Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Vote for my next story!  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which story would you like for me to write first?

• "Nobody Expects the Desperate Inquisition" (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) - Contains story spoilers up to chapter 4. The ladies of Rex's party are enjoying a second trip to Alba Cavanich's hot springs when a few of them feel the call of nature. They find a way to take care of it... except for Inquisitor Morag, who hides her need to pee out of a desire to maintain her professional image. Before she can use a proper bathroom, the city comes under attack by several monsters who have broken through the defensive lines. Can she protect the city while dealing with the pain of a protruding bladder? Possibly a two-part story, with part 1 being the hot springs scene, and part 2 the monster attack.
    • "It's Not Easy Wearing Green" (My Hero Academia) - The second installment of my MHA story. Everyone's favorite frog-girl Tsuyu Asui has to protect an object from attacking robots for her surprise training exercise. Problem is, the tea she had for lunch has made its way to her bladder. Can she succeed when seemingly everything is conspiring against her, including missing teammates, endless robot waves, and Mineta in general?
    • "Mipha's Disgrace" (Zelda: Breath of the Wild) - My first story to feature a fully anthropomorphic character. 100 years ago, Mipha is making her way to the bathroom when she learns that Link will be dealing with the lynel terrorizing Zora’s Domain. Worried for his safety, she forgoes the bathroom and follows him up the mountain, having to deal with the running water making her need to pee that much worse. Will she be able to ensure Link's safety in her condition?
    • "Princess of Golden Ice" (Fire Emblem: Heroes) - Fjorm feels the call for nature while wandering the halls of Askr castle. Before she can ask Sharena for the bathroom, they’re called to action to defend a village under attack by Muspell forces. She may have several battles under her belt, but never one where she was desperate to pee before. Features a guest appearance by everyone's favorite thot Camilla.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2018 at 06:00 AM

Here are we, folks, a brand new year and time for me to get started on writing a new story. Trouble is, I have several ideas that I could write about, but I don't know which one to work on first. That's where you all come in: Simply pick which story you would want to read first, and the one with the highest votes will be what I start on first. Don't feel too bad if your pick doesn't win, either, as I intend to see all these fics written eventually (maybe a second poll after this, who knows?).

I'll leave the poll open for about a week, or until this thread gets buried and forgotten. Whichever happens first. Now let's see those votes!

On 1/3/2018 at 9:03 PM, Night Rain said:

Why not use the characters at hand currently, but if you want to wait it's okay.

Truthfully, I have no real drive for anything Pokemon-related at the moment. It usually only comes around whenever the newest generation comes out, then gradually tapers off afterwards. Maybe a new spinoff or something will kickstart it again, but for now, I have plenty of other stories I'd like to write first.

It's been about three days with no new votes, plus I've already started on researching, so I'll go ahead and call it here. Looks like this site loves its zoras, so "Mipha's Disgrace" will be my first story of the year. The Xenoblade 2 story takes second, so it'll happen as soon as I'm done writing about my first fully-anthropomorphic lady (I hesitate to say "furry" here because she has scales). The other two stories will happen at some point, though I can't say when. My inspiration has taken me down some unexpected detours in the last year.

Thanks to everyone who voted in my poll, and here's hoping I'll have plenty of ideas to write about this year as well. Now, on to writing!