Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Download Speed?

So I can pump out roughly 20-30mb/s on steam. I used to be able to download about the same speed on Omorashi.org for over a year. Recently in the past month, I've noticed a drop to about 300kb. And only on Omorashi.org. I even tested my speed on speedtest today to find out what was going on and that nets me a good 200mbps with a 20mbps upload.

I don't believe that my ISP is blocking it because I have been using the site on Spectrum Internet (Best ISP in Bakersfield.) for somewhere around two years in two different locations without issues.

It might just be my end. I've started to notice problems while livestreaming yesterday. And I'm starting to think it has to do with the router that my ISP gave me. I decided to explore the fine print and it turns out that Spectrum replaces their routers once every five years. So between that and the issues with the wifi bandwith while I'm streaming, probably going to get a new router before too long. Honestly just think I have too much crap running on the Internet to not just get a dual band ac type. 

Protip of the day everybody, say no to your ISP when they ask if they can install a new router for you.