Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing in the Bath?

Different approaches:  When I was very young a cousin stating at our house and I were bathing together under the supervision of my mum. One or both of us pee'd in the water and mum noticed and asked who did it. My cousin got in first and said it was me.  I was told off and we were made to have a fresh bath after being told to stand over the toilet to "make sure" it wouldn't happen again. Neither of us could pee, so I guess mum realised it had been both of us turning the water yellow.

Not much later I was at his house and again we were sharing a bath. his mum was keeping an eye on us and said "has someone done a wee wee"  My cousin started to say "it was him" but his mum cut him off and said "It happens,it's only water" and made us get out, but no more was said about it

I do it all the time and don’t think it is unsanitary. It’s enormously diluted by the bath water and also I rinse off with the shower head when I’m done. 

Try wearing some briefs or speedos in the bath and pee in those, it adds a little variety to it. 

Don’t masturbate in the bath though even if it’s tempting after the peeing - it’s way messier than pee and you’ll need a proper wash in the shower afterwards if you do do it. 

Hi everyone.

Right from a small child I was a pee leaker in the bath! My mum would always make sure I did a wee-wee on the toilet before getting in the bath but some how when in the water I would still manage  some involuntary spurts. No big deal was made about this in fact my mum use to joke about it. Plus it was the same if I went in the sea or a swimming pool even worse if the water was cold there was no hope then of holding it in with water around my man bits just makes me wee! From about 7 years old I was taking baths on my own and cut the toilet before out so always wet in the bath water its was / is fun!  I read only the other day fresh urine is good for the skin and they say can stop things like athletes foot even not sure how much truth there is in this but I guess I will always be a bath leaker!

I take a shower 99.99% of the time. I fairly often hold my pee so I can have "an accident"and pee in the shower.

On the very rare occasions that I do take a bath, usually to soak my aching body, I do let my pee out in the water when I am finished. It feels good and I enjoy watching it spread in the bath water. I do it at the end of my bath though, I don't favor sitting in water I just peed in, as I won't feel clean. However there is no harm in doing it if that is what you enjoy.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:05 PM, WetDave said:

Don’t masturbate in the bath though even if it’s tempting after the peeing - it’s way messier than pee and you’ll need a proper wash in the shower afterwards if you do do it. 

Yea but it can be so worth it. I remember back when I was married, and my wife and I went to one of those honeymoon resorts with a huge heart shaped tub. We were playing around, but not having intercourse , yet. She made me cum directly in the water and it was amazing, one of my most intense orgasims ever. 

Guest neilscotland
On 08/01/2018 at 12:29 PM, largebio said:

I used to do it all the time. Loved watching the yellow cloud spread in the water. It was one of my first experiments with pee.

Same with me.  It was one of my first experiments with pee when I was a child.

Guest neilscotland
On 14/01/2018 at 11:56 AM, NinjaGamer said:

I pee in showers does that count?

It seems to me to be so natural to pee in the shower that I often wonder if there is anyone in the world who never pees in the shower.

8 minutes ago, neilscotland said:

It seems to me to be so natural to pee in the shower that I often wonder if there is anyone in the world who never pees in the shower.

I think everyone did it some point in his or her life. Sometimes it happens to me that I need to pee when I'm already at the end of showering process. And I still do it and than repeat the showering, of course.

I was having to soak my sore muscles last night (too much sword fighting in 50 lbs of armour, I suppose) and as I was relaxing, i saw there was a small plastic condiment cup (unused) by the towels.

I decided to have a little fun and put the cup on the surface of the water over the head of my penis and relaxed.

I was hoping for cartoon physics - where the cup would twirl on the end of my stream and the pee would fall back down around my head and shaft.

Well, it almost worked...

The cup shot up a little and tilted away from me. My stream was directed right into my face and chest for a second.

It was funny. But I waited to laugh until I had cleaned off my face.