Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

19 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I honestly never even thought about that.  I would say that as long as you're not wearing a diaper, it's all fair game.

Ok, I'll probably wear a skirt. I'm not too keen on walking around after that in wet pants

10 hours ago, wetchoirpants said:

Black friday is coming up anyone planning to have a wetting ?

I have had a wetting as i waited in line to pay years ago. Not planned on but the need for me to pee was so intense so i gave up allows some of the pee out of me. Mostly my pants soak up the wetness.  As soon i got outside of the store i finished peeing my pants.

Black Friday is a great time to have an accident while waiting in the line to pay for goods. I do it every year. I visit stores already desperate and hold it as long as I can. If I make it out of one store still holding it, I go to the next one to test my luck again. If it happens while waiting in the line is fine, only a few people see that. But a few years ago I was really unlucky and lost it while walking from one store to another in a mall. That was really embarrassing, wetting myself in the middle of the hallway. Numerous people saw that. That's why I always do this dressed as a women. At least no one from work can recognise me, if they happen to be there by chance.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

10 hours ago, wetchoirpants said:

Head to the food court at a mall. Order you lunch to go and Wet yourself as you wait for your food

Also a good idea.

I'm going to a mall on the other side of town today and I'll do this one or the one where I'm looking for a bathroom, unless I chicken out at the last moment. I'll be wearing ankle length skirt and open toe pumps. I was considering wearing pants, but just don't have enough courage to do it.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:09 PM, SoggyShorts said:

You would definitely have to work your way up to it.  I've only done it twice, but I have found other ways to let someone know that I had peed my pants.  Usually I do it by finding someone who works wherever I did it and apologizing for leaving a puddle on the floor and include the words "I peed my pants" by way of explaining the puddle.

If I'm already wet, I have no issue peeing while talking to someone, unless, of course, I'm out of pee.  I've done it in dry pants, also, by wetting while asking where the bathroom is.

That brings me to another one: In a public place, approach someone and ask where the bathroom is.  Start peeing before you finish the question, and keep peeing as they point the way.  

And yes, I've done this.

Yesterday I decided to do "ask where the bathroom is" challenge. I dressed myself in a khaki coloured midi pencil skirt and jacket, black top and khaki/black open toe pumps, full makeup and a wig. First I went to a shopping mall, half an hour before closing time and planned to do it there, but just couldn't make myself do it on a well lit hallway in front of all those people and security cameras everywhere.

I decided it's best to go to the city center and ask random women passing by for directions for a public bathroom and have a wetting accident in front of her. At that point I was already very desperate, because I arrived at the mall with a full bladder. While wondering around and gathering courage, 2 spurts already ended up in my panties and I had to use the bathroom ASAP, otherwise I would have a real wetting accident. I peed for a few seconds, enough to shave off some of the desperation and would be able to hold it for another half an hour, just enough to make it to the city center without wetting myself.

When I arrived, I parked my car and drank a small can of soda to boost my already desperate bladder and make sure I have no problem peeing when I decide to let it go. I usually have an accident, not peeing on purpose in my panties, so this was not a usual scenario for me and I was a bit more nervous than usually. I went in the direction where is a big public bathroom, looking for the right opportunity. 2 corners and a few 100m away from the bathroom entrance, I spotted two ladies about my age walking towards me and no other people nearby. I stopped them and asked where is the nearest public bathroom. While standing there and talking, I was squirming all the time. I made sure they noticed my desperation. At first they were not sure where I could find a public bathroom nearby and than one of them said that train station is about 20 minutes away and it should have a public bathroom. I asked a few more question to clear up the directions and squirming even more. It was not even an act, I was truly desperate again, just showed a bit more obviously than I normally do. At one moment I dropped my head and started looking at the floor and quietly said "s**t"  and "sorry", but loud enough for them to hear. At that moment I was already peeing with full force. Pee was running down my legs, in and over my shoes, making a big puddle under my feet. At first I was standing with legs firmly together, but than I changed the position while acting like I was trying to stop peeing and at that moment pee started running on my skirt too. That was certainly not part of my plan, but couldn't do anything about that at that moment and ended up with big wet patch on the back of khaki skirt and also managed to make a smaller wet patch in my crotch area, because I was trying to do something with my hands and pressed the skirt up to my wet crotch.  Two women initially stepped a step back and than just stood there and watched the show, without words. One of them even covered her mouth with her hand, obviously a bit surprised, like she can't believe here eyes.  When I finally stopped peeing, I was nervous and my voice was shaking, but I apologised again, as I was really sorry for what happened. At that point they finally started to speak again, calming me down, like this things happen, don't worry. They also asked if I still need a bathroom? I said Yes, please, I need to clean up myself. One of them took out her phone and showed me the way to make sure I would take the quickest route there. I thanked them and went in the direction of a railway station as I was going to that bathroom, just long enough to disappear behind the corner and than went straight to my car to go home. When I looked back, before turning around the corner, they were still standing there and looking at me. I just wonder what they were talking.

