Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

20 minutes ago, PeerPressure said:

Thanks for the tips!  Yeah, my biggest problem tends to be consistency in spreading.  I practice daily in the shower and have become much more proficient but I still sometimes dribble a bit that falls straight down or trickles down one of my thighs.  It's hard to notice and correct this in the shower when I'm already soaked with warm water (I guess the obvious solution is to practice before turning the water on), but I've managed to get it clean enough now that I use my home toilet on foot every now and then.  When you lift up, does your stream ever get chaotic and difficult to control?  I can do it a little, but if I try to push it too far, I end up with a mess to clean.  I haven't really compared stream girth too much, but I'd guess mine's probably about average.  It's not like a fire hydrant, but not crazy thin either.

Do you think you could pee through the fly? 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heyyy everyone!!!  It feels like it's been ages since I've written anything, but to make up for it, I have my crowning pee achievement so far!!  I FINALLY ATTEMPTED A URINAL!!!  I hope you enjoy readi

Oh my goodness, your story is fantastic!  You're a really good writer. I remember the first time I peed in a urinal, and it was definitely thrilling.  Then again, I'd been standing to pee in regu

Thought you guys would appreciate this:  twitter.com/urinal_girls_

On 12/4/2018 at 7:53 AM, Stanley79 said:

She had her pants down far enough to strattle the urinal. But mostly I realized I'd seen the distinctive cow poke outfit on a girl in the dining area a couple minutes prior. When she pulled up her pants and turned around it was the same girl.

Even so, I might not have noticed except a younger male (probably her brother) and she were laughing hysterically. She'd mastered urinals well enough to turn toward the guy, and exchange looks and giggle - distorted comments without twisting her hips out of line with the urinal. So I imagine she used urinals regularly.  Something about the scene suggested she wanted to do a urinal with ice in it pee as the reason for braving the male crowd. 

Did she aim with her fingers?  Did she wipe, or did she shake off the pee?  Was her stream aimed forwards or down?  Sorry for bombarding you with questions; trying to imagine myself in that situation!

5 minutes ago, PeerPressure said:

Every attempt thus far has resulted in very soaked pants haha.  I've had some luck peeing with my panties and a leg of my shorts pulled aside, but have yet to make any real progress through the fly.

I count unbuttoning your pants and pulling them down slightly, as long as your covered from the back - the same standard that applies to men; no one really cares if a guy pulls his pants down slightly at a urinal. 

12 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

I count unbuttoning your pants and pulling them down slightly, as long as your covered from the back - the same standard that applies to men; no one really cares if a guy pulls his pants down slightly at a urinal. 

I unfortunately haven't been able to pull that off either.  My pants tend to catch significantly more than my target.

18 hours ago, bibibibi said:

hmmm do you mind describing your aiming technique in detail?  Perhaps someone like me or @SarahRe who is well versed in the subject could give you some ... pointers (lol)

Well, it seems the favored technique online is to spread the labia with one hand, using two fingers in a V shape.  I can kinda do that one but it's not as refined.  Usually I stand with my feet about shoulder-width apart (give or take), my hips pushed forward, and use two hands to spread my labia.  This typically works well when I'm naked from the waist down or just wearing a short skirt.  To cleanly manage this in pants seems to require me to pull them far enough down that I'd be flashing my butt cheeks at the rest of the room.  It's not too big of a deal at home or in a stall, but I imagine it's hardly proper urinal etiquette :wink: hahaha.

6 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

Very nice description of the event! Did you have an "escape plan" or at least some excuse ready if someone would walk in and caught you in the act?

I'm really not sure what I would've done to be honest haha.  The only excuse I can really think of for why I was half-naked at a urinal would be to act a little tipsy and say something about having lost a bet, but I suspect I would've been too mortified to play it off that coolly.  All of my eggs were in the basket that nobody would be around there at that hour.

