Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

6 hours ago, basss37 said:

go shoe shopping but every time you sit down (being on the bus towards the store, sitting to fit shoes or whatever) pee a little.
Just a little bit, but do it every time you sit down and when you stand up.

How does one control their bladder so well? that's my only issue when it comes to small increments of wetting. I tend to lose control at some point and it becomes unbearable.. But maybe that's the point I'm missing? lol!

21 hours ago, Keita123 said:

This. I approve of this.

Thank you 🙂

17 hours ago, AriesTheRam said:

How does one control their bladder so well? that's my only issue when it comes to small increments of wetting. I tend to lose control at some point and it becomes unbearable.. But maybe that's the point I'm missing? lol!

Well, i think it aint that hard, others may lose it with the first drip...

It all depends on the bladder control one has.

I think its a good dare for anyone who doesnt know their limits.

And if you are the one who loses control fast, its a challenge to not sit down too often and trying to make it through that "one drip" 

On 2/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, basss37 said:

go shoe shopping but every time you sit down (being on the bus towards the store, sitting to fit shoes or whatever) pee a little.

When I start peeing, I have a hard time to stop immediately. I would get visibly wet skirt very soon. I don't think it's the best plan, if I want to buy shoes and not walking around with wet skirt in the middle of the day.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, CarmenCD said:

Anyone has some good dares for me for upcoming week? I'm going shopping for new female shoes on Thursday and need a new challenge to make shopping even more fun. I'm going alone and fully dressed as a women. I will be wearing a skirt, so almost everything goes. 
And I need a fresh challenge for Friday night when I'm going clubbing with two of my crossdressing friends. I'm kind of bored of just holding until I start leaking and than try to find and use the bathroom or using a random timer. It's too predictable.

I guess you could just not pee before leaving home and then buy yourself some soda or a coffee while you browse. You wouldn't be allowed to use any toilets at the shopping centre so I guess you would have to get creative ( besides toilets or urinals anything goes). And if you want an extra challenge keep drinking and you are forbidden to use what you used last time to pee in or something similar.

For the night out I guess you could try the rapid dessesperation thing. Where you enjoy yourself and anytime you feel the need you go pee at least once every hour. Then at the end of the night or like an hour before going you have to keep drinking but you cant go to the bathroom anymore. Lets see if you make it home dry !

On 2/17/2019 at 4:38 PM, basss37 said:

It's sad that I am just pee shy. Couldn't do it even if I wanted to!

14 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

@Here4theFun I like both ideas. The one for the night out it's a done deal. I'll do it for sure.

But what you meant with "besides toilets or urinals anything goes"? Where should I pee if I don't want to wet myself in the middle of the store and can't use the bathrooms?

This may seem odd, but my workaround would be a solid cup of sorts.. soda can maybe? you cant use a toilet, but you could potentially use a can or such thing in privacy still? just an idea 😛

3 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

This may seem odd, but my workaround would be a solid cup of sorts.. soda can maybe? you cant use a toilet, but you could potentially use a can or such thing in privacy still? just an idea 😛

That I could do it. First I drink the soda and than use an empty can to pee in it.

@Here4theFun Can I use the bathroom to pee in the can, just not peeing in the toilet or I have to avoid the bathroom facility altogether? What was your original idea?

I know that not everyone is the same, I personally use Wetting, and general watersports related stuff for my own sessions of self Subbing/Domming, and typically if I end up slipping out some pee, I have a bottle handy to ensure anything I accidentally spilt before I'm ready to wet will be used as extra punishment, unless it sits there too long, in which I don't wanna use potentially unsterile pee 😮 

3 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

That I could do it. First I drink the soda and than use an empty can to pee in it.

@Here4theFun Can I use the bathroom to pee in the can, just not peeing in the toilet or I have to avoid the bathroom facility altogether? What was your original idea?

You can use the bathroom even get inside a stall, just not the toilet/urinal. 

The fun was in where you would decide to pee, and get creative 🙂

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, AriesTheRam said:

anybody have any bedwetting related dares? Currently holding now and about to try bedwetting with pads for the first time. anything I should do to spice it up? currently wearing sweatpants, panties, and a shirt 🙂

I guess make sure your bed wont get soaked and ruined. Put some towels or something just in case.

Decide a set time and fill up a bottle, after that set time you can't get up untill you are wet . In the meantime finish that bottle and try to sleep. 

I was too late! I HAD to go.. So I set my protective bed pads down and curled up in fetal position. I let about half of my flow out until my butt and crotch were soaked, then I took it into the tub where I could stand up, and finish the job as punishment for not being able to wait long enough 😛 I wore the sweats for some time, took them off but am leaving these soaked panties on as a reminder to not wet until ready 😮 

DSC_0012.JPG

6 hours ago, Vika said:

If you’re wanting something more difficult I would say then go to sleep moderately full. If you can’t sleep that way, get something to drink like a bottle of soda, and you can only pee as much as the container/object you drank from can hold. 

Those are not  bad ideas at all! 🙂 i may have to try them out since I have protective pads right now, at least until I run outta them 😛

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)
On 2/17/2019 at 10:38 PM, basss37 said:

Here's another version of this challenge.

Go to a mall and tour the establishments. But at every shop, you must ask to be shown to the nearest toilet (mid-shopping or mid-eating), go to said toilet, then return and finish your business there. The catch is that when you ask, you pee a little. At the toilet, you pee a little again (in your pants, of course). And when you return, you pee some more.

You act all casual, maybe only slightly showing signs of desperation. But when you return, try to have a little wet spot on your pants/skirt. Bonus points if the clerk notices.

You can then either wait until the wet spot dries or continues on to the next store, making the wet spot larger at your return.

Hey I know its been a long time since Ive posted but im back with a dare.

Becuase of all the snow in the United States recently I think someone should go out and have fun with it.

My dare is to spend the day out in public where snowpants of course. But you may not take them off. You should go shopping and do fun stuff but dont take off the snowpants. If you need to pee you must go in the snowpants. Dont worry though. No one will see that you are wet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I've only been inactive for half a week and I already miss this place! Alright, on topic. I have been packing up for a move, soon to be out of my current residence by the 12th of this month. I have about a 4 hour drive from my current city, down to my new destination (4 hours, 20 minutes to be specific)! I have never gotten aroused by the act of holding itself, but may make a challenge out of it.. I do own disposable wetmats, and can wear some easy to forget clothing, so if I do wet myself I don't have to worry about the clothes, but id love any sort of challenges, dares, scenarios, etc. That may serve the road trip some wet fun 💚 

On 3/7/2019 at 11:48 AM, WetnWildFun said:

I dare someone to wet while wearing their work uniform 

I've done this once or twice (by accident) since starting my new job. It's a proper hour away from my house and involves city driving... lot of times the roads and/or highways get backed up due to construction, wrecks, etc. So I have had a few accidents on way home due to back ups while still wearing work clothes. Thank god for a towel on my seat, and leather seats...

I'd like a custom challenge made for me involving a high likelihood of wetting myself in public. I don't really have access to public transport normally, but there are bus stops near where I work. Problem is, the city is big, and since I am unfamiliar with all the bad areas I wouldn't want to end up in a bad side of town. So probably best to make it a mall, park, store, etc, that's a good distance from my house. Could involve walking to places if done right though.