Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interest Check; Holding contest amateur game (Illustrated)

8 hours ago, OmoAl said:

I'm always interested in these sorts of things :) so few of them actually seem to happen though... Either way, if you go for it, I look forward to seeing what you make :)

Maintaining the motivation to spend such a immense amount lf time on a project only a tiny group of people might be interested in is always  a challenge a think, especially kink related stuff! To me it's almost like I can only think about it at certain times in the day, so I can definitely see why so little is ever completed :(

7 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Omo games are always welcome, and the concepts and art are looking pretty good. I'd certainly like to see this finished.

Thank you! I'm thinking of pumpong out some more concept sketches to see if I can attract some people somehow! I'm hoping to find someone on here wjo has tried their hands of flash or unity and the like? Setting out alone feels  little overwhelming! Not that it can't be done of course...

3 hours ago, Nelipot said:

One of the characters above, Isla , is a non binary!

Just noticed my awkward placement of an 'a' here. It was supposed to say "is non binary". I promise I know english....:tongue:

Thanks for the compliments on my sketch work! I'll be trying my best to keep the art up to certain quality if/when I get this going! I might have tomsettle for picture backgrounds though, as I notice they don't really live up to the figures... :s

Is That a turn-off to anyone? Photography backgrounds?

I'd be interested in both helping out with and playing this game! Feel free to message me about it! :)

52 minutes ago, Nelipot said:

I might have tomsettle for picture backgrounds though, as I notice they don't really live up to the figures... :s

Is That a turn-off to anyone? Photography backgrounds?

I could help with that! Sometimes I feel like I'm better at drawing things that aren't people.