Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 03/02/2018 at 6:02 PM, kochel428 said:

(I started writing this yesterday and then got caught up in something else and never posted... a shame. But feel free to do this on another evening when you're feeling the need for a dare.)

A simple one: don't arrive desperate, don't alter your normal behavior (i.e., don't try to drink excessive amounts of liquid), but don't pee the entire evening until you leave your friends' company. If you need to keep from arousing suspicion, go to the toilet but do not pee. If you have a long trip to get to see your friends (greater than ~45 minutes) you may pee once immediately when you get there, since I know you have a hard time holding for long. And if you absolutely must, to avoid an accident in front of your friends, you may pee in the toilet. But you must limit it to 5 second spurts per visit.

As usually on Friday night, I was meeting my friends for a dinner and some drinks afterwards. It seemed a right time to do your challenge.

As instructed in the challenge, I didn't use the toilet when I arrived, because it was only a 20 minutes drive with a taxi from my home to the restaurant and I used a toilet at home. I decided to wear black jeans and long jacket if anything unexpected happens since I was pushing the limit on my bladder with this challenge.

Evening started normally. We talked about usual stuff, ordered food and some beer. After dinner my bladder soon started sending serious signals that it's full and need some relieve. I tried to ignore it as much as possible, but in about half an hour I was so desperate I felt first dribbles in my panties. I had to use the toilet, otherwise my pants would get flooded soon. I was glad you let me use the toilet in emergency situation, otherwise I would have to pee my pants or abandon the challenge and I really didn't want to wet myself tonight in front of my friends. 

First partial peeing of the night. I was concentrating hard and managed to pee a little, but not too much. I think it was in vicinity of 5 seconds. But this was a short term solution, because about 15 minutes later I was desperate again. I was not drinking a lot, but still more than I let out in the toilet. I visited men's room every half an hour, what is not normal even for me, so friends started to ask me if I'm ok. I told then I have bladder problems again, nothing unusual. But troubles started to mount. Because I was letting out only so little every time, my bladder started to give me even shorter warning times and stronger urges to pee. After 3 hours I was at the point of almost wetting myself the moment I felt the urge to pee and every time was becoming harder to stop peeing. On the last run to the toilet I even started peeing in my panties and pantyhose before I manage to take them down. I had to dry them out with paper towels, before I put them on again. Luckily there wasn't a waiting line in front of the toilet either in the restaurant or bar we visited after dinner. If I would have to stand in front of the men's room and wait, I would definitely start pissing down my legs. Now it was really time to go home before I run out of luck and make a puddle under my feet. But I was still in the company of my friends, so I still couldn't empty my bladder before leaving the bar. And not surprisingly, we stood in front of the bar for another 15 minutes or so and talking, before we said good bye to each other. Finally I could say "another challenge completed".

But evening and my adventure was not over yet. While we were standing outside in freezing winter cold, bar closed and I couldn't go back inside to use the toilet. Nevertheless, bladder didn't care about that and at that point I really really had to go again. I was walking down the street, while suddenly I felt another spurt of pee escaping in my panties. I had to stop on the spot and squeeze my legs together in the middle of the street, people looking at me, but otherwise I would start peeing in my pants right there. And still I couldn't find a go spot to pee. Finally, about 100m down the street I noticed a dark alley with some trash cans next to the building. It should do. I barely started peeing when nearby house turned its surveillance light on. I didn't know why, but I quickly put my penis back in my pants, while still struggling to stop peeing. That made my pants notable wet between my legs, but at that time it was not important. I quickly left the alley. Only when I was back on the street, I surveyed the damage. Wetness was not really visible on black pants at night and long jacket covered most of it when zipped, but wearing wet pants in the middle of the winter isn't something I particularly enjoy.
Luckily, a few minutes later I found another bar which was still open and finally I could empty my bladder and go home. When I came home, I peed again, took a shower and slip in a comfy dress, fresh panties and pantyhose, put my favorite high heels on, before make myself a hot tea and start writing what you're reading now.  

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

On 1/1/2018 at 4:31 PM, Drakon said:

I dare someone to wet while doing a handstand ?

I tried to do this. I can't really hold a handstand reliably for long enough to wet myself, so instead I opted for a headstand. I got myself to the point of having a quite uncomfortably full bladder, set up my laptop for video, and got into a headstand. I relaxed my bladder, but nothing came out. I hung out upside down for a little bit, trying to let go to no avail. I started trying to push it out, which sent a lot of blood to my head but didn't make my pants the least bit wet.

