I have seen that some people want to join this topic again. So im starting it up again.

Basically you tell a dare and then if someone choses they can pick that dare and do it. Then they can post their story or pics on how the dare went down. Feel free to post dares, do dares, or both. Hope you all enjoy

I dare someone to pee and soak a ballgown, tutu and/or maxi skirt! A video of these would be nice.

Edited by AWholeLottaFun

For one day, you can only go to the bathroom in public restrooms. And you can only use each place once.

Or

Whenever you pee, estimate how much you peed and drink that amount in water.

2 hours ago, S19YellowPengu said:

For one day, you can only go to the bathroom in public restrooms. And you can only use each place once.

And maybe there has to be an even number of stalls too ^^

Wow this sounds like its actually going to be super awesome. Thanks for the dares everyone. Now people just have to start doing them.

Wet yourself wearing a down filled puffy jacket. Maybe if you have one of those long coats that reach your knees, you could use it to hide the wetness?

When you come to the bathroom for shower and before you start to undress start to pee and stop when you remove your clothes. Then after you finish your shower and start to put back your clothes or pyjamas realease the rest of the piss.

On 1/2/2018 at 3:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

Dare accepted!

20180103_202911.mp4

WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thought I had more pee left in me at that point than ended up actually coming out.

2 hours ago, wko86 said:

Dare accepted!

20180103_202911.mp4

WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thought I had more pee left in me at that point than ended up actually coming out.

Amazing video!

This seems like a really good idea for a thread so, is there any chance we can get it pinned to the top of the Omorashi General forum? Just like Live Action Omorashi is.

On 1/2/2018 at 3:21 AM, largebio said:

I dare someone to wet while cooking dinner

Did that yesterday. Not sure it counts.

On 1/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

Doing this soon!!

On 1/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, S19YellowPengu said:

Or

Whenever you pee, estimate how much you peed and drink that amount in water.

I'll do this one on a weekend, because I can't hold it for 8 hours no matter what. And it's not very convenient to wet your pants at work.

42 minutes ago, Short Shanks said:

Did that yesterday. Not sure it counts.

Why wouldn’t it? ;)

1 hour ago, largebio said:

Why wouldn’t it? ;)

I didn't know about these dares then. But, if you will give retroactive credit, then I will take it, and I will say, "It was nice, and everybody should do it. Omolettes are the best."

20 hours ago, wko86 said:

Dare accepted!

20180103_202911.mp4

Wow... that is sexy ?

Pee outdoors in a public place during a rain. 

I did this a number of times during my teens.  A female cousin probably did the same.  But I'm not certain. 

On 1/4/2018 at 4:49 AM, desp_wet said:

This seems like a really good idea for a thread so, is there any chance we can get it pinned to the top of the Omorashi General forum? Just like Live Action Omorashi is.

Yea that’s wouldn’t be awesome if it did get pinned. Idk how to get that to happen. I guess if it keeps getting tons of attention maybe the admins will pin it. Or u could ask them I guess.

awesome dares everyone. I can’t wait to try one.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, wko86 said:

Dare accepted!

20180103_202911.mp4

Wow. I can’t  wait to watch this. I bet it’s hot af