mental effort required to do it. Speaking in your native language doesn't require that effort, meaning the person you're taking with feels "closer" to you. It allows you to relax more, mentally - which is a very important factor for good sex.

Anyway, that's my philosophical ponderings for today. Practical upshot: keep a closer eye out for Dutch-spoken content :D

hey people,

common, don't fight in my/this topic.

I didn't mean any disrespect to the english speaking community. I love the english language. I tought I explained what was being said in the introduction to the video. My appologies if that was unclear. This is just my way of contributing to the video section. I respect everyone here.

Edited by Vicky Leaks (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Pastafari said:

I watched this yesterday morning and have been wondering since then why this was such a major turn-on, despite the fact that the video itself is not really exceptional. As others mentioned before, the fact that she's speaking my native language seems to make a big difference, and I'm wondering exactly why that is. My guess is that it might have something to do with rapport, and/or with relaxation. Even though I speak English all the time in my profession and would say I'm quite fluent, there's a still a small but continuous mental effort required to do it. Speaking in your native language doesn't require that effort, meaning the person you're taking with feels "closer" to you. It allows you to relax more, mentally - which is a very important factor for good sex.

Anyway, that's my philosophical ponderings for today. Practical upshot: keep a closer eye out for Dutch-spoken content :D

It may have something to do with the fact that it sounds more inocent in our mother tongue and that it takes us back to an erlier stage in life to when this fetish was formed or when the feeling of it was stronger... (I'm just trying to understand it myself)

On 13 January 2018 at 12:44 AM, NinjaGamer said:

If she talks in Dutch how is anybody (except Dutch people) supposed to know what she's saying?

On 13 January 2018 at 11:57 PM, NinjaGamer said:

Look don't get smart with me alright? I know you can learn Dutch!

Jesus Christ! Why are there down votes for this? It's just a matter of opinion!

@NinjaGamer your comment seems a bit aggressive, and it makes no sense.
People speak all kinds of languages. Heck, half the download section is Japanese.
You can complain about a video being in a specific language, but it's not like there's anything anybody could do about that.

It's rare to find a video in this particular language, which is exactly why it was especially interesting for OP.

I think you should be able to enjoy the video without understanding it, similarly to how I can enjoy videos in Spanish without speaking a word of Spanish.

As to how you're supposed to know what she's saying, here are some suggestions:

• You could learn Dutch
  • You could pay someone to translate it for you
  • You could use Google's APIs for automated speech to text and translations
  • You could ask someone to translate it for you; the video isn't particularly interesting to me, but I would consider doing this when asked

Ok for the people who were complaining, here's the thing.

This took way too long and I hope I will never hear that woman again.

She is particularly difficult to translate, because she uses a lot of language clichés and odd idioms that I don't know how to translate properly.
There was one sentence where I had no idea what she was saying, so I left that one out. It ended on "nat" ("wet").
I was also quite lazy about the translation itself and the subtitle timing.
If you feel strongly about something, let me know and I'll fix it.

When watching this, make sure to select the subtitles in your video player.

nederlands-english-subs.mp4

Well i will translate it sorry if my englisch is'nt perfect i will right down everything she is saying so it will be easyer to follow it.

But here i go

So hehe i'm home

Let's have a look where did i leave my stuff

I did drive my bicycle so fast

o o shit, ow no, ow no, ahhh, chips,  ehh, Ahh bah, bah (it's like ow nasty)

Can you see it

Ahhh can you see it

oww 

shit i did really have to go, so i did ride my bicycle so fast 

Shit bah, ohh just wait first put my things to the side, he ow bah that i have to experiance this

OW nasty ow nasty ow nasty ow nasty ehhhww

ow bah i never peed myself, can you see it, take a look  

ow what nasty jakkes jakkes jakkes (jakkes is also like ow nasty) ehhh

That is what you get if you have to do so many things

and some random sounds that see does'nt like it

Get off get off get off (she is saying it to her underwear) 

Take a look it's completely wet ow bah 

pfff that you had to see it, it's not a good start of the day...

not really, i still feel nasty

just wait (cleaning her self with the towel)

i thougt i show you some thing nice. A nice hot girl. Than you hat to whatch how i wet myself. So stopid dont you think so? 

I was in a hurry and getting home quickly ,drive my bicycle very fast, and had to pee, and wanting to go make a nice vid. pfff do you get this instead 

So now i have th think how i can make right with you

hmmm do you know what im going to do, i put my stuf in the washing machine going to change and clean myself a little bit

And i think we can think of something nice together 

Bleh i think i'm so dirty i will go clean my self completely

i'm completely sweaty and wet

can you miss me for a moment

so i can go clean myself

otherwise you have a gril that peed here self. That is'nt really exciting right

No i also think so 

we can do a little foreplay

hmmm (feeling her boods) You like this right? My nice tits, You know what you should do with it dont you think so?

Am i making it a bit right like this?

Yes right? You think this is exciting right?

Well shall we agree on this, Im going to wash and clean everything (on her self i think)

And when i will get back i will make it up to you, is that and good idea?  

I will not disappoint you, that wont happen again.

so get ready. beacause i will come to you 

see you soon.

Okay that was my first translation and let me know what you think about it

If you have some more dutch vids i can translate them if you like it?

Lol did you start translating after I posted my translation? :D (it's the file in my previous post)
Looks like you skipped the one sentence I could not understand as well.

To be honest, I think my translation is overall a bit better.
In all fairness, this was horrible to translate. For most of what she says there is no literal translation that would sound even vaguely sensible in English.
I'd say compare it and see if you agree :)

4 hours ago, Drying said:

Lol did you start translating after I posted my translation? :D (it's the file in my previous post)
Looks like you skipped the one sentence I could not understand as well.

To be honest, I think my translation is overall a bit better.
In all fairness, this was horrible to translate. For most of what she says there is no literal translation that would sound even vaguely sensible in English.
I'd say compare it and see if you agree :)

Well i started translating before it did it in my work breaks so i did'nt see your post. But indeed yours is better i'm not really the best in translation. 

But in that part we did'nt understand she just did mumble something.