11 minutes ago, PeerPressure said:

Well, it seems the favored technique online is to spread the labia with one hand, using two fingers in a V shape.  I can kinda do that one but it's not as refined.  Usually I stand with my feet about shoulder-width apart (give or take), my hips pushed forward, and use two hands to spread my labia.  This typically works well when I'm naked from the waist down or just wearing a short skirt.  To cleanly manage this in pants seems to require me to pull them far enough down that I'd be flashing my butt cheeks at the rest of the room.  It's not too big of a deal at home or in a stall, but I imagine it's hardly proper urinal etiquette :wink: hahaha.

Sorry if this is condescending, but are you spreading your inner labia too?  If you spread only your outer labia, your inner labia still get peed on. 

Exposing a plumber's crack isn't too out of place at a urinal, as long as you're not peeing Butters style. 

11 minutes ago, PeerPressure said:

I'm really not sure what I would've done to be honest haha.  The only excuse I can really think of for why I was half-naked at a urinal would be to act a little tipsy and say something about having lost a bet, but I suspect I would've been too mortified to play it off that coolly.  All of my eggs were in the basket that nobody would be around there at that hour.

That is in fact probably the best excuse for that scenario. 

1 hour ago, PeerPressure said:

Alternatively you could dress up like a guy, so that if you're caught with your pants down, you're just a guy who pees with his pants pulled all the way down and not someone with their pants down and someone in the wrong bathroom. 

Girl in crowded men's room. She was a short teen - - didn't have her full growth. Her private parts were no more than 5-cm above the urinal. She was totally over the urinal. If she had flexed her knees slightly , she would have been sitting on it. (Her bother was unable to use that higher urinal.) So facing the urinal and away from me, I could not see her stream. That stance suggests a straight down stream. It forced her thighs into contact with the urinal. Her light Jean jacket only partially covered her behind. 

I think she wiped with her panties after backing away just enough to pull up her panties and western jeans. She fastened her jeans before turning away from the urinal. 

On 12/8/2018 at 11:20 PM, PeerPressure said:

Thanks for the tips!  Yeah, my biggest problem tends to be consistency in spreading.  I practice daily in the shower and have become much more proficient but I still sometimes dribble a bit that falls straight down or trickles down one of my thighs.  It's hard to notice and correct this in the shower when I'm already soaked with warm water (I guess the obvious solution is to practice before turning the water on), but I've managed to get it clean enough now that I use my home toilet on foot every now and then.  When you lift up, does your stream ever get chaotic and difficult to control?  I can do it a little, but if I try to push it too far, I end up with a mess to clean.

That's exactly what happens to me too.  There's a limit to how much I can lift without starting to have problems, and I guess I just sorta figured it out from experience after a while.  (I've actually been trying to improve on this in the last few days, but I don't have anything reliable yet.)

I wonder if we just have slightly different angles for everything down there.  For me, if I just spread and make no attempt to lift or aim or anything, my stream comes out forward enough to easily pee into a toilet if I pull my pants down to my thighs or knees.  (Maybe it's about a 45° angle?)  I might just be kind of lucky in that way.  If your stream naturally comes out more downward, then I can see why it would be harder.  (This was kind of what I meant about different degrees of difficulty.)  But then again, if that's the case, then it just makes it that much more impressive that you can still sort of make it work!

Oh, and I think it's definitely a big deal that you're able to pee standing into your toilet at home sometimes now.  Don't worry about having to pull your pants all the way down or lean forward or whatever—if you're like me, then 99.9% of your standing pees are going to be either at home or in the privacy of a stall, so just do whatever you need to do.  (Plus, the more you do it, the more you can practice, and the better you'll get, right?)

21 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

For me at least (and probably for anyone else), there's just no way to do it in fairly tight pants without pulling them down quite a bit.  I just don't think it's anatomically possible.  It works a lot better if the pants are loose enough that you've got some room in the crotch area.  (Of course, men's pants work best of all, but I don't know how you feel about that.)

Oh, and this might be a little off-topic, but about "proper urinal etiquette": when you were little, did you have any idea that it was so complicated?  I know I sure didn't.  I thought guys all went in and checked each other out and compared penises and streams and just generally had a grand old time, and it's kind of embarrassing how old I was before I found out otherwise.  Was I, like, the only girl that didn't know how it worked, or did you not know either?

