Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Dragon Ball Omorashi: The Lost Chronicles - Untold Story; Videl's Pee Urge

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

This is a totally made up story and I think it might go well. No specific time & place when it comes to Movies, Sagas, & Specials. Hope you enjoy.

At High School where Gohan & Videl attend to, Videl has been feeling odd lately so she intends to get rid of her strange emotions...

Videl: *squirming* Uh, mmm... uh....

Gohan: Videl, you feeling okay?

Videl: Yeah I'm fine Gohan I just forgot to use the restroom is all *laughs nervously* (I don't know why but I actually want to pee somewhere else other than the restroom, does it have something to do with my hormones?) 

Teacher: Hey quiet you 2! Or do you both have something to share with the class!?

Gohan: Um no, not really. We're sorry to cause a fuss.

Videl: Actually, I need to go to the restroom. Is it okay I can go!? (Maybe I can pee in somewhere private that is not a restroom)

Teacher: Ugh, fine go Videl but take the hall pass on your way out!

Videl: Thank you! (Gotta hurry!)

[Videl rushes out of the classroom and tries to find a private place to pee]

Videl: Hmm, where should I go pee at? *looks around* Ah ha! The Janitor Closet! I'll go pee in there.

[Videl runs towards the Janitor Closet]

Videl: *opens door then closes it* Okay so how should I pee in here? *looks around inside the closet & thinks about a few ideas*

Videl: Oh a bucket! Hmm if I pee in this it will make a loud noise so it might be best to stuff it with some paper towels.

[As she said, Videl grabs a Big Paper Towel Role & rips a few pieces to stuff them in the bucket to prevent noises]

Videl: There we go--Oh crap I gotta go so bad! No time to pull down my Black Short Leggings I need to go badly! *squats over the Paper Towel Stuffed Bucket*

Videl: *starts to pee through her Black Short Leggings* {starts as a wet patch then streams out of her groin area, it's yellow & slightly steamy} Oh yeah! That feels so good, mmm... Feels really good indeed.

Videl: *blushes & continues to pee in the bucket* Wow I never knew peeing like this can make me feel so naughty *giggles*

[Erasa coming in late at School passing by the Janitor Closet]

Erasa: Crap I knew I would be late if I walked here. Next time I should---Huh? what's that moaning & talking?

[Erasa listens closely to by the Janitor Closet Door]

Videl (Behind the Door): Oh mmm.... maybe next time I should pee behind the bushes? Yeah, that's a good idea.

Erasa: Hmm? *opens door* Videl, what are doing in here?

Videl: *surprised & embarrassed* Erasa!? Um well you see... I'm still peeing through my Black Short Leggings aren't I? *laughs nervously*

Erasa: Yeah I can see that. So you were peeing in that bucket? *Videl's pee stopped*

Videl: Yes, I don't know why I had a weird feelings of trying to pee in different places yet somehow it felt exciting.

Erasa: Oh so it was your first time feeling this way?

Videl: Huh? Wait a minute your telling me you had this feeling before?

Erasa: Actually yes, It happened to me 3 times really. Then after that I had the will of peeing anywhere besides using the restrooms. *giggles*

Videl: Really!? Wow! But I never see you as that type of person though.

Erasa: Well speaking of which may I use the bucket? I kind of need to go too despite that I am already late for class.

Videl: Oh sure have at it--Class... CLASS! I need to get back before Lunch starts. See yeah Erasa I gotta get back before the teacher realizes I have been gone for too long. Later!

Erasa: *laughs* Now it's my turn *goes in Janitor Closet & closes door* Huh she left a little puddle here when I surprised her oh well I'll clean it up when I'm done using the bucket. {eventually she does pee in the bucket that Videl was using but unlike Videl she doesn't wear panties & does pull down her pants}

New Untold Chapter next will be about either RanFan or Bulla again

Erasa.png.3ca042af19a447565c76507cf5251fea.png

Guest Super C18
5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I don't know what's with the sudden Videl stories after an eternity without them but I'm definitely not complaining, and good work! :happy:

Why thank you and I'm glad you enjoy reading. I'm glad I purely made up a story by using Videl while not following any Official Time & Place of Dragon Ball.  ;)

Guest Super C18
22 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I always thought Videl, 18, and Bulma were the most attractive Dragon Ball girls, and, whether for my fetishes or for my not-so-fetishy wam interest, I have always had a thing for skintight shorts. (Of course it's canon that Bulma wet herself in the pilot episode of Dragon Ball)

It would be nice to see more Girls Peeing from Dragon Ball rather than Bulma. Too bad that won't happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Super C18
On 12/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, bibibibi said:

That was pretty good, have you considered a pissing contest between 2 girls?  The DBZ universe is probably full of women who can pee incredibly far

Actually I just did one with Fasha & Gine technically :)