Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Almost Caught by Girlfriend

Oh wow, I posted something after 4 months!

On this day i was wearing a gray and white diamond pattern sweater and dark blue jeans

So this happened today (23/12/17) i was under a lot of stress recently and i was feeling a little hot and heavy so sometimes i like to do messings but not wettings (wettings are usually harder to deal with but messings can be a hassle too) so i went into my living room looked blankly at the TV and pushed. I felt it fill the seat of my panties and, with my hands on my jeans, felt the bulge form. I was feeling great. I was almost done when i heard someone using the lock on the door, i paniced and started to make a dash to where the bathrooms were but i was hindered by the lump in my pants. My girlfriend came into the apartment as i turned my whole body to face her and hoped she wouldn't notice anything. My girlfriend put her bag down and took off her jacket but then she looked at me kind of inquisitively (i guess i looked off just standing in the middle of the room) she asked if i was alright and i tried to act casual and said "yea, im fine" but luckly she brushed it off gave me a little peck on the cheek and went into the kitchen. I managed to get to the bathroom and dispose of my mess and make it our room to change.

If you have any critiques on my wrighting or might have an idea on how to tell my girlfriend about this feel free to tell me in the comments!