22 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

This is where it helps to be a socially anxious weirdo like me in real life.  See, I don't have to worry about an "escape plan," because I'm pretty sure I would just drop dead from a heart attack on the spot.  (Then at my funeral, somebody can get up and say, "She died just as she lived—awkwardly, and as a total pervert.")

20 hours ago, SarahRe said:

That's exactly what happens to me too.  There's a limit to how much I can lift without starting to have problems, and I guess I just sorta figured it out from experience after a while.  (I've actually been trying to improve on this in the last few days, but I don't have anything reliable yet.)

I wonder if we just have slightly different angles for everything down there.  For me, if I just spread and make no attempt to lift or aim or anything, my stream comes out forward enough to easily pee into a toilet if I pull my pants down to my thighs or knees.  (Maybe it's about a 45° angle?)  I might just be kind of lucky in that way.  If your stream naturally comes out more downward, then I can see why it would be harder.

I suspect you're correct.  I'd say mine is a fair bit less than 45°--naturally pretty close to straight down, but not quite.  It's difficult to get an estimate from a first-person perspective haha.

Oh, and I think it's definitely a big deal that you're able to pee standing into your toilet at home sometimes now.  Don't worry about having to pull your pants all the way down or lean forward or whatever—if you're like me, then 99.9% of your standing pees are going to be either at home or in the privacy of a stall, so just do whatever you need to do.  (Plus, the more you do it, the more you can practice, and the better you'll get, right?)

Yes!!  It's certainly more fun than the conventional approach :smile:  And very true!  I'm a little envious of your ability to regularly pee standing in public restrooms.  I probably could do it okay, but I don't make a habit of it unless it's a planned part of the outing, just in case I end up missing.  Not to mention--as I saw on one of your other posts (I don't recall where)--it'd probably freak someone out to see feet facing the wrong way in a standard stall.  Kudos to you and your success!

19 hours ago, SarahRe said:

For me at least (and probably for anyone else), there's just no way to do it in fairly tight pants without pulling them down quite a bit.  I just don't think it's anatomically possible.  It works a lot better if the pants are loose enough that you've got some room in the crotch area.  (Of course, men's pants work best of all, but I don't know how you feel about that.)

Oh, and this might be a little off-topic, but about "proper urinal etiquette": when you were little, did you have any idea that it was so complicated?  I know I sure didn't.  I thought guys all went in and checked each other out and compared penises and streams and just generally had a grand old time, and it's kind of embarrassing how old I was before I found out otherwise.  Was I, like, the only girl that didn't know how it worked, or did you not know either?

That's the conclusion I've come to so far as well.  I've experimented on several occasions, but the results are always a change of pants and a mopping of the floor or a rinsing of pee down the shower drain.  I prefer wearing my tighter pants but I may have to snag a cheap pair from the men's section and see if my luck is any better with them.  How far do you need to pull down baggier pants to avoid soaking yourself?  Have you ever tried boxer shorts?  Those look fun!

And I didn't!!  I think it took me until nearly adulthood before I discovered they don't just whip it out and let loose in front of each other while shooting the breeze about the game or the weather!  Granted, none of the guys in my life growing up were exactly keen on sharing their bathroom experiences with me on a regular basis and I was too terrified of someone finding out about my fetish to bring it up.

This is where it helps to be a socially anxious weirdo like me in real life.  See, I don't have to worry about an "escape plan," because I'm pretty sure I would just drop dead from a heart attack on the spot.  (Then at my funeral, somebody can get up and say, "She died just as she lived—awkwardly, and as a total pervert.")

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

It's difficult to get an estimate from a first-person perspective haha.

I know exactly what you mean.  I don't think I've ever gotten a really great side-angle view of myself peeing that way.  I just figure that if my pee is coming out from a little less than three feet high and is landing a little less than three feet in front of me, then it's probably coming out at around 45°.

6 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Yes!!  It's certainly more fun than the conventional approach :smile:

It really is, isn't it?  It's not that I like peeing standing up because it's the way guys pee; I like peeing standing up because it's so clearly  the better way to pee, for anyone who's able.