It would be a perfect evening, if I wouldn't stumble up on a group of young men, probably drunk, coming down the street and they started to make fun out of me, very loudly, so everyone could hear, yelling "look at that drunk bit**, she pissed her self". And than one of them noticed I'm a man and I heard a few more nasty words about that. It was humiliating, I was a bit scared, but it didn't happen the first time and didn't spoil my evening, just gave it a bit bitter taste at the end.

I can think of a few, though reading the thread they suddenly sound so tame I may as well not bother saying ‘em. ?

Hold until you’re very desperate, nearly to the breaking point - to the point that it’s a proper emergency, but not quiiiite so far that if you end up wetting because of the challenge you wouldn’t be sure it wasn’t purely due to desperation. And then try one of these:
*You know you feel the need much more urgently when you’re right at the bathroom, as your body anticipates it? Well, at this level of desperation, walk into the bathroom and stand/sit as if you’re going to go. Will you stay dry?
*Hop in the shower and turn it on, at a nice comfy temperature too. Will the sound and feeling of the water send you over?
*Have someone tickle you for a solid sixty seconds. 

Also, if you’ve got a history of bedwetting, put down whatever you want to use to protect your bed, and then drink two nice, tall glasses of water before bed. (Preferably water, as something like soda might make you too desperate too fast.) See what condition you’re in when you wake up. Soaked, in the process of peeing, dry, desperate, etc.? 

Also also, stealth wetting! Black pants will almost hide your accident, but there will be a time when glistening wetness can be seen and anyone very close who takes a good long look will see. So, if you’re not the type to do the more daring things people have described here, will you wet in public where it’ll be hard but not impossible to see? 
21 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Go to a burger place or some such for a meal . . . someplace where peeing on the fixtures isn't going to cause a great deal of damage . . . and wet your pants while you eat.  Get up and walk away after eating like nothing happened.  (Yup, I've done this, too).

This would be a problem, because all fast food restaurants I know of have upholstered chairs and bench. Pee could damage the upholstery. I'd rather not do it.

Do you have any more ideas?

4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

This would be a problem, because all fast food restaurants I know of have upholstered chairs and bench. Pee could damage the upholstery. I'd rather not do it.

Do you have any more ideas?

Ah, see that's the reason I suggested fast-food.... All of the places around here have hard-surfaced chairs and benches.  I wouldn't have expected upholstery and i 100% agree with you not peeing on the upholstery.

I'm not sure right now.  Let me chew on it for a few days and see if I can come up with something interesting.

A dare I have thought of is making a makeshift diaper out of basic things from home (e.g. towels, extra underwear, cloths) and testing it, if you trust your diaper, and are gutsy enough, test it in public. If you want the risk trying public i’d Recommend using the random alarm add mentioned in earlier posts.
Would like to hear stories ?

Sorry if this was already mentioned and I missed it, so many posts have been made on this thread, many nice stories.

On 11/26/2018 at 4:07 AM, SoggyShorts said:

Ah, see that's the reason I suggested fast-food.... All of the places around here have hard-surfaced chairs and benches.  I wouldn't have expected upholstery and i 100% agree with you not peeing on the upholstery.

I'm not sure right now.  Let me chew on it for a few days and see if I can come up with something interesting.

Maybe a bench on a park would do? Or like those low fences..

I have a new dare, I'm going to be trying it today. This can be a home dare, or could be done in public with the right setting and the right clothing.

Get your bladder good and full, without necessarily getting super desperate. Once you're in a good place, start gradually peeing your pants. Don't go full force, instead try to have a fairly steady dribble. Once you're doing that, start drinking water or another beverage at approximately replacement rate. The goal is to see how long you can dribble continuously in your pants, with no more than a few seconds of stoppage at a time. Can you make it ten minutes? half an hour? an hour? Can you pee nearly continuously all day? If you need to stop and recharge at some point, try to top your previous amount of time after drinking a few glasses of water and waiting.

Bonus points if you can continue normal activity like work, cooking, or chores.

I'll be wearing a pullup for this, which does a good job containing a dribble but not a full on wetting. That or black clothing could also make this a public dare, if you wanted to, for instance, walk down a busy street, or chill in a bar or a park. I'll report back! Let me know if you do this dare as well.

Wow that was amazing. I dribbled nearly continuously for about 50 minutes. Over the course of the time I did it, it got harder and harder to pee at all without going full force – presumably the muscles holding partially closed just got tired, but also my bladder started pushing harder. Eventually I didn't have the will power to hold back, so I just finished wetting myself and now I'm sitting in a soaked pullup and my pants and the towel I'm sitting on are soaked as well.

Basically, it felt amazing and you should try it.

On 11/28/2018 at 2:38 PM, hubertheiser said:

Sounds like something I should try, wearing my normal clothes, though ?

I did something similar a couple of weeks ago which required lots of short reliefs. Fun experience, here's the link to the report.

Nice report! What you did is one kind of fun, but I found trying to maintain a steady dribble without either stopping the flow or letting go entirely for a long period of time to be a special kind of torture.

• 4 weeks later...