Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi guilt-Need help and advice

Hi people of Omorashi.org,

Sorry for bad English...

I just realized that some Omorashi manga contained young girls peeing. I read some of them and got turned on :l Today I feel incredible guilt because of it. I am no pedo and have zero interest in younglings. But yet I got turned on by some very young girls peeing (in those manga). Not by their nakedness (in the manga, once again), not anything related to their body, but rather the act of peeing (which is my fetish). For example, in this one, there is a young girl peeing (https://nhentai.net/g/107120/). As of now, I want to die so bad because I just read it and got turned on by the act of peeing. I just realized females from a large spectrum who are peeing can turn me on. Guilt is killing me. What do you think guys? I'm new to this website and I apologize if I am violating any rules. I need counselling. Am I to be condemned? Help me, guys, please...

Thank you for reading

I think it's important to judge yourself by what you actually do, how you treat others, rather than by interests an inclinations you were never in a position to choose. You get to decide how you express or act on your interests in real life, and that's where your own morals come into play, but what you're interested in isn't a feature of your moral character.

Personally, I'm into fear wetting. For a while when I was younger, I would beat myself up over this, because it seemed immoral to draw arousal from other people being terrified. But I've learned to be comfortable with the fact that my own interest brings me pleasure and hurts nobody, as long as nobody actually suffers to indulge it. I don't want anyone to suffer fear for the sake of my fetish, but if nobody is being hurt by it, then I don't think there's any reason for me to feel guilty either.

Personally, I go by the "as long as you're not hurting anyone" mentality. 

Of course taking advantage of a child would be horrendous, as would be forcing somebody into desperation without their consent, or any forceful sexual act in general. But manga and such are just a product made by some artist, no child or anyone else was harmed.

Frankly, one does no control what they are sexually attracted to. You may even consider it as the responsible course of action to enjoy your fetish through pure works of fiction, regardless of their content. 

In short, relax. Everybody is into something "weird". As long as nobody is getting into any trouble, you're fine. xD

I agree wholeheartedly with what has been said already.

The rest of the world may not see it this way, but that's their problem, not ours. You do not choose what excites you sexually. The issue is what you choose to do with that fact. If you choose to indulge it by seeking out fictional stories, and cartoon drawings, of the things which turn you on, that is a perfectly respectable and respectful way to do it. You are not causing anyone any harm or distress. So that is fine by me.