I'm a little envious of your ability to regularly pee standing in public restrooms.  I probably could do it okay, but I don't make a habit of it unless it's a planned part of the outing, just in case I end up missing.

For what it's worth, it probably took me a while before I was confident enough to start standing to pee as my default option when out in public.  I had to do quite a few successful standing pees at home before I really trusted myself about being able to do it consistently.  If you keep practicing at home when you can, I really have no doubt that you can eventually get to where you can do it without even having to think.

And yeah, now that I go standing, I really don't like having to sit.  If I go in and there's someone else in the bathroom, but it seems like she's about to leave, I usually find myself just standing there in the stall hoping that she does leave.  In other words, I guess it's usually worth it to wait an extra 30 seconds to pee if it means I can stand instead of sitting.

That's the conclusion I've come to so far as well.  I've experimented on several occasions, but the results are always a change of pants and a mopping of the floor or a rinsing of pee down the shower drain.  I prefer wearing my tighter pants but I may have to snag a cheap pair from the men's section and see if my luck is any better with them.  How far do you need to pull down baggier pants to avoid soaking yourself?  Have you ever tried boxer shorts?  Those look fun!

For me, I just need to get the bottom of the zipper (or the top of the pants, if there's no fly) far enough below my crotch to where my pee stream clears it on the way out.  (Well, I have to get my underwear down to that level too, but that's usually less of an issue.)  So for men's pants that are plenty loose, they really only have to come down a couple of inches.  To put it differently, I've looked at myself in the mirror with men's jeans in "peeing position," and they're still high enough in the back that my butt crack is covered.  (My shirt would usually hang down that far anyway, but it's still nice to know that my whole butt is inside my pants where it belongs.)

I do own some boxer shorts!  And yes, I have absolutely tried wearing them instead of my regular underwear to see if I could make use of the fly hole to pee out of.  Unfortunately, I couldn't really make it work—the fly hole just isn't low enough, so I still had to pull them down in the front to get the hole to line up, but then I ended up with bunched-up material in the crotch that was getting in the way.  (I didn't actually pee that way when I tried it because I could tell it just wasn't going to work.)

I do kind of wonder about men's boxer-briefs, though.  Those seem like they might be pretty comfortable, and I might be able to use the fly hole without having the same bunching problem.

And I didn't!!  I think it took me until nearly adulthood before I discovered they don't just whip it out and let loose in front of each other while shooting the breeze about the game or the weather!  Granted, none of the guys in my life growing up were exactly keen on sharing their bathroom experiences with me on a regular basis and I was too terrified of someone finding out about my fetish to bring it up.

Okay then, that makes me feel a lot better about not knowing how it worked either.

Hey, I have a related question, if you don't mind me asking you this.  When you were little, did you ever get taken into the men's bathroom by your dad or an older brother (or some other male relative or caretaker)?  I'm aware that this is a thing that people sometimes have to do with kids, but I honestly don't think anyone ever did that with me once I was old enough to remember.  Instead, I distinctly remember my dad sending me into the women's bathroom by myself from a very young age.

Here's why I ask.  I sort of wonder sometimes if one reason (among many) for my interest in these kinds of topics—urinals, peeing standing up, seeing guys pee, etc.—is simply that the men's bathroom was this forbidden, mysterious place to me when I was growing up.  If it was the same way for you, and you also developed some of the same kinds of interests that I did, then that hypothesis starts to seem pretty plausible.

3 hours ago, SarahRe said:

Okay then, that makes me feel a lot better about not knowing how it worked either.

If it makes you feel better, I used to think women peed out of their vaginas ... as in the birth canal. 

Hey, I have a related question, if you don't mind me asking you this.  When you were little, did you ever get taken into the men's bathroom by your dad or an older brother (or some other male relative or caretaker)?  I'm aware that this is a thing that people sometimes have to do with kids, but I honestly don't think anyone ever did that with me once I was old enough to remember.  Instead, I distinctly remember my dad sending me into the women's bathroom by myself from a very young age.

When did you first see a urinal, and what was your reaction?  If you felt about them what you feel about them now, I think you've answered your own question. 

