Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/9/2018 at 3:17 PM, BENAir01 said:

So I promised I would post this, and here it is. In the wetting dares thread:

One if the dares was to download a random alarm app, set it for between 8am and 10pm or a time around there, and when ever it went off, relax and pee where you were. I had classes from 10 in the morning, pretty much straight 3 in the afternoon with a short lunch break, so I set the alarm to go off between then, and went to my classes. I knew I should be prepared for it so I wore long Johns over my underwear, and above put on some black sweatpants.

The alarm ended up going off at around 1:15, 45 minutes after my afternoon lecture had started. It was in a large lecture hall, so I wasn’t too worried. So, I sat where I was and relaxed. It took a little while to start peeing, and I didn’t have to go too bad, but soon I felt pee start to trickle into my underwear. I pushed a little and a stream started. I let it out until I felt my butt start to get wet, but at that point I was just about done (as I said, I didn’t have to pee very much). I looked down and saw I had a sizable wet spot, but it was pretty hard to see.

When the lecture ended I went back to my dorm to snap a few pics. 954C63BA-C67A-44B4-A07C-5AADCC88E284.thumb.jpeg.8126d43f63e672b6ca565c0c4dc812f2.jpeg7E3D3D4C-244D-4C5F-B6D7-26B670FED200.thumb.jpeg.448f8a06db19229540f43abb08aa0b87.jpeg

Wish I could have been in your class. That's awesome.