Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

I have another easy challenge for you. Go to a public bathroom to pee.  Start as you usually do. 

Man: 
Standing up and when the stream is strong, put you penis back in your pants and only than you can stop peeing. 

Women:
Pee as usually in the toilet and when the stream is strong, pull your pants and panties back up at once (you can do it without panties if you like). And only when the pants are on, you can stop peeing. 

As you probably all know, how wet your pants will get all depends how good you're when you need to stop peeing in the middle of the process. And public bathroom is the best place to do it, because you'll make sure you do as good job as possible, because you don't want to leave the bathroom with totally wet pants. You can take long coat with you to hide wet pants when leaving the bathroom, but don't take spare pants with you in the bathroom, so you'll have to leave the bathroom in wet pants. You can change in the car after you leave the bathroom area, of course.

I hope someone will do the challenge.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
56 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I have another easy challenge for you. Go to a public bathroom to pee.  Start as you usually do. 

Man: 
Standing up and when the stream is strong, put you penis back in your pants and only than you can stop peeing. 

Women:
Pee as usually in the toilet and when the stream is strong, pull your pants and panties back up at once (you can do it without panties if you like). And only when the pants are on, you can stop peeing. 

As you probably all know, how wet your pants will get all depends how good you're when you need to stop peeing in the middle of the process. And public bathroom is the best place to do it, because you'll make sure you do as good job as possible, because you don't want to leave the bathroom with totally wet pants. You can take long coat with you to hide wet pants when leaving the bathroom, but don't take spare pants with you in the bathroom, so you'll have to leave the bathroom in wet pants. You can change in the car after you leave the bathroom area, of course.

I will certainly think about it. 

57 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Man: 

Women:

Sounds interesting. Might try it, but maybe practice at home first

1 minute ago, largebio said:

Sounds interesting. Might try it, but maybe practice at home first

That's understandable. I also do try runs at home before some of the challenges, just to see if it's doable in public without too much problems. I know I would have some problems with this challenge, since I can't just stop peeing like I would have on/off switch.

2 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

That's understandable. I also do try runs at home before some of the challenges, just to see if it's doable in public without too much problems. I know I would have some problems with this challenge, since I can't just stop peeing like I would have on/off switch.

I'm especially anxious, since I've never done anything omo related in public

So nobody dared me to do this but it kinda just came to me last night. It turned out to be a kinda fun dare. Here is what happened

So I was getting undressed to take a shower last night and the water was running to warm up, when i had the strongest urge to pee. I hadnt gone in a few hours but didnt notice the urge until I turned the water on. So I decided not to go before i got into the shower. They i thought why not just hold on as long as possible. Of course getting into the shower made it 50 times harder to hold. So im standing their with my hands in my crotch holding my pussy trying not to burst. But every time i bounced up and down i spurted. I only lasted like 5 minutes before I completely drench myself. Anyway it was actualy pretty fun and really hard to hold.

Hope you like the story. I dare you guys to try it. Its definitely a way less intense dare for people who dont like public stuff

Sound of flowing water and water on your body makes miracles, a guess. Not only in the shower, but I also noticed that when doing the dishes without using a dishwasher. Of course I would have to be desperate already, but doing the dishes is like an accelerator for my bladder.  Listening constant flow of water and feel of water on my hands will make me really desperate really quickly to the extent I wouldn't be able stand still any more and even start dribbling in my pants. It's really interesting.

23 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

@CarmenCD, that was a super hot story, and I like that you really went for it when you thought you heard the alarm. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't count. You needed to wait until the actual alarm went off and push out whatever happened to be in your bladder at the time. So I'll expect a full report when you actually complete the dare.

Really? Well, since it was your dare, of course you have the final saying if I completed the challenge or not. I'll do it again, this time to a full extent. Probably this Saturday.

On 1/11/2018 at 7:53 PM, Short Shanks said:

Another dare: wet your underwear while out and about with people who don't know you are into this sort of thing. So, like, go to a public restroom while you are at work, or while you are shopping, etc, and then sit down on the toilet and let it go into your underwear. Pat it dry a little bit, so it doesn't get the rest of your ensemble soaking wet, and then go about your day with your damp underwear. Better yet, make a whole day out of it, where everytime you have to go, this is what you do. 

Did anyone try this challenge? Did it work for you? 

I did a test run yesterday after work and found out I wouldn't survive throughout the day due to frequent visits to a bathroom I make, especially after I would seat somewhere. At least not with regular cotton panties I usually wear. After first peeing and attempt to dry out panties with help of paper towels, pants became just a bit damp, but not visible wet. Next peeing added more dampness to my pants and  they also became visible wet, especially on my ass. Wetness started showing between my legs too, since there is a double layer of fabric on my panties and removing of moisture was even less successful. Chair also become wet. So, if I would done this for a full day, I would be walking around in visible wet pants sooner or later and make wet spots wherever I would seat.

I decided to do another test run tomorrow while wearing my men's silk thong, since they only have a string at the back, where wetness was the biggest problem and silk will be easier to successfully pat down with help of paper towels.

Black pants are ok to hide wetness from a passing people while walking in the street or through the mall, but if you are looking at someone who is standing in front of you, you would still see if they're wearing wet pants, even if they're black. I know, I wet myself a few times while shopping and when I was waiting in the line to pay for my groceries, I heard people behind me talking about my wet pants.

So, I just wouldn't dare to walk around in wet pants at the office. And don't forget how fast pee soaked clothes start to smell in a warm room. It's a dare I decided not to do at work. Too risky. But I'll do it on a weekend, since I'm intrigued by it.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
On 1/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

Finally got around to doing this. It was really fun, but I made a small mess of the bathroom and I had to stop a few times. Didn't take a video because I was paranoid about dropping my phone in the toilet.

21 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Black pants are ok to hide wetness from a passing people while walking in the street or through the mall, but if you are looking at someone who is standing in front of you, you would still see if they're wearing wet pants, even if they're black. I know, I wet myself a few times while shopping and when I was waiting in the line to pay for my groceries, I heard people behind me talking about my wet pants.

So, I just wouldn't dare to walk around in wet pants at the office. And don't forget how fast pee soaked clothes start to smell in a warm room. It's a dare I decided not to do at work. Too risky. But I'll do it on a weekend, since I'm intrigued by it.

Fair. When I did this, my pants were showing it by the end a bit, but nobody noticed. I have some plaid fuzzy pajama pants that dont look any different wet than dry. It's very informal, but there may be a sneaky fabric hiding about that would be right for this.

Not sure I can post not a premium member an observer. Whatews , the DARE: For girls bring a bottle of water 2L wear leggins and preferably a darker skirt ower them so you can keep some dignity people would notice and look. Go out in public with people a town city don't matter,drink half of the water bottle ,find a a lonelier bush corner , anywhere no one can see , start peeing stop ASAP,pull up knickers leggins and drink the rest. Go through the crowded streets , find a decent spot not entire body in sight - legs crotch hidden from direct wiew behind cement flowerpot a sculpture anything but be able to see the people nearby ,wet as much as you see fit squirt a larger scale whatews , don't let it wisible on your skirt just leggins darker.Walk the town releasing the pee slowly and discreetl -  a silent soaker untill you're done or don't feel like continuing. TOO MUCH PEE WISIBLE STOP RUN HOME.BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.IF YOU CARE THAT IS.FOTOS VIDS - COOL SHARE ON FORUM.