Here's why I ask.  I sort of wonder sometimes if one reason (among many) for my interest in these kinds of topics—urinals, peeing standing up, seeing guys pee, etc.—is simply that the men's bathroom was this forbidden, mysterious place to me when I was growing up.  If it was the same way for you, and you also developed some of the same kinds of interests that I did, then that hypothesis starts to seem pretty plausible.

A related note - I'm pretty sure my interest developed in part because of how women *had* to hide in stalls to pee, a publicly universally known but personally secret sexual repression. 

I know exactly what you mean.  I don't think I've ever gotten a really great side-angle view of myself peeing that way.  I just figure that if my pee is coming out from a little less than three feet high and is landing a little less than three feet in front of me, then it's probably coming out at around 45°.

Actually, the stream falls due to gravity, so the average angle is around 45°, but you're peeing a little more upwards. 

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)
1 hour ago, bibibibi said:

If it makes you feel better, I used to think women peed out of their vaginas ... as in the birth canal.

Well, I think it's reasonable to not know this if you don't actually have the parts in question, especially if you're talking about when you were younger. 

What's really not reasonable is that, from what I've read and heard, there are some grown women who also think this.  I really hate to make fun of people for not knowing things, because there are so many things in the world about which I'm totally clueless.  But still, how can someone not know this about their own body?  Seriously, how can someone not know how their own private parts work by the time they're an adult?

1 hour ago, bibibibi said:

When did you first see a urinal, and what was your reaction?  If you felt about them what you feel about them now, I think you've answered your own question.

I've actually thought about that exact question, and I'm not sure I know the answer.  I was definitely aware that urinals existed in boys' bathrooms from a very young age, but I don't recall any specific moment of seeing one for the first time.  How did I know they existed at all?  Good question.  I don't know.

Maybe my dad did take me in the men's bathroom with him when I was very young, and maybe the informational knowledge persisted in my brain even though the memory of the experience didn't.  Maybe I saw something on TV in a men's bathroom and asked one of my parents about it.

Or maybe I read about it in a book or something.  Maybe it was the worst Dr. Seuss book ever:

All the girls down in Girl-ville must pee sitting down.

But next door is Boy-ville, a standing-pee town!

They go in the bathroom and stand side-by-side

And pee in the urinals, smiling with pride.

The truth about urinals must be made clear:

You simply can't use them with feminine gear.

Those porcelain fixtures that hang on the walls

Are only for those with a penis and balls.

So yeah, I honestly don't know how I became aware of the general idea of men's bathrooms and urinals without really going in them.

Also, for what it's worth, I definitely used porta-potties at various events at least a couple of times around the age when I started peeing standing, and I was well aware that the plastic thing on the side wall was a urinal.  I remember wishing that it was lower because I really, really, really wanted to pee in it like I knew boys got to do.  (Of course I've gotten to do this multiple times in my life by now.)

2 hours ago, bibibibi said:

A related note - I'm pretty sure my interest developed in part because of how women *had* to hide in stalls to pee, a publicly universally known but personally secret sexual repression.

That's interesting.  Are you mainly talking about what you saw (or I guess what you didn't see) when going in women's bathrooms with your mom (or some other female relative when you were little)?  Or are you talking about just whatever general knowledge of women's bathrooms you might have acquired by other means?

2 hours ago, bibibibi said:

Actually, the stream falls due to gravity, so the average angle is around 45°, but you're peeing a little more upwards. 

Well, really, I just oversimplified in what I said before.  I totally agree that what you're saying would be correct based on how I described it before.  But to be more exact, I actually think that the horizontal distance is probably slightly less than the vertical height of the launch point, which means that it's hard to say for sure whether the angle is slightly above or slightly below 45°.  I think that 45° is definitely a pretty close approximation.

2 hours ago, SarahRe said:

That's interesting.  Are you mainly talking about what you saw (or I guess what you didn't see) when going in women's bathrooms with your mom (or some other female relative when you were little)?  Or are you talking about just whatever general knowledge of women's bathrooms you might have acquired by other means?

Yeah, mostly based on what I wasn't able to see in the women's room, even when penises were on full display at the urinal. 

that's actually pretty clever!  You should write more!

