Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Testing: Always Discreet Maximum Pads – Regular Length

This is a continuation of my testing out incontinence pads. I had a lot of fun messing about with a Poise pad and getting myself to sneeze. If you want to read about my experiments with a Poise Ultra-Thin pad, check it out here:

I also already tested out the Always Discreet pads:

I also already tested out the Always Discreet pads :

https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/41139-always-discreet-test/

It was the weekend, a day after my experiment with the Poise pad. I was hanging about the house, and my hubby was working in his office. Because I’ve got a pack handy in my bathroom, I opted to test out another Always Discreet pad. To be fair, I’ve been ‘testing’ these out for the past month, and they’ve caught a couple of serious leaks which have occurred over this time; typically key-in-latch leaks but also a couple others here and there.

20171206_142956.thumb.jpg.625e8b3257bc76267933cfe810da82f4.jpg20171206_143018.thumb.jpg.ce029189bff37a5fa68d7510d2473c6d.jpg

So I was trundling about the house and getting ready to make some lunch. I was already a little full, a 4/10, the point where I’d always go, ‘just in case,’ if I were out. I made myself a cup of green tea and cleaned the kitchen. I was wearing jeans and a pair of my favorite Little Mermaid panties. I had slipped the pad into my panties after breakfast, ‘just in case.’ The pad I picked out felt pretty long, so they could actually be the long version of the Always Discreet, but anyhow. I snapped a few pictures of the panties with the pad in them.

20171206_143054.thumb.jpg.ad97c6a85418612f38df140a888fcbc9.jpg

My bladder filled quickly as I did the dishes (green tea don’t you know). Then I went about getting everything else ready for lunch. The hubby was working on a rather urgent assignment, so I adopted the role of house-wife, this isn’t all that typical, for those who were wondering. So after preparing lunch, I dragged the hubby out of his office and sat him down to eat. He will forget if he gets in a groove. By the time we sat down to eat, I was pretty full, back to about a 7/10. 

20171206_143110.thumb.jpg.c9d50376d41e5f27924ed1a2eaedbe73.jpg

About halfway through the meal, I was hanging out, at a slightly uncomfortably full 7/10, when I got a sudden alarming urge from my overactive bladder that shot things up to a 9.5. The kind of message that says get to the bathroom now. NOW! Or you will be sitting in a puddle.

I very quickly hurried to the washroom undoing my jeans as I went. I could feel my bladder release as I opened the door. In a scene which I’ve seen played out numerous times on ‘almost-made-it’ videos, I was peeing just as I reached the washroom, classic key-in-latch.

I tried to bear down but it was hopeless, my bladder was emptying, pants and panties be-damned. In a moved I’ve become somewhat accustomed to; I yanked my pants down and turned to sit on the toilet. As I was still partially intent on testing out the pad, and also because I missed them in the initial pants lowering, my panties stayed up.

So there I was, sitting on the toilet, releasing the full contents of my bladder into my panties and pad, both of which quickly became saturated. The pad did a ‘good’ job directing the pee downwards and towards my bum, and I could feel the liquid flowing through the pad and down over my bum, covering it in warm wetness. I peed for a good 45 seconds before I even had a chance of cutting things off. Because the situation was so far gone, I opted to simply finish peeing.

When I was done, I dried myself well, and inspected my jeans. Amazingly there was only a small chain of wet spots, running from the crotch up the bum, where the jeans must have caught a small leak while I was yanking them down. Nothing too serious actually. The pad seemed to have done its job, namely keeping my clothing dry while I made the last desperate dash to pee.

As you can see, I soaked the backside of my panties completely. The front managed to stay relatively dry.

20171206_143340.thumb.jpg.8767719516371b28422fa78709d9cb7d.jpg

20171206_143354.thumb.jpg.6311765db31f52ec83e5aa4777225b45.jpg

The very front of the pad was also a little dry (though it soon wasn’t after the pad had a time to settle.

20171206_143413.thumb.jpg.bc4510c0a0c5d78bbecfea8e88bfc784.jpg

As you can also see, the pad soaked up a good amount of pee!

20171206_143422.thumb.jpg.fe57a1928169c97f13bb1517bd46a08b.jpg

20171206_143437.thumb.jpg.e11d983ca527923a36179fba3b818e3d.jpg

Anyhow, I was still in a thoroughly naughty mood, and needed to get back to lunch. So I changed into some PJs and got a new pair of panties, this time a clean white cotton pair. My hubby was still in a distracted ‘mad scientist’ mode and scarcely noticed that I was returning to the meal in a different, and far less formal, outfit. I also didn’t notice that I was eying him salaciously.

The wet panties hanging up to dry in the washroom, along with all the fun I’d been having in them had me pretty horny. So before I left him escape back to his office and research, I pulled the hubby into our bedroom and we had a ‘quickie.’

After sex, I languished, oozing a little, in the bedroom, while he went back to his work. The towel where I was laying was pretty damp and I was very wet. So I dried myself off and, as it was my day off and I was still feeling horny, I decided to have some more fun.

I dug around in my panty drawer until I found the pink Little Mermaid panties which I’ve reserved to naughty play time. They have become very stained with a wide range of bodily excretions, and I can’t wear them regularly (as I always feel super naughty wearing such dirty panties). As a result, I’ve reserved them for play time only.

I’ll tell you what I ended up doing with these panties in my next write up.

Hope you enjoyed my ‘research,’ and if you would ever like a pair of my panties, they are for sale! Visit my website, and get in touch. I love wetting panties, and don’t charge extra for the pleasure.

Rach

3 hours ago, nappypants said:

Great story and pictures! Love a genuine accident story with real pictures...

Can you do a test with an actual adult nappy some time? Give it a real work-out to test its limits? ;)

I've actually tested out a number of adult diapers, I've got some vintage Goodnites which I compared to the new ones, I should do write ups though. Will do some time soon ;)

I might need to get a more diverse collection of diapers, because lately I'll I've got are Goodnites and Molicare.