Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Actually [and not] doing Omo stuff yourself

Actually doing Omo stuff  

58 members have voted

1. 1. When was the last time you did anything Omo yourself? (holding, wetting)

• Today! :D
    • Within the past few days
    • Within the past week
    • 2 weeks - 1 month ago
    • 1-3 months ago
    • 3-6 months ago
    • 6-12 months ago
    • Over a year ago

I've recently realised that while I'm more than happy to watch videos/read fics and so of Omo content fairly regularly, it's been quite a while since I actually indulged in anything Omo myself such as deliberately holding or wetting. When I was younger (generally my teenage years and prior) I was a much bigger fan of actually doing holds and wetting myself, but now it's become somewhat of a rarity. My last wetting was over a month ago, and this year I've probably only done two or three in total.

So I'm just curious as to what everyone else is like - if there are others like me who are only really interested in reading about/watching others these days, rather than having your own 'experiences'. And if so - did you too start off with doing it and have since made it a less frequent thing, or stopped entirely? And why - are your circumstances stopping you, or are you just not really interested in it any more?

About a week ago for me. I wet semi regularly, though not always for sexual purposes - it’s sometimes for convenience or general comfort. Haven’t been able to for the last several days, though.

I’m in a situation currently where clean up isn’t a hassle. I wash my clothes every 1-2 days, most of the flooring is waterproof in this flat and even a lot of the furniture is “safe”. I also have a mop in my room, and my room is (mostly) private. So it really doesn’t take much out of my day. I would probably wet daily if I had more complete private time.

I wet myself once in a week, usually. Cleaning is not problem- we all have washing machines at our homes. So it takes one hour to wash my clothes. 

Problem is when I poop myself, in this case I must wash my clothes 3-4 in washing machines and when I put those clothes from myself, usually floor become to be dirty. And there is not good to take laxatives often. So I poop myself only 3-4 times in a year. 

Now that I can, I wet myself daily, to varying degrees. Sometimes just once or twice; sometimes every bladderful. It depends partly on my mood and partly on what else I'm doing that day, and whether or not I have to smell nice. For instance, I don't want to front up to a hairdresser while I smell of pee.

I don't understand why clean-up is a hassle for some people. Bed wetting, yes. There's bedding to wash, though when I started I'd just let the bed dry. It probably ponged, but I couldn't smell a thing. But wetting your pants? I wear trousers or (preferably) shorts, stand in the shower cubicle and let go. Wash the pee down the drain and leave my legs and shorts to dry. Mind you, I re-wet as a matter of course. If you don't, you'd have a big load of washing to deal with.

Guest Nirnroot78

I used to be bigger on actually doing omo stuff myself, like doing a hold throughout the school day or something, but now that I'm in college, I've decided to let carrying out omo acts in real life fall to the back at least until I stabilize myself with a job after graduation and figure out what exactly my work schedule would allow for (don't want to do anything that could affect my ability to get work done). I find that when I do something like a hold, if I let it go for too long, then my mind seems to be totally consumed with it both during and after, which would sadly be detrimental and a huge distraction for when I'm trying to get through my studies. I've taken to mostly reading, writing and roleplay for now, but I do predict that in the future I'll be able to somewhat get back into actually doing things myself again :happy:

Edited by Nirnroot78 (see edit history)

I'm really going back and forth between Omo and ABDL.  Well, just the DL part.  Any way you look at it I like to wet.  I love wetting in my pants and feeling the warm wet all the way down my legs, but I also like a diaper that holds it all in to enjoy for a time.  That being said, diapers are expensive, laundry soap much cheaper.  And that being said... diapers are more discreet, I can wear them all day at work, but It's pretty risky to wet my pants at work, and there is no opportunity at home with a wife and kids who will never know I have this fetish.  But I usually try to do something every weekend, even if it's just to hold as long as possible.