21 hours ago, SarahRe said:

And yeah, now that I go standing, I really don't like having to sit.

You just put words to a big goal of mine.  I think you've inspired me to work toward this a bit more ambitiously now.

For me, I just need to get the bottom of the zipper (or the top of the pants, if there's no fly) far enough below my crotch to where my pee stream clears it on the way out.  (Well, I have to get my underwear down to that level too, but that's usually less of an issue.)  So for men's pants that are plenty loose, they really only have to come down a couple of inches.  To put it differently, I've looked at myself in the mirror with men's jeans in "peeing position," and they're still high enough in the back that my butt crack is covered.  (My shirt would usually hang down that far anyway, but it's still nice to know that my whole butt is inside my pants where it belongs.)

I do own some boxer shorts!  And yes, I have absolutely tried wearing them instead of my regular underwear to see if I could make use of the fly hole to pee out of.  Unfortunately, I couldn't really make it work—the fly hole just isn't low enough, so I still had to pull them down in the front to get the hole to line up, but then I ended up with bunched-up material in the crotch that was getting in the way.  (I didn't actually pee that way when I tried it because I could tell it just wasn't going to work.)

I do kind of wonder about men's boxer-briefs, though.  Those seem like they might be pretty comfortable, and I might be able to use the fly hole without having the same bunching problem.

Haha I think I'll be checking out the men's clearance sections in the near future now.  Science calls :smile:

It didn't happen frequently.  Most of the time when I was out with only my dad, he'd send me into the women's room and wait for me outside.  However, I vaguely recall one instance when we were traveling, not long before I started school.  I don't remember where my mom was, but I had to pee and I guess he didn't want to send me into the busy airport restroom by myself.  Before going in, he explained to me that there were "bowls on the wall that boys can pee into", but that I needed to be courteous of their privacy and not look.  If I recall correctly, I was a little upset at first that boys "were allowed" to pee in them and that I wasn't...until we went in and there were a bunch of them lined up next to each other.  I was a little appalled at first that guys would just pee out in the open like that (refer back to the ignorance of urinal etiquette haha), but it piqued my interest.  Being a pretty good kid though, I did my thing and tried not to look, but it's kinda hard not to see them.  It probably happened more than that, but I don't recall any other times off the top of my head.  Among some other pee-centered experiences, I suspect the forbidden nature, and certainly the general taboo and "naughtiness" of peeing anywhere but the porcelain throne played a sizable role in my interest.  A slightly older brother probably contributed as well.  Growing up, I always idolized him and wanted to be just like him.  I was jealous when, during road trips, he could get out and pee behind the truck, but I had to wait for a roadside rest.  When camping, he could find a tree just off the trail.  I had to find somewhere with a lot of cover and pop a squat.  At home, he could pee standing, while I had to lower the seat or wipe drops off of it.

14 hours ago, SarahRe said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

You just put words to a big goal of mine.  I think you've inspired me to work toward this a bit more ambitiously now.

I really hope you can get it to work!  I think it's definitely worth the time and effort.

Feel free to let me know if there's any way I can help.  (I'm not suggesting you necessarily need any help—you might eventually get better at it than I am, and then I'll be the one asking you for advice!)

Haha I think I'll be checking out the men's clearance sections in the near future now.  Science calls :smile:

Please do tell if your experimentation yields any useful findings.  :)

Actually, I'm not sure what you're planning to try, but if you happen to try out any men's underwear (boxers, boxer-briefs, whatever), I'd be curious to know what you think—not just in terms of peeing issues, but just in terms of general comfort.  It's not like I have any burning desire to start wearing men's underwear, but I do often find myself wondering if it'd be more comfortable.

(There's also a voice somewhere in the back of my mind saying something along the lines of:  What are you doing?  You already pee standing up, and now you want to wear men's underwear?  No straight guy is going to find this remotely attractive.  You're going to end up living alone with a dozen cats.  But I don't think that voice is loud enough to actually matter, which may or may not be a good thing.)

I was a little appalled at first that guys would just pee out in the open like that (refer back to the ignorance of urinal etiquette haha), but it piqued my interest.  Being a pretty good kid though, I did my thing and tried not to look, but it's kinda hard not to see them.

