• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Admin, please remove this thread.

No.

Just curious, if you don’t like a topic of a thread, why click on it?  

4 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

I am also into poop desperation, although I suppose it would be more in the field of "light" poop desperation. I enjoy accidents but don't really wanna see too much of it, and definitely no smearing or anything like that.

Exactly the same for me!

Would love to join in on the clip sharing @AudreyLovesPee if it's not too much trouble :)

You could actually post it here directly to save yourself the trouble as long as it's not outright scat, approved by KozmoFox!

Edited by Nephron (see edit history)

@Solstice that video is just called "Alice - Poop Desperation", it's pretty easy to find all over the internet. And, I hate to be the debbie-downer, but considering the content of the video, I wouldn't be surprised if the poop desperation was just faked, as the pee is in fact all we see, we don't even hear any noises from the bathroom afterwards.

And, if I could also get those links, or even if they could just be posted to this topic, I'd be very thankful.

Edited by KnightofStars (see edit history)

Hey everyone. ( not going to quote all of u)

i will check with kozmo to see if I can post links to the content in a topic. For now I have just been sending it via dm to people. 

I have also been interested in a special poop section. Maybe we can’t get that. I know in the past it actually existed.

Check my status update for info on messing content. Thanks guys

Edited by AudreyLovesPee (see edit history)
On 1/2/2018 at 4:04 PM, AudreyLovesPee said:

i will check with kozmo to see if I can post links to the content in a topic. For now I have just been sending it via dm to people. 

I have also been interested in a special poop section. Maybe we can’t get that. I know in the past it actually existed.

Can I please get those links?

On 02/01/2018 at 9:04 PM, AudreyLovesPee said:

Would you mind sending me the videos too please. Seems you've been busy with all the requests lol. Thanks so much :) 

Edited by Sam9 (see edit history)

There's a video that has appeared in various places but began on Youtube, I believe--it's usually titled "Annie Shit Her Pants at Del Taco" or something similar. A friend records her friend Annie as Annie is driving and very desperate to poop. They finally get to a Del Taco restaurant and Annie runs inside but soon pokes her head out of the bathroom and asks for a change of clothes because she didn't make it in time. There are references throughout about Annie having pooped herself a few other times recently. There's nothing at all explicit in the video--no poop is even vaguely seen.

I have this video saved, probably on multiple thumb drives. The question, though, is whether it's OK to post it. Annie is fully aware that she's being recorded but it is an amateur video and it's no longer on Youtube (meaning it may have been purposely removed by the poster) though it's popped up on many other sites, so I want to make sure that it doesn't violate any rules. As long as it's OK, I can absolutely post it. It's one of the best examples of real-life poop desperation. If it's not OK, I understand and will of course abide by the rules.

On 4.1.2018 at 8:01 AM, bobbysmithings said:

I wish there was more or a poop desperation niche. I enjoy watching the desperation of not making it to the toliet; however the majority of the videos are scat or arent really desperation videos and I don't really enjoy them.

I'm really here because I love the accidents. I love the desperation, the almost made it-, and just made it moments. I also like the just screw it, and convenience accidents.

Poop just as much as pee.

What I do NOT like, is "play" with it, like pissing at each other, or poop smearing.

@AudreyLovesPee Please PM me too!

On 13.1.2018 at 6:41 AM, mhenslowe said:

There's a video that has appeared in various places but began on Youtube, I believe--it's usually titled "Annie Shit Her Pants at Del Taco" or something similar. A friend records her friend Annie as Annie is driving and very desperate to poop. They finally get to a Del Taco restaurant and Annie runs inside but soon pokes her head out of the bathroom and asks for a change of clothes because she didn't make it in time. There are references throughout about Annie having pooped herself a few other times recently. There's nothing at all explicit in the video--no poop is even vaguely seen.

I have this video saved, probably on multiple thumb drives. The question, though, is whether it's OK to post it. Annie is fully aware that she's being recorded but it is an amateur video and it's no longer on Youtube (meaning it may have been purposely removed by the poster) though it's popped up on many other sites, so I want to make sure that it doesn't violate any rules. As long as it's OK, I can absolutely post it. It's one of the best examples of real-life poop desperation. If it's not OK, I understand and will of course abide by the rules.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=860_1323001540

On 1/2/2018 at 3:04 PM, AudreyLovesPee said:

A while ago on this site, there used to be a section for poop desp/accidents, but it was removed when they redid the site. I am not sure why, as it seemed as though there was demand for it, but I assume it was due to data/bandwidth or something of the such. Maybe it will return some day.