Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

I need a good challenge for tonight. I'm going out fully dressed in female clothes and I'm driving to another city to visit some friends and party with them at their house. Because they're open minded and it's a private party, anything goes. I don't care if they see me wet myself, but I still don't want them to know I done it "on purpose" and I don't want to make any damage with my accident, so so no bed or sofa wetting or anything like that.

Any good ideas?

Drink the amount you normally would at a party. You may also visit the toilet whenever you feel the need to pee. But when you're in the toilet, toss a coin. If it's heads, then you may pee as normal. If it's tails, then bad luck -  your clothes are locked in place. This means you may not remove, undo or reposition any item of clothing on this loo visit. So you must flush the loo as if you've peed and walk out with your bladder as full as when you went in, or find a way to pee through your clothes.

Hopefully this will pose some interesting choices to make. You came out of the bathroom 15 minutes ago, you didn't pee, and you're bursting. Do you go to the loo and try your luck again and risk arousing suspicion by going to the loo too often, or just sit tight and try not to think about it? And... you're in the bathroom, visibly squirming, and the coin lands on tails. Do you pee through your clothes or rejoin the party still fidgeting and crossing your legs?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

On 8/11/2018 at 9:43 PM, mugfulloftea said:

Drink the amount you normally would at a party. You may also visit the toilet whenever you feel the need to pee. But when you're in the toilet, toss a coin. If it's heads, then you may pee as normal. If it's tails, then bad luck -  your clothes are locked in place. This means you may not remove, undo or reposition any item of clothing on this loo visit. So you must flush the loo as if you've peed and walk out with your bladder as full as when you went in, or find a way to pee through your clothes.

Hopefully this will pose some interesting choices to make. You came out of the bathroom 15 minutes ago, you didn't pee, and you're bursting. Do you go to the loo and try your luck again and risk arousing suspicion by going to the loo too often, or just sit tight and try not to think about it? And... you're in the bathroom, visibly squirming, and the coin lands on tails. Do you pee through your clothes or rejoin the party still fidgeting and crossing your legs?

Great advice. Thanks! It came too late for this party, but I can use it next time I'll go out. It's quite usable even in night clubs, not only at private parties.

This time I just did whatever I do when I'm out of ideas and want to challenge myself. I gave myself 2 hour schedule (I can use the toilet only every 2 hours). Fun is guaranteed and as a teaser - I was not only one amused by that. I'll tell the whole story some other day when I'll have more time.

Ok, this will be a little complicated, and it will require some location madlibs from you, as well as a fair amount of walking, so let me know if any of those things are prohibitive.

Place 1: A place you can park your car for an indefinite amount of time that has little if any foot traffic, but that is nonetheless within a not terribly long walking distance of the other locations. Probably either a residential or industrial area.

Place 2: A bar where you can hang out for a few hours, within a half an hour-ish walk of the other two places.

Place 3: An establishment where you can run some kind of errand, such as shopping for something specific. It should be a task you can accomplish in a reasonable amount of time without a huge amount of concentration, but that is nonetheless something defined and clear, not just like, hanging out at the mall for half an hour, and preferably something you actually need or want to do.

The challenge:

Do whatever you want to do as a prep to get yourself ready for an accident. For me that would involve doing a hold or two early in the day to get myself hydrated and weaken my bladder muscles. If you're more like Carmen on this board, who is ready to have an accident at the drop of a hat, you probably don't need to do much prep. Use your discretion.

Bring towels, plastic covering, etc., to protect your car seat. You're not getting home dry. Wear black pants. And probably do this challenge at night so you don't get too caught.

Another moment of discretion: when exactly you start your hold. Probably the ideal would be to pee right before you leave the house and start the hold then, but if you have a long drive or if you're super prepped and already desperate-leaky, you can pee when you get to location 2 and start the hold then.

Drive to location 1, park, and walk to location 2, the bar. Drink beer unless you don't like beer, in which case, whatever you want. Wine or well drinks would probably be the best alternative. Once again use your discretion—you're going to be driving so don't get hammered. Drink enough that you feel it, but not so much that you won't have sobered up by the time the challenge is over. For me, a 200 pound man, this would probably be two or three beers. Along with your beers, which you should be nursing, drink copious amounts of water.

Stay at the bar until you are truly desperate. That means you should already be leaking before you leave. If you're the sort of person who never leaks, wait until you're at a 9/10. Close out your tab at the bar and go visit the bathroom. You're not going to be peeing; you're going to sit on the toilet with your pants up for a count of ten, and then leave the bar.

Walk to location 3. Do your task. Whatever leaks happen along the way, so be it, but you're not allowed to release. This part of the challenge will probably be pretty fucking hard, but I reiterate: you may not release your pee yet.

Walk back to your car at location 1. Assuming you've managed not to have a full on accident already, you are now ordered to empty your bladder into your pants before you get in the car. Put the towel and/or plastic on your seat, of course, and drive home. If you get the urge to pee again on your way, you have to hold it until you get to your driveway. Once you're parked at home, empty your bladder again before you get out of your car.

And finally, of course, report back here to let us know how it went.

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

It has been a while since I done last dare challenge and want to do another one. 

I'm going out again this Friday night.  I'll be dressed as a women (dress or a skirt) and accompanied by another crossdresser. He never saw me wet myself, but he knows I have to visit bathrooms very often. He is also very open minded person, so almost anything goes. Of course, I don't want to break any laws and get arrested, but other ideas are welcome. We'll take a taxi.

I'm waiting for ideas and I'll select the best one or even more, if that's doable.