I tried to be a good kid too, but I don't think I would've had the self-control at that age to do anything but just stare.

Do you remember, um, just how much you did see?  It's occurred to me before that for a little girl in the men's bathroom, the urinals and penises are probably gonna be pretty much right at eye level.  So if everything's out in the open, it seems like it would be hard not to end up getting an eyeful.

A slightly older brother probably contributed as well.  Growing up, I always idolized him and wanted to be just like him.  I was jealous when, during road trips, he could get out and pee behind the truck, but I had to wait for a roadside rest.  When camping, he could find a tree just off the trail.  I had to find somewhere with a lot of cover and pop a squat.

How was your family about peeing and privacy when you were growing up, like with your dad and brother?  I was an only child, so the only male in the house was my dad, but I don't think he ever peed in front of me.  I don't think I ever really peed in front of him either once I was above a certain age.  (I know that by the time I start peeing standing the first time at around 8 or 9 or so, I was already well past the point of peeing in front of my dad.)

But I'm also aware that other families sometimes do things very differently than mine did.

(There's also a voice somewhere in the back of my mind saying something along the lines of:  What are you doing?  You already pee standing up, and now you want to wear men's underwear?  No straight guy is going to find this remotely attractive.  You're going to end up living alone with a dozen cats.  But I don't think that voice is loud enough to actually matter, which may or may not be a good thing.)

A lot of men are into tomboys ...

I tried to be a good kid too, but I don't think I would've had the self-control at that age to do anything but just stare.

Do you remember, um, just how much you did see?  It's occurred to me before that for a little girl in the men's bathroom, the urinals and penises are probably gonna be pretty much right at eye level.  So if everything's out in the open, it seems like it would be hard not to end up getting an eyeful.

On a related note, if you wheeled into a men's room in a wheelchair (disguised as a man) you could probably get that eyeful again. 

29 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

A lot of men are into tomboys ...

I sure wish I knew some.

Actually, I'm not even sure if that's really what I am, anyway.  It's not really how I think of myself.  But I can see how other people might see me that way, especially just in terms of how I usually look.

35 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

On a related note, if you wheeled into a men's room in a wheelchair (disguised as a man) you could probably get that eyeful again. 

Well, when you say "again," that implies that at some point I got that eyeful in the first place, which I never did.  So it would actually be a first for me.

Also, I think your idea wins this year's award for "Outstanding Achievement in Perversion by Faking a Disability."  Congratulations!

3 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

I sure wish I knew some.

Actually, I'm not even sure if that's really what I am, anyway.  It's not really how I think of myself.  But I can see how other people might see me that way, especially just in terms of how I usually look.

Aesthetically, would you say you're a tomboy?  That certainly counts. 

3 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Also, I think your idea wins this year's award for "Outstanding Achievement in Perversion by Faking a Disability."  Congratulations!

lol.  On the other hand, when I see disabled men wheel into the men's room, I usually see them roll up to the urinal and pee into it while seated ... which is probably too great a challenge for any woman. 

11 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

Aesthetically, would you say you're a tomboy?  That certainly counts.

I... don't know.  I would probably say No, but I think that's just an educated guess because I think maybe I don't know exactly what that word means in the first place.

23 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

On the other hand, when I see disabled men wheel into the men's room, I usually see them roll up to the urinal and pee into it while seated ... which is probably too great a challenge for any woman.

Wait.  What?  Seriously?  It never would have entered my mind that a man in a wheelchair would be able to use a urinal.  I'm trying to imagine fishing my imaginary penis out of my pants and then putting it away again, all from a seated position, with my pants all bunched up in the front like pants do when you're sitting down, and it just seems impossible.  Like, it's not easy to even zip or unzip pants while sitting down sometimes, nevermind the penis-fishing.

And... wait.  Wait.  Where do their feet and legs go?  Isn't their penis like at least three feet back from the urinal?  Do they have to arc their stream all the way over their pants and just somehow hope that none of it ends up on their pants?

Or was this some sort of joke?  It has to be a joke.  You can't be serious.  Right?