Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Here is a tight article in Merry Jane, an online marijuana enthusiast website, wherein the author, a woman, tries on a diaper at the behest of the online Diaper Stoners contingent. She likes it, though not necessarily for sexual reasons. Article also makes a defense of the concept and champions the general cause of getting lit and slapping on a dip.

Here's the link: https://merryjane.com/culture/diaper-stoners-cannabis-fetish-community-sex-week.

It's interesting how she framed this article as being about the diaper stoner community. Is there even such a community? I'm obviously a diaper person, and I'm also a hopeless pothead, but I never considered rolling those two interests into a single identity. When I wear diapers, sometimes (oftentimes) I'll vape some weed, and if a reporter asked me why I like to get high when I'm wearing, I'd give the same reasons people give in the article: enhanced sensation, less inhibitions/more open to fun, etc. The thing is, I'm also oftentimes high for every other activity in my life for the same reasons.

I consider myself a mild movie buff, and most movies I watch, I watch high. But I wouldn't really think of myself as being part of a "stoner movie buff community", you know? They're separate interests. Weed enhances movies, but weed also enhances everything.

It kind of feels like the author needed a topic for the stoner mag, found out about ABDLs, and thought 'hey, I bet some of those guys smoke weed too.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I did and confirm that diaper and weed is definitely something great. I would say that weed enhances the experience and comfort you could get from wearing a diaper.

But it's not a turn-on, you do it and enjoy it, that's it. I've always found wetting in a diaper at night much more exciting, which was incompatible with weed for me (smoking made me go pee right after taking it).

Funny thing, I found out that weed made night wetting almost impossible, but also accidentally found out that quitting weed made it much more likely to happen lol!!