I came out of the headstand and thought maybe I should try getting things started right side up. I relaxed and started wetting myself right away. Once there was about a quarter-sized wet spot on my pants, I inverted again and gave it another try. Still nothing.

So, something about my anatomy just doesn't allow upside down peeing. It's possible I'd be able to do it if I were leaking-desperate. But just uncomfortably full, while normally easy to wet myself, just doesn't work while doing a headstand.

I dare people to play the following game and write about how it went for them:

- PREPARATION (1): Find an app such as the Washington Mindfulness Community's Mindfulness Bell or maybe the Random Alarm one that someone mentioned earlier in this thread for another dare. You need an app that can ring a bell or an alarm repeatedly at random intervals, except that you can set what the minimum and maximum period of the intervals will be. For this dare, you want to set it at minimum 5 minutes and maximum 30 minutes.

- PREPARATION (2): This is a day-long dare if you can make it through the day. On the day of the dare, get up in the morning and empty your bladder in whatever is your normal way (in the toilet, or your bed, or your pants, or the living room floor - whatever is your usual routine, lol). Get dressed in the dry clothes of your choice, bearing in mind that you are going to wet them. Have breakfast or drink coffee or whatever you normally do, with your normal intake of liquid, neither less nor more. One hour after your first morning pee, you are now ready to begin to play.

- TO START: Set the bell or alarm app going (see Preparation 1). Engage in whatever activity you would like to do or just follow your normal daily routine. You may stay home or go out, as you wish, but keep the app going on a device you can hear. At some point you will hear the bell, and you must then pee in your clothes for TWO SECONDS.

- TO CONTINUE PLAYING: Remember that the bell can go off again at any time at an interval of between minimum five and maximum thirty minutes. Every successive time you hear the bell you are to leak in your pants on purpose for JUST ONE SECOND. It is obligatory to pee, wherever you are and whatever you're doing or whoever you're with, but only for a second each time (except the first time, when it's two seconds) - any more than that is cheating.

- OBJECTIVE OF THE GAME: The objective is to keep going all day long with this game without changing your clothes. If you stop playing before bedtime, you lose. If you get desperate and can't hold you're pee any more then you must keep trying to play until you have an accident in your pants, but you still lose.

- IF YOU LOSE, you must pick another day and play all over again from the beginning, but this time round shorten the maximum interval by five minutes. So for example if this is your second time playing and you lost last time, instead of setting the app to ring at intervals between 5 and 30 minutes, this time set it for between 5 and 25 minutes. The third time round, minimum 5 and maximum 20, and so on. If you had an accident last time, this should help to avoid it happening again as you will get to leak more frequently. Keep going until you find the maximum interval that lets you keep going all day long.

Good luck!

PS I think this would be a great game to play with a friend, lover or with several people (maybe at a party)!

Edited by alexwbj (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Alexwbj. Interesting dare, but at least for me, totally impossible to do. I can't stop peeing that quickly and I wouldn't survive throughout the whole day without wetting myself uncontrollably sooner or later while torturing my bladder that way.

Yes CarmenCD. I'm aware of your limitation from reading this thread. May I suggest an adaptation in your case: when the bell rings you must leak and stop as soon as you are physically able...?

4 minutes ago, alexwbj said:

Yes CarmenCD. I'm aware of your limitation from reading this thread. May I suggest an adaptation in your case: when the bell rings you must leak and stop as soon as you are physically able...?

Maybe I'll try to do it when I'll be at home all day, because I don't want to walk around in public with visible wet pants all day. It's too humiliating even for my liking and too dangerous to run on someone from my work during the day.

2 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Maybe I'll try to do it when I'll be at home all day, because I don't want to walk around in public with visible wet pants all day. It's too humiliating even for my liking and too dangerous to run on someone from my work during the day.

That's fine. This is an adaptable dare. Doing it at home is perfectly legit. Actually it's what I'm doing today! (I wouldn't issue a dare to others that I wasn't prepared to try, or had already done, myself.)

I have a good dare challenge everyone can do. It involves using random alarm clock application.
Set the time line to at least 12 hours when you're awake with random alarm repetitions. The challenge is, that you use the toilet only in next 5 minutes of time when alarm rings, otherwise you have to wait for next alarm ringing. Use your own judgment to make a realistic number of repetitions for you bladder strength, so you will be out of the safe zone of number of times you predict you'll need to pee in next 12 hours and realistically have a chance to wet yourself if one or more chances for use of the toilet is missed. You don't have to drink excessively, but more than usually, so you'll have to pee a lot.
You have to go out of your house for at least 50% of time set, so you won't have toilet available all the time.

