Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Personal Bedwetting Questions

We just had some questions in our minds. We have no idea how it came there but it sort of appeared. This will be a series of questions I was afraid to ask in public. 

1)Did you wet the bed without protection with your partner on the other side? 

2)Have you tried any bedwetting hypnosis videos? Did they work? 

3)Favourite gender bedwetting videos? 

4)Do you know how to trigger the "Pee Dream"? 

5)Did you wet your bed when you were young(or the present) because of nightmares of a scary movie/game?

6)Have youseen someone(live/in real life) wetting(not wet stains;the live peeing) the bed? 

7)If you had the ability to make others(anyone you wanted) to wet their beds as long as you wanted. Would you use/test that ability? 

8) Are we obsessed with bedwetting? 

Edited by TrueDepression (see edit history)

Since I’m relatively familiar with bedwetting, lol.

1. I avoid sleeping in the same bed as people for fear of this, so no. Have done it alone, though.

2. Never tried them.

3. Either.

4. I don’t really have that. I can wee in dreams and not wet the bed, and I can wake up wet despite dreaming about other things.

5. Often wet the bed when younger, not due to nightmares to my knowledge though.

6. No.

7. Only on myself or on consenting people, lol.

8. Am I? Not really. I enjoy doing it now and then, and grew up with a fair few issues with it, but it’s not life-conquering.

3 hours ago, Carys said:

8. Am I? Not really. I enjoy doing it now and then, and grew up with a fair few issues with it, but it’s not life-conquering.

Thank you for your opinions. Though with the last one we meant we(TrueDepression). We have a habbit as referering ourselfs with first person plural as we are a collection of individuals. 

No, I've never wet the bed with my partner. When alone I've done it both ways but I prefer protected.

Nope.

Either works but if I had to choose, I guess female.

Not sure what you mean. I've had times when I'm asleep or half asleep and I feel like I'm peeing once in a blue moon but I've never woken up wet after one of these.

5)Did you wet your bed when you were young(or the present) because of nightmares of a scary movie/game?

Nope. As far as I know I was pretty good about that when I was younger. The only accident I've had as an adult was a result of my own subconscious.

6)Have you seen someone(live/in real life) wetting(not wet stains;the live peeing) the bed? 

No.

7)If you had the ability to make others(anyone you wanted) to wet their beds as long as you wanted. Would you use/test that ability? 

Maybe but only if they consent. I'd probably use it on myself more than anyone else.

Nah. Certainly no more than I am, at least. But then I happen to really like bedwetting too.

Ok why not, though I think your sample is a little biased ;)

I have not done this, I've always had protection on my bed, for accidents and other leaks.

Only the reverse (i,e. to stop bedwetting) and it did not.

Both! As long as it is authentic, there aren't enough male bedwetting videos out there!

No.

No.

6)Have you seen someone(live/in real life) wetting(not wet stains;the live peeing) the bed?

Apart from myself? A few people after parties, and some friends when I was really young. 

No. I'd ask them to do kinky bedwetting stuff with me, but using this kind of power would violate consent.

#fetish

1)Did you wet the bed without protection with your partner on the other side? Not really. Years ago I peed a tiny bit in my sleep when bed sharing with my then girlfriend (now wife). It was 100% accidental and the result of a very vivid dream. It was only enough to wet my underwear and leave a small patch on the bed, both of which I managed to hide, and to this day my wife doesn’t know about the incident (despite her knowing all about my fetish!)

2)Have you tried any bedwetting hypnosis videos? Did they work? Never tried.

3)Favourite gender bedwetting videos? Female.

4)Do you know how to trigger the "Pee Dream"? No, but I can trigger bed wetting whilst wholly and genuinely unconscious through other means (ie I got to bed dry and then next thing I know I’m waking up soaked). Doesn’t always work, but probably about 65% successful. I can share more details if needed.

5)Did you wet your bed when you were young(or the present) because of nightmares of a scary movie/game? Wet my bed into my teens (and I am certain that those adolescent experiences are what shaped my interest in this kink), but never as far as I recall from nightmares.

6)Have youseen someone(live/in real life) wetting(not towet stains;the live peeing) the bed? No.

7)If you had the ability to make others(anyone you wanted) to wet their beds as long as you wanted. Would you use/test that ability? I’d like to say no, but my wife in a wet bed is such a sexy thought and I think she’d enjoy the reaction. So, probably!

