Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] JAV - Spanked for Wetting Her Gym Clothes

JAV - Spanked for Wetting Her Gym Clothes

While this is more a spanking video than a wetting video, the premise of the video is that a Japanese school girl is sent to the nurses office after wetting her gym cloths. We start with the phone call to the nurse, in which I recognize one word only (can you guess which one that is?). The girl is then brought in by an assistant, clothes noticeably wet after her embarrassing accident. 

Her bottoms are pulled down and she puts up a struggle when the head-nurse tries to dry her off. The assistant is all for spanking her right then and there, and begins swatting at her bottom, but words are exchanged and the spanking is moved to another location. The girl is thoroughly spanked, both with her wet panties around her thighs and bottomless (***NUDITY***), and then she is given a dry pair of panties to wear. These are pretty adult, which made me suspect that they were a loaner pair from the nurse herself! Oh My! There is another spanking and the video wraps up.

It's been a while since I've come across a new spanking-wetting video, and I was pleased to find this one, despite the low level of wetting featured. Keep your eyes open people, plus I'd love to see a guy wet himself while being spanked or beaten (hot!). 

Enjoy,

Rach