If you really don't want to do it in public, you can do the challenge at home, but make a fixed schedule when toilet is available and you can use it and when is not. When alarm rings, wait 5 minutes before using the toilet.

I will also do this challenge next weekend, of course the public version.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I have a good dare challenge everyone can do. It involves using random alarm clock application.
Set the time line to at least 12 hours when you're awake with random alarm repetitions. The challenge is, that you use the toilet only in next 5 minutes of time when alarm rings, otherwise you have to wait for next alarm ringing. Use your own judgment to make a realistic number of repetitions for you bladder strength, so you will be out of the safe zone of number of times you predict you'll need to pee in next 12 hours and realistically have a chance to wet yourself if one or more chances for use of the toilet is missed. You don't have to drink excessively, but more than usually, so you'll have to pee a lot.
You have to go out of your house for at least 50% of time set, so you won't have toilet available all the time.

If you really don't want to do it in public, you can do the challenge at home, but make a fixed schedule when toilet is available and you can use it and when is not. When alarm rings, wait 5 minutes before using the toilet.

I will also do this challenge next weekend, of course the public version.

Im a little confused...

So you have to go within 5 minutes or you have to wait till next time?

Or you have to wait at least 5 mins before you go?

And is there a way with the random alarm clock to have it go off multiple times?

9 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Im a little confused...

So you have to go within 5 minutes or you have to wait till next time?

Or you have to wait at least 5 mins before you go?

And is there a way with the random alarm clock to have it go off multiple times?

If you choose a public version, use the toilet within 5 minutes after alarm rings.

If you choose home version, when alarm rings, you have to wait exactly 5 minutes before you can go. But also follow the fixed schedule when toilet is available. For example, if alarm rings and toilet schedule says the availability window closes in 2 minutes, you missed the opportunity to pee and you have to wait for next opening and hope that alarm rings after the opening and at least 5 minutes before availability window closes. This twist is a some kind of substitute for time when you would be looking for a toilet in public version.

Probably some random alarm clocks can go off multiple times. But if you use one of those who can't do that, just reset it every time it goes off. It would be more or less the same effect at the end.

3 hours ago, Wettkitty said:

It was naughty, warm and orgasmic.  An overall excellent experience.  

I was home all day today and decided early on it would be a wet day. I slid into my favorite pair of cotton "pee panties" and a snug pair of jeans. I was already wet with arousal before the day properly began. ?  Throughout the day, I drank lots of fluids and wet my jeans multiple times. Around noon I began drinking and holding so I could be desperate at dinner time. I wanted to time it so that I would be forced to let go just as it was time to plate the food. I had to dance, jiggle and cross my legs attempting to remain in control.  The first spurt escaped into my panties as I was tossing a salad. I lost another spurt when I had to open the oven door. At this point, I had to cross my legs and hold myself as I was afraid to move even one step. The timer went off on the air fryer, which was about five feet away, and with as much composure as possible I shifted one foot in that direction. I made it to the air fryer, but just as I pulled out the tray that delicious tingling spread across my belly.  My willpower yielded and pee gushed into my jeans. What a glorious feeling! Pee soaked my crotch both front and back, streaked down my legs, and formed a large puddle around my bare feet.  I ate at the bar in my wet jeans. 

This was an experience I'll recreate sometime. Thanks for the dare!

That's so hot!

18 hours ago, Wettkitty said:

It was naughty, warm and orgasmic.  An overall excellent experience.  

I was home all day today and decided early on it would be a wet day. I slid into my favorite pair of cotton "pee panties" and a snug pair of jeans. I was already wet with arousal before the day properly began. ?  Throughout the day, I drank lots of fluids and wet my jeans multiple times. Around noon I began drinking and holding so I could be desperate at dinner time. I wanted to time it so that I would be forced to let go just as it was time to plate the food. I had to dance, jiggle and cross my legs attempting to remain in control.  The first spurt escaped into my panties as I was tossing a salad. I lost another spurt when I had to open the oven door. At this point, I had to cross my legs and hold myself as I was afraid to move even one step. The timer went off on the air fryer, which was about five feet away, and with as much composure as possible I shifted one foot in that direction. I made it to the air fryer, but just as I pulled out the tray that delicious tingling spread across my belly.  My willpower yielded and pee gushed into my jeans. What a glorious feeling! Pee soaked my crotch both front and back, streaked down my legs, and formed a large puddle around my bare feet.  I ate at the bar in my wet jeans. 

This was an experience I'll recreate sometime. Thanks for the dare!

I agree this is really hot!!