Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] Odette Delacroix

Odette Delacroix

3 videos with the petite actress Odette.

In the first video, Odette completely soaks her diaper, talks about it and takes it off and shows what she's done.Β 

In the second, she's tied up to a chair and wets in front of two other persons.

The third is a cute diaper change.

Enjoy

Β 

12 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Tags are there for a reason, this is a video under the 'Diaper and Ageplay' category, so your point is inappropriate, these dividers already exist. There is a debate as to whether diaper wetting constitutes Omorashi, one which can be brought up in a civil manner.

However, shaming others for their kinks and using the language that you have used is not appropriate. This forum is well known for its friendly, welcoming, and supportive content, and I've always loved it for that. I don't appreciate your degrading this tradition with your language.Β 

I will also correct your writing, so that you can learn better for next time (my edits in italics):

Omorashi is omorashi [circular reasoning, provide a proper definition if you are trying to establishingΒ what constitutes a category], not mentally handicapped things likeΒ ABDL [remove:Β illogical and rude kink-shaming, also incorrect]Β , [sentence fragment, missing linking word, also some might quibble with your use of commas here] scat out of which [subject missing] should create categories in the forum [comma missing]Β dividing contents with omorashi theme[s] [also clarify what this means, see first comment]Β and themes [missing word] nothing related to omorashi.

Given that there are some issues with sentence, here is something that you could have considered posting instead:

I would like to start a conversation about what constitutes Omorashi and what does not, and how this material is organized on this site. I would like to propose the following definition of Omorashi: [definition follows]. For content that does not meet these criteria, I recommend that we sort it in the following way: [propose solution]. I believe we should do this for the following reasons: [present reasons]. What do people think?

I expect to see something like the above.

Rachel

Β 

Hear, hear!