Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting and peeing sound effects

Dimwitrolo and I are starting up an Omorashi RPG project, and I think we have the resources to make a good game between us. But one type of resource which is easy to add on to a game file, but which we don't have the means to create ourselves, is sound effects. If possible, I'd like to have a good assortment of high quality sound effects for wetting and peeing events in the game. There are wide varieties of free sound effects available on sound effect archive sites, but finding these specific types is hard. Almost all "peeing" sound effects are for peeing into a toilet, which is for the most part not what I'm looking for.

If anyone here has access to some good sound effects that they don't mind donating for the game, I'd be happy to use them. I'm happy to use self-recorded ones, as long as they don't feature noticeable background or microphone noises, or voice clips. If we use voices at all, we'd end up having to use a lot of them for consistency, and getting appropriate resources would become much harder.

Already have some on hand, but if there's a wider selection available, I'd like to use it. I don't know who got it first, but it seems like most games are using the same basic "omorashi" sound effect, and it's pretty evocative, but it'd be fun if I can use a wider range for different situations.

I like working with a nice broad sound effect selection. One of the features of my other game project is its wide selection of realistic screams (not a horror game, but features monster attacks on civilians as part of the narrative.) I've spent stretches of time searching for scream effects till the word "scream" seemed to lose all meaning, but the selection of pee sound effects is much more limited.

8 hours ago, Mercury said:

Already have some on hand, but if there's a wider selection available, I'd like to use it. I don't know who got it first, but it seems like most games are using the same basic "omorashi" sound effect, and it's pretty evocative, but it'd be fun if I can use a wider range for different situations.

I like working with a nice broad sound effect selection. One of the features of my other game project is its wide selection of realistic screams (not a horror game, but features monster attacks on civilians as part of the narrative.) I've spent stretches of time searching for scream effects till the word "scream" seemed to lose all meaning, but the selection of pee sound effects is much more limited.

Sorry, I haven't had much time today to look for those recordings.  Hopefully tomorrow will not be as hectic and I will have some time to look.

What are you using to program the game?  I only ask because in the past I have used Gamemaker, and it has built in functions for manipulating sounds, including pitch and volume.  By randomizing these adjustments a few basic sound effects can grow into a huge variety.

I think "Ana Didovic" could maybe be useful with her pee-streams (but her videos will show her being naked, just to let you know), but her streams can be seen outside in public (onto the floor), aoso inside of the bathtub, I think onto a staircase made of woods, I think there was a video of her peeing onto a grassy-area too?, etc.

I read about her bladder's capacity of about 4 liters, so maybe these audo-files could be something for you? I think I remember these scenes without any music or her voice in it, but I'm not completely sure.

but right, most audio is either with voice included in it, or aiming at the inside of a toilet. with whispering or moaning ...maybe it could be interesting to add "layers" of audio, e.g. replay that hissing pee-sound, then add voices in addition, depending on which action will be used in-game?

I've mentioned some scene-suggestions in this thread, if someone of you could be interested in reading it?

The trouble with using voices is that, while there are a lot of voice clip selections out there, it's not the same people providing most of it, so they don't provide consistent voices. This is a game with a consistent cast, so I can't give the characters different voices from one sound clip to the next. Finding voice clips that sound passably similar to each other to use them provides a whole new dimension of challenge.

However, since there's a good online file converter I can use which can convert video files to pure audio which I can cut down (but not really edit beyond that, I don't have sound-mixing skills,) if anyone knows of videos with good, clearly audible wetting or peeing sounds, low levels of background noise, and no voices, at least in the part of the clip with the peeing, I'd be happy if you could direct me to them.

11 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

I like the sound effects quite a bit.  I'm particularly fond of the sound made when someone is wetting themselves and it isn't dripping or spatting onto some other surface but where you can hear the quieter stuff like the sound that the "tide" of pee makes as it rolls over the surface of the fabric (a deeper sound than the hisssss).

If you know any videos with good examples of this, without much background noise or voices over it, I could probably make use of this in the game.

Edited by Mercury (see edit history)
42 minutes ago, Mercury said:

I don't know if the same file converter would convert them to sound files the game-making engine can use, but sound files are definitely fine.

Not sure what format you need for the game engine you're using, but Audacity (freeware) can convert audio files between a wide variety of codecs, after adding the FFmpeg library to it, though MP3 export still requires a separate plugin.

It can use several types, actually, OGG, WMA, MP3, WAV, and MID (although MID can only be used for music and music effects, not sound effects or background sounds.) I can also use an online file converter to convert files from types I can't use directly, like AIF files, to a usable format. I do have Audacity, but I only have the most rudimentary knowledge of how to actually use it, so using an online file converter is simpler.