8) Are we obsessed with bedwetting? It is a very strong part of my sexuality, but I’m certainly not obsessed. There are plenty of other interests in life.

Aloo

No, haven't done something with a partner and wont plan too till later.

No but I will soon

Either, but if I had to choose female.

No I do not

No but I could have seen myself doing it when I was younger

No I kind of wish

I would take up that opportunity, but I don't think that is a good thing.

If by we I'm going to say no doubt, and me insanely no doubt. 

Nope, I've legitimately wet the bed all of two times I can remember, and even those weren't quite full wettings as much as leaks in the process of waking up

I've dabbled in some hypno stuff, but nothing regarding bedwetting. I may give something like that a try someday...

Prefer female most of the time, but I'm perfectly fine with either.

I rarely dream anymore, on medication or not, but drinking a lot before bed always seemed to be a prerequisite...

Not that I can remember.

Nope.

Of course. How else would I know it worked? ;) Although I will say the logistics of that would be... complicated, depending on who we're talking about.

Nah, I wouldn't say obsessed. Obsessed is a very strong word, and (except for in jest) I won't use it outside of describing an interest that is so consuming that it's actually interfering with normal daily function.

23 hours ago, TrueDepression said:

We have a habbit as referering ourselfs with first person plural as we are a collection of individuals.

Well now you've got me curious :)

2 minutes ago, HPattern said:

Well now you've got me curious :)

We wonder what made you curious about that fact. There are many in our world who infer their existence as a plural. 

This is a joint account of multiple users but we like referring ourselves as we and love to confuse people on who is posting. We hope this solved your curiosity. 

7 minutes ago, TrueDepression said:

This is a joint account of multiple users but we like referring ourselves as we and love to confuse people on who is posting.

Ah, okay.

I was thinking this was a "one person, many personalities" situation. I've always been interested in stuff like that, so I figured I'd ask.

Joint accounts on forums (aside from the occasional "couples' account") are a rarity as well, so that's still interesting in it's own way :)

Hmmmmm.....

For 1: no, don't have one

2: yeah, and kinda... usually fell asleep tho

3: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯    Imma go with opposite gender

4: no

5: nein

6: unless a 'Truth or Dare' Dare counts, nyet

7: yes, on a female friend probobly at a sleepover, because Imma bit of a perv.

8: who is "we" unless you meant "you"(us/me) in which case, meh, I was indulging in it alot for awhile... but it was too much of a mess

Edited by (*****)
Oops (see edit history)
On 12/20/2017 at 2:44 AM, TrueDepression said:

6)Have youseen someone(live/in real life) wetting(not wet stains;the live peeing) the bed? 

1. I've never wet the bed with someone else in it. My partner hated anything to do with omorashi.

2. I wouldn't dream of using a hypnosis tape. I don't want to stop bedwetting, and I can start it any time I like without any help.

3. Either. I want a good flood though.

4. No.

5. No.

6. No.

7. No. I'd like a companion who wet the bed with me, but it would have to be because he/she wanted to.

8. Yes. Or at least, I am.

Not yet ...

No

Never watched any, but it would have to be female

No

I wet my bed a lot when I was younger, but have no idea whether it was triggered my nightmares. I did used to have a lot of nightmares, though ...

No

Let's be honest, I would be sorely tempted. But ... hmmm ... 

No more than any other kind of wetting

Yes, many times since I'm pregnant. But there is always a protection on the mattress. It was first in case we spill something on the bed, but now it's really useful.

Nope

Both

No

No

No, but my husband admitted he did it once (I posted about it).

Of course! But I wouldn't be too cruel with people I love (except for my husband maybe... <3)

I don't know.

1. Yes and no. I peed myself in bed with my significant other sleeping next to me but I did not wet the mattress.

2. No, I haven't.

3. If not myself, I prefer female bedwetting.

4. No.

5. So far not.

6. Long time ago in kindergarten I saw a girl actually wetting her bed.

7. Yes. I would do this for my wife couple of times ;-)

8. I would not say I am obsessed.

Edited by Manowar (see edit history)

yes, a few times. My partner is great about it though.

Never tried that.

female.

i don't think so nut I can easily trigger bed wetting. All I gotta do is mess up my nighttime routine and voilà! we have a wet bed.

no.

Yes.

I wouldn't use it on people. These things need to be consented. I would use it on myself whenever though.

I don't think so :)

Edited by WetVampyre (see edit history)