Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Saturday Night with Rory

Decided to board the train so I can practice drawing omo content!

This story is inspired by a lot of interactive stories on here, but will probably most closely resemble Home Alone for the Weekend by Dimvitrolo.

I hope you'll give me a chance!

---

5a5451ab721d7_roryintro.thumb.png.29453e36531627c1268d99fa52d4b9ff.png

Hey there! My name is Rory, I'm 23, and this is my first time doing anything like this...

I've kinda been wanting to try it out for a while, but I never had any motivation, and the timing never seemed to be right... But today, my flatmates are out of of town on a camping trip! Which I obviously didn't join because lol whack who does that to themselves out of free will? Ok no seriously, they tried making me come along, and I probably would've if I didn't have certain other plans...

Now for the Juicy stuff (Hah, juicy...)

So here I am, alone in the apartment, It's a wonderful saurday afternoon (to stay inside), and I've put on my lazy day comfort jams! Now it's up to you guys to keep me company while I test my limits, and battle it out against my bladder.

It's 03:26 Pm, and I haven't used the bathroom since this morning! I've been drinking constantly, athough carefully, and I'm really starting to feel it. If I had to say, I'm probably at around 5-6 on the Desperation ScaleAnd I kinda really gotta go. I'm on my third bottle of water thour hour!

I'd love it for the bunch of you to give me some suggestions as to how to go about all this, as well as I wouldn't be opposed to answering some personal or non personal questions to, you know, keep me distracted from my bladder and stuff????

Anyway, let's roll!

---

How to play: Talk to Rory as if they were an actual person, come up with suggestions, conversational topics, dares and other things to keep things going! Rory's actions won't be based on the mayority vote, but rather on their own choice. Of course, these choices are influenced by the readers... But it might be a good idea to be a bit smooth about certain things ;)

Now fly!

On 1/11/2018 at 6:14 AM, Breepee said:

I think you should download the “omorashi dare game app” and play a few rounds. 

First dare is to sit with your legs open for 10mins, you can only hold with your hands.

second dare is the opposite you can only old with your legs for 10mins

I second this. You should spice up your holding a bit!

On 11 January 2018 at 5:14 PM, Breepee said:

I think you should download the “omorashi dare game app” and play a few rounds. 

First dare is to sit with your legs open for 10mins, you can only hold with your hands.

second dare is the opposite you can only old with your legs for 10mins

On 13 January 2018 at 12:39 PM, Fishy said:

I second this. You should spice up your holding a bit!

He's not THAT desperate yet...

(I'm just guessing he's a he)

4 hours ago, NinjaGamer said:

He's not THAT desperate yet...

(I'm just guessing he's a he)

True, but we're starting off easy; maybe too easy, admittedly. We can always shelve it and Rory can maybe play a few rounds when they're more desperate. I'll make an addition; once you've familiarised yourself with the app, Rory, how about watching some TV? There's a fascinating documentary on waterfalls that should be on around about now. ;)

Edited by Fishy
Changed wonderful to fascinating. (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Fishy said:

True, but we're starting off easy; maybe too easy, admittedly. We can always shelve it and Rory can maybe play a few rounds when they're more desperate. I'll make an addition; once you've familiarised yourself with the app, Rory, how about watching some TV? There's a fascinating documentary on waterfalls that should be on around about now. ;)

Fine by me!

(but seriously, is he/she a he or a she?)

On 1/14/2018 at 11:28 PM, Fishy said:

Sounds great.  Perhaps he could empty out a water bottle or two while he watches? 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the late reply guys! it's been a hectic few weeks on my end! Also, I just notice I'd hidden Rory's glasses at some point, oops! my bad;;;

---

5a726278bf1c1_roryintro2.thumb.png.9596eea739f356cb0d947b3e44c65a14.png

Hmmm I guess I should have known this would come up pretty soon huh? I'm not exactly the most masculine, nor the most feminine figure on the internet...

I think I'm going to keep it simple for now as I'm guessing none of you're here for Rory's Gender Adventure . The use of he/him pronouns are correct; I'm a guy. But as I'm guessing you'e going to find out some time during this thing (I'm wearing frickin' tights....) ;

I'm a guy without a penis. I'm trans.

And totally ok with it, at least at this point in my life. I also respond to they/them pronouns, obviously.

But ok guys, where do I even get this app?  Cause I'm totally into trying it out, but I'm not quite sure how to get my grabby little hands on it? @Ninjagamer is right though, I'm not that desperate yet. Feeling a itsy bitsy fidgetty, but doing whats essentially doing nothing at this point is a bit pointless! I'd love to try both of those dares when I'm a bit further along!

For now, I'll down this bottle and watch that tv show! Meanwhile, hit me with more stuff!

On 2/1/2018 at 5:17 AM, Trickling Down said:

Are you hungry? You could make some snacks. Nachos and salsa, maybe? And make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids.

On 2/1/2018 at 3:15 AM, DerivativeWings said:

We oughta go to the store, to buy some Ice Cream! Ice Cream is vitally important.

Why not both?  He can pick up some spicy salsa and then cool himself off with some ice cream. He can pick up some soda too, if he'd like.