Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An Omorashi game show?!?

1 hour ago, TVGuy said:

I can understand faking it if it were for a move or television show, where you need a safety take, there is a tremendous amount of money on the line, and it has to be shot just right.  For a fetish video though?  I really don't see the point.  I've never had models who objected to peeing in their pants.  When I have had models who haven't worked out, it has had nothing to do with their willingness to wet themselves.  I really don't see what benefit it would be for a fetish video to fake it.

Well, they're getting paid to do it, and they, as well as the ones in the free videos that are probably authentic, enjoy it, whether it's because they have the fetish themselves or simply enjoy the feeling of it or the naughtiness of it. Or otherwise just don't mind it.

Just saying, while there are lots of girls who like peeing themselves, and many of those that are willing to do it for a fetish video, I imagine there are some who don't want to wet themselves but do want to make it look like they did for a fetish video. Like, they don't mind being seen in a fetishy sort of way, but the actual prospect of wetting is what they dislike. I've seen people here who wanted to start wetting themselves but had a hard time actually doing it for the first time because their brain couldn't get by the taboo of it.

I think any video showing the actual wetting, unless it's part of an actual movie or show, is authentic, but any video where it doesn't show the wetting, where it skips ahead to after it, they probably poured water down their pants off camera to simulate it, faking the desperation as well. I saw a video I know 100% was faked: Where a girl is seemingly locked outside her house desperate to pee (finding the key at the end), then it shows her sitting in a puddle having "wet herself", but it's clear she really poured a bucket of water on the porch and sat in it.

Some people like to wet themselves, and some don't.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I have a video of the Giga holding contest,from years ago. It seems real enough ,lasting about 90 minutes. It was in Japanese , though so I can't understand what is being said. There were four contestants in this version, one of whom was desperate from the start, holding herself etc.. They were given challenges, such as drinking water , jumping rope ( that pained them all), and standing still or squatting without holding themselves. They all wore what looked like a one piece bathing suit.

I think the first desperate one held on for a half hour or so, with the others getting increasingly desperate and eventually wetting themselves, until there was one left. She was declared the winner and then let go. During the show she showed the least desperation and obviously had a very strong bladder. She then let go pressing on her bladder to help it empty.

I have to admit getting lots of pleasure from this video.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

As someone who's actually had several holding contests to bursting in real life, I agree it takes a really long time, even for someone like me who has quite a weak bladder. Are you sure you couldn't just film a lot, then cut it down? I don't see any reason why it has to be live. Just cut out the whole first bit before they get desperate, and show the last hour or half hour as they start to lose it.

For example, I was in a 4 girl holding contest recently, which I should write the story about. We were drinking alcohol a lot, and it still took the first girl over 2 hours to lose it - and she's really not very tough at all. But I don't see why you couldn't start just a bit before she gave in, and then show the rest of us struggling until we all burst. Even that took a really long time, though, so you might have to cut that down too. But I think the best thing would be to have a genuine holding contest, then cut it down until it wasn't too long, just showing the sexiest bits. Encouraging people to wet would lead to them letting go before they actually burst, which would miss the whole point of a holding contest for me. It's about who has the toughest bladder.

I think it would be easier if the aim of the contest wasn't omorashi related but ensured contestants would have no access to a bathroom for ages (24hrs+). For example, a long video game contest after drinking lots of caffeine at the start or something like that 90s gameshow where contestants could win a car if they were the last one holding on to it.

On 3/5/2018 at 6:35 AM, Chinagirl said:

As someone who's actually had several holding contests to bursting in real life, I agree it takes a really long time, even for someone like me who has quite a weak bladder. Are you sure you couldn't just film a lot, then cut it down? I don't see any reason why it has to be live. Just cut out the whole first bit before they get desperate, and show the last hour or half hour as they start to lose it.

The  problem with this idea is that I can not pay the models and the production crew for that much time to only end up with a single game show scene.  It is purely a problem of economics- If I am paying a full day for a location, for models, and for a production crew, I need to walk away with a certain number of unique scenes in order for the shoot to be worth it.  If I spend all day just working  on the game show, it doesn't matter if I edit it down or not.  The result is still that we spend 8 hours on a single item and have nothing else to show for it.

Maybe you should accept that a game show video is going to cost more, but if you only do one now and again, it needn't be so expensive.

Alternatively, I think you should show some romantic (presumably lesbian) wet meet-ups, where the couple gradually discover they are both into wetting.  These would be less expensive, and probably more exciting because they would feel more natural.

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)