45 minutes ago, kochel428 said:

Did you ever do this challenge?

No, but it doesn't sound like something I can do this Friday night. I'll go out around 9 or 10pm and won't come home much before dawn and I can hold my pee up to 2 hours on a good day. Pissing in my clothes in public the whole night is a bit too harsh. I can have multiple leaks, maybe I can even get away with small accident, but full wetting multiple times would get my dress completely wet for sure and the evening would be over. I don't want that to happen already at midnight. My friend is not into omo as far as I know, so it must look like an accident, when it happens and I would like that to happen as late as possible. And even if he would consider fun going around and introducing me as a friend who is pissing herself the whole evening, I don't want to do that, if I'm honest. It would be too embarrassing and could have bad consequences in the future.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

No, but it doesn't sound like something I can do this Friday night. I'll go out around 9 or 10pm and won't come home much before dawn and I can hold my pee up to 2 hours on a good day. Pissing in my clothes in public the whole night it's a bit harsh. I can have multiple leaks, maybe I can even get away with small accident, but full wetting multiple times would get my dress completely wet for sure and the evening would be over. I don't want that to happen already at midnight. My friend is not into omo as far as I know, so it must look like an accident, when it happens and I would like that to prolong as long as possible. And even if he would consider fun going around and introducing me as a friend who is pissing herself the whole evening, I don't want to do that, if I'm honest. It would be too embarrassing and could have bad consequences in the future.

Sorry, I was directing that question at @Itsmattylove, who said he was going to do it a while ago. I'll try to think of a good challenge for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I've come across a program someone wrote on github they've titled the 'Omo Trainer' which basically takes data and stuff you enter into it and dictates whether or not you're allowed to go and pee. It 'learns' your capacity to better provide a challenge and is meant to be ran alongside your normal day-to-day life. I've got it running on my computer without hassle but I'd rather it be on my phone for convenience (Maybe someone can assist in that sense). 

image.png.90ea8e01334a4d675a6a237b12f7081d.png

You basically Enter how much you've drank and it'll calculate how full your bladder is, you can click 'May I pee?' and if it allows it you will be allowed to press the 'Go pee.' button once you're done. It deliberately starts with a 'small' bladder capacity since it's calculates rely on accidents to learn, the readme file helps with that though it does need formatting.

Essentially this post is a combination of dare and experiment, I wanna see what other people think of it. I'm gonna have a go trying it this weekend since why not and seeing as some of you like the idea of apps controlling you this might be up your alley.

EDIT: I've gone over the ReadMe file and formatted it for .txt usage.

Omo Trainer.zip

ReadMe.txt

Edited by Ronyo (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 4:52 AM, AudreyLovesPee said:

Do you want a home dare.

If you do, I want you to wear the sexiest bra you have, you’re best peeing panties, and yoga pants with jeans on top of them. Then you need to start doing somthing of your choice that will take a while. I really want you to go into your bed and watch YouTube or play a game or anything until you wet the bed in those clothes but if you don’t want to have a wet bed that Is Ok. If you don’t do it in the bed you are not allowed to use the potty until morning but you can pee you’re pants in any place you want.

I’m at home holding right now, this sounds good(although not to keen on the bed part) 

I might try excercising for a bit and hopefully whilst I’m doing some squats or stretching I might have a little accident hehe

love wetting nice tight fitting clothes so will be fun, I’d love it if someone was to do the same, feels so naughty but nice ?

On 7/23/2018 at 5:27 PM, Clownpiece said:

Hey!

So I'm pretty desperate right now and will try and drink more and hold for about another hour or two, and none of my parents are home (and my two brothers usually stay cooped up on the second floor) so I was kind of wondering if I could try and be a little risky and pee somewhere outside the second floor instead of in my house's restroom like I usually do, and then sneak back up- but I'm not sure where. And I don't want to enter a restroom with a full bladder and come out empty.

My house is pretty spacious (the entire first floor is pretty much just a huge lobby and a garage) and I have a pretty open backyard, so I thought those might be good choices, but I don't want to just pee in any old spot on the house because one of my brothers may come in, and I'm worried about peeing in the open backyard because someone could look out a window and see me. I could pretty easily pee in the basement if I have the means to clean it up before my dad gets back home.

I suppose I could probably look for a spot close to the walls of the house so nobody can see me, or go out into the forest, but I want to hear your suggestions. Where do you think I could pee that would be relaxing and where there's basically no risk of anyone seeing me while I'm peeing, so I just have to sneak back upstairs?

By the way, in case you're wondering, I'm wearing a long, black skirt that's slashed on the sides, and a somewhat form-fitting black sweater. (don't ask me how i'm not hot) I could pretty easily just wait for the breeze to dry it off before going back upstairs, so it's pretty secure to wet.

EDIT: Actually, I realize this is a wetting dares thread, so you know what? Yeah, I'll go a little risky. I just realized i forgot to mention that so it's technically off topic, but IDK.

I love wetting in the garden mainly because of the risk of someone seeing me, makes it all the more daring and risky.

i just think of a good excuse if I was to get caught, like I’m feeling unwell or drank too much ?

On 1/2/2018 at 2:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

OK im gonna try this.

1 hour ago, basss37 said:

@CarmenCD (your post is a lil too long to quote)

only question left though, did you also pee the diaper the next night?

GREAT story by the way!

(referring to the story at page 2 or so)

I don't remember. Probably, because my bladder muscles usually take to recover a couple of days after so much holding. These days I would certainly do it. Since I wear  diapers every night now, more often than not I don't even wake up when I have to pee.