Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Comic by the artist who drew "Sensei Oshikko"

Hello all!

Occasionally, I peer into the very depths of the internet, hunting for rare omorashi gems. From time to time, I find something really cool.

I found a 16-page comic by the same artist who did "Sensei Oshikko", which can be found here. It occurred to me that I had never seen this comic posted on this site, or anywhere else really, so I'm posting it now for all to see. I posted the comic to the Gallery, so follow the link below to view it.

Here it is. Enjoy!

Hidden surprise! I actually secretly had even more stuff to share! But I waited! Until the time was right! That's the sort of person I am! (Who could have seen it coming!??)

This is a much smaller comic about some girls who visit a hot spring.

HotSpring.jpg.538728896d55beb4a56eaa84c9d79dc6.jpgHotSpring2.jpg.4fc869fb7be56ba91291416010315541.jpgHotSpring3.jpg.3f67df4fe8e2a40ae2ae2a67eb651be5.jpgHotSpring4.jpg.258651360566f03be81bc2e9fba0d948.jpg

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
1 hour ago, lordbardak said:

Quite the dramatic pause for effect! Thank you so much for sharing these! I loved both Oshikko Sensei and the newer Pee-ray, but this one has beaten them both in a heartbeat for me! Great, great find!

Personally, my favorite work of theirs is "The Tale of Golden Cascade Girls' Academy" game. (Which was never finished, sadly) That has been translated and can be found here.

Also, does anyone know what this artist is called/has any ideas for what to call them? Calling them "The artist who drew Sensei Oshikko" is really awkward.

12 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

So... I feel a little awkward being like 70% of the posts here, but I acutally have more..! Surprise...!

Oh you! These comics are all really cute and lighthearted, I love them SO MUCH! I doubt I could have ever found them on my own so I'm deeply thankful for these holiday gifts of yours! Underwater peeing is of my personal favorites and, in all honesty, that hot spring sequence became an instant favorite. I'll have to try and see if I can get any of these translated!

On 27/12/2017 at 9:19 PM, DerivativeWings said:

Personally, my favorite work of theirs is "The Tale of Golden Cascade Girls' Academy" game. (Which was never finished, sadly) That has been translated and can be found here.

Played the shit out of that game a few years back! Got all the scenes, too! I'm kind of sad the project didn't went through with the second episode (at least that I'm aware of)

Hey, I recognize that set-up! That was supposed ro be pretty much the theme for the second chapter of "The Tale of the Golden Cascade GIrls", the black haired girl kind of looks like the teacher you plays as too!

Absolutely lovely stand alone comic there. That's pretty much the only one where the protagonist pees without wetting herself, if we don't count the underwater pool and hot spring pee.

You cannot believe how grateful I am that you are sharing all of these! The style is lovely and the stories are a blast! If I'll ever be able to come across some other generous translators, I'll be sure to send them their way!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 11:39 AM, DerivativeWings said:

Hello all!

Occasionally, I peer into the very depths of the internet, hunting for rare omorashi gems. From time to time, I find something really cool.

I found a 16-page comic by the same artist who did "Sensei Oshikko", which can be found here. It occurred to me that I had never seen this comic posted on this site, or anywhere else really, so I'm posting it now for all to see. I posted the comic to the Gallery, so follow the link below to view it.

Here it is. Enjoy!

Thank you very much! I was not aware of this artist before. Is the Pee Ray comic behaving strangely for anyone else though? Pages are a bit out of order and